Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 31138
-
02-21-20 22:50 #7948Senior Member

Posts: 94I saw her in a dream some time ago. Around a year, so bear in mind that things may change. She seemed nice, and was reasonably attractive, but I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by QCFreak1
[View Original Post]
What I thought was HER place, turned out to be hers, plus some number of other peoples, including at least one guy, present at the time, which wasn't good for the nerves. And a serious hygiene problem, which she may have corrected, who knows, but I know several others have mentioned it. I can only describe that smell as the stuff of nightmares. If you could maybe get her to travel, and if she's taking better care of herself now, it might be worth it, but otherwise I'd take a pass if it were my time.
-
02-21-20 22:31 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 377Fake
Fake ads always have that description. Alone, fuck me, blah, blah, blah.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:10 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 311Reily
Has anyone heard, if Reily is coming back to visit charlotte.
-
02-21-20 22:06 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 205Rebecca
Has anyone had experience with this provider?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107113
-
02-21-20 20:12 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 7337Bullshit ads are everywhere.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:50 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 80Tracy
Don't all the comments on List Crawler say fake or scam? That's good enough clue for me.
Originally Posted by ThighsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:42 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 781I'm thinking fake
If you notice the pictures vs the ad description they don't match. The ad says no piercings she has nose and lip, down under shaved the pictures all show Bush, not so sure about the tattoos being discrete. Just my observation.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:10 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 7337I have one of those soft boxes myself. That doesn't mean she is a porn actress. Maybe she is trying to be a model and got a photographer over to take some pictures. A pro photographer won’t have his lights in the picture
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 19:07 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 7337Her ad says "protection by choice". I wonder if that means she us offering BBFS? I texted her. Her rates are a little steep for me. 100,200, and 300. I found her ad on escort Babylon. She is offering Greek as well. I wonder she is any good myself.
Originally Posted by ThighsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 17:18 #7939Senior Member

Posts: 228Well said and
The better you treat the ones that aren't already chasing demons maybe the less likely they will go that path. Nice clean women who provide a service to nice clean men. Everyone is happy!
Originally Posted by UnderlovedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:53 #7938Senior Member

Posts: 86Need to treat these women not as providers or ****** but as women that provide a service for us. There are humans. Better we treat they, the better the chances they treat us better.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 16:45 #7937Senior Member

Posts: 1189Kelsey
It seems we have one of your ladies visiting us in the mountains. I searched the thread by couldn't come up with anything. Can anyone shed some light? PM's are fine.
Thanks and play safe.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...o/737962263421
-
02-21-20 16:14 #7936Regular Member

Posts: 10Tracy in Matthews
Intrigued by this offer. She has a lot of recent ads on listcrawler. Anyone have any experience with her? I searched and found some posts for other Tracy girls but not this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/45905928/
-
02-21-20 14:36 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
That's right when it happened. She took a week off and went out of town right after.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 14:32 #7934Senior Member

Posts: 346Tgtbt?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/730350860037
Very cute but light stand in one of the pics makes me think pictures are of a porn actress.










Reply With Quote





