Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 31133
-
02-22-20 13:53 #7958Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks
Shoulda known that one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 11:26 #7957Senior Member

Posts: 7337Also, an added benefit knowing it isn't likely she is fucking 10 guys a day to make a buck.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 10:16 #7956Senior Member

Posts: 320How are her rates?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 10:01 #7955Banned Member

Posts: 930Rose's handler
The guy on site is the manager / handler / protector for the girls in the home. He's cool and harmless unless a mongrel decides to cause trouble.
Originally Posted by HectorAlvarez
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 09:54 #7954Banned Member

Posts: 930Treat them like a girlfriend
From my experiences, if you treat these girls with respect, they will give you some extra time and affection without going up on there rates.
Originally Posted by IlmSurf51
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 08:01 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 7337What I seen of list crawler is they are just a compilation of other sites like STG. There is a lot of fake shit in there but it isn't all fake. Seems we have to sift through more and more bullshit these days to find gems.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 07:31 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 518Not bad
It's been a few months back, but my visit was great. Nice relaxing massage, no rush at all. She was naked and would glide her smooth and moist curtains over me throbbing member. She built a slow and erotic tempo until I just erupted. Give a try spankman.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 02:23 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 208Man Made aka Fake tits.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 02:18 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 150MM titties?
What do you mean by MM titties? Milky Mom?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 01:10 #7949Senior Member

Posts: 158Any asian providers?
I have been looking for asian providers. Have not been to any AMP in the CLT areas nor am I a huge fan for AMPs. Because most of the asian ladies I have met in AMPs are kinda old for me. I am looking for providers under 30. Any intel is appreciated. PMs are welcome. Thanks in advance!
-
02-21-20 22:50 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 94I saw her in a dream some time ago. Around a year, so bear in mind that things may change. She seemed nice, and was reasonably attractive, but I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by QCFreak1
[View Original Post]
What I thought was HER place, turned out to be hers, plus some number of other peoples, including at least one guy, present at the time, which wasn't good for the nerves. And a serious hygiene problem, which she may have corrected, who knows, but I know several others have mentioned it. I can only describe that smell as the stuff of nightmares. If you could maybe get her to travel, and if she's taking better care of herself now, it might be worth it, but otherwise I'd take a pass if it were my time.
-
02-21-20 22:31 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 377Fake
Fake ads always have that description. Alone, fuck me, blah, blah, blah.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:10 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 311Reily
Has anyone heard, if Reily is coming back to visit charlotte.
-
02-21-20 22:06 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 205Rebecca
Has anyone had experience with this provider?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107113
-
02-21-20 20:12 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 7337Bullshit ads are everywhere.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




