Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 31135
-
02-15-20 14:14 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 49Cali
Is BBFSCIP on the table?
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 14:13 #7824Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoughts on Rose
Anyone have any info on Rose?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/214859552086
-
02-15-20 14:10 #7823Regular Member

Posts: 3Julie
Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
-
02-15-20 12:57 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 51Cali Girl
Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901
-
02-15-20 12:33 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 7337Lizzy / Pagely was asking $180 when she first started and unknown. As her popularity went up so has her prices. Guys pay it so she charges it. Too much for me. In my younger days I could fuck all night with little breaks now and then. Now after one pop I need hours to recharge. I am not as young as I used to be.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 12:30 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 7337Usually when all they will post are tight close up pics that is a sure sign they are trying to hide their SIZE.
Originally Posted by Ladyluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 11:32 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm with ya
Last time I saw her was 3-4 years ago and she was $200 for the hour. GPS indeed.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 09:25 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 544Thabks buddy.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 09:04 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 309Care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by FantasySeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 08:18 #7816Banned Member

Posts: 930Lizzy
When I saw her a couple of years ago, she would charge me $120 for a HH. She only does hour visits now but she does allow MSOG.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 08:15 #7815Banned Member

Posts: 930Monroe girl
Can you describe her? She's close to where I live. I was thinking about calling her.
Originally Posted by FantasySeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:41 #7814Regular Member

Posts: 14Always Incognito
I always use incognito mode to cover my tracks, but I cleared cache as you suggested, thanks.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 19:21 #7813Regular Member

Posts: 18New to the area. 27 yr old located near monroe nc. Fake pics
-
02-14-20 16:22 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 34Near Gastonia college
Believe me, you got off easy, pics are dated and she is a MEGA BBW, made the best of it but chalked it up to she is a single mom that's trying to make ends meet. I wish I had your luck, LOL.
Originally Posted by GrayHound46
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-20 15:26 #7811Senior Member

Posts: 610Lizzy
I have always wanted to see her but $300 an hr is what we call. GPS. Now if you can keep in up and fuck her holes for 60 minutes you are a better man than me. LOL I am just not going there. My max is 200 for the hr and there are plenty of gals at that range that are safe sweet and sexy. Just my two cents worth. Maybe she treats you like a King.
Originally Posted by Sledg77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





