Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 523 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1903

    If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixSixty  [View Original Post]
    If her prices are the same she ain't worth it, she rushes cuts time and just overall has a shitty attitude not my favorite provider, that being said I've seen her like twice and she gives a mean BBBJ but you can likely find the same service with a better attitude for a fraction of her donation.
    Seriously I would take any suggestions for someone with as good performance, punctuality, and cleanliness. I never had a problem with her attitude, this is a business after all. It's truly difficult to find someone who acts professionally yet dirty enough to suit everyone. LOL.

  2. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by SixSixty  [View Original Post]
    If her prices are the same she ain't worth it, she rushes cuts time and just overall has a shitty attitude not my favorite provider, that being said I've seen her like twice and she gives a mean BBBJ but you can likely find the same service with a better attitude for a fraction of her donation.
    You're right to a degree. The price only went up by like 20-30 dollars from what she was charging before. I think it was just that most of us in general are not willing to pay 120 for qv. And there are similar skills BJ wise for less, but the looks of most of these girls can't do it for me. Just the look and skill thing was what kept me going back. That and she wasn't a zombie trying to steal my funds. Never left not nutting or robbed and those are my two main concerns aside from not getting burnt.

  3. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I was a member at that time yet (still lurking) but I remember almost everyone that saw her gave her a bad review. Don't even get me started of when her rates when up because of her new tits and everyone was saying upsell LOL. Anyways that's the end of my little rant, and if anyone has digits you can add me to that list too LOL.
    If her prices are the same she ain't worth it, she rushes cuts time and just overall has a shitty attitude not my favorite provider, that being said I've seen her like twice and she gives a mean BBBJ but you can likely find the same service with a better attitude for a fraction of her donation.

  4. #1900

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.

    Add me to the list if anyone has her number.
    So true dude! Sad thing is none of us will probably ever see her as a provider again. I'd just watch as everyone was like oh she hot but it's too expensive. Granted she did get busted, but early on the location was relatively safe and the head and FS was among the best I've had to this day! I was lucky enough to see her pre and post bee bop implant and she was approaching a new level right before shit hit the fan. Crying shame. I'm just about ready to retire as a monger until she returns. I'll just crease my own meat to her memory LOL! All the rest are dark artists. She had her limits too, but I don't really eat snatch like that anyway or like kissing if I'm just there to fuck. Her tiny body and big boobs with a nice round not too big butt were the stuff that dreams are made of. I hope she makes a grand resurgence some day.

  5. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.

    Add me to the list if anyone has her number.
    I don't think I was a member at that time yet (still lurking) but I remember almost everyone that saw her gave her a bad review. Don't even get me started of when her rates when up because of her new tits and everyone was saying upsell LOL. Anyways that's the end of my little rant, and if anyone has digits you can add me to that list too LOL.

  6. #1898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Possible scam

    I noticed two ads with same picture. The first is a girl I saw and reviewed months ago.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...n/818094519161

    The second ad has only one picture (same as first ad) and different number.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/706185367043

    I noticed how the girl in the first ad is now imprinting her number on all the pics. She must know someone is using her pics.

    Not sure if it's a scam, but don't want anyone to get jammed up.

    As I said, I saw the girl in first ad. Reviewed her in wtby section. Nice girl, good time.

    Stay safe.

  7. #1897

    Xina

    Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.

    Add me to the list if anyone has her number.

  8. #1896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any info. Seems like same ad, different girl

    The pics and phone are different but the ad description is the same.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/018711424633

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/632574528137

  9. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her digits too if anyone has them please pm me! Top 5 head game for sure. Honestly don't recall better in the last 5 years in the game.
    Apparently no one has Xena's contact info anymore. My inbox has been awfully quiet.

  10. #1894

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.

    *whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!
    I'd like her digits too if anyone has them please pm me! Top 5 head game for sure. Honestly don't recall better in the last 5 years in the game.

  11. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.
    Can I get a pm on her contact info to. Wanted to contact her then the incident happened.

  12. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.
    LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.

    *whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!

  13. #1891

    Xina

    Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.

  14. #1890

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.

  15. #1889

    Xina

    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape