Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7845
-
02-19-20 02:35 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 43Forgot to add suggestions my b.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
As far as my favorite clean provider as of right now would have to say Raj, she's not as skilled in the BBBJ department as Xina is, she's very tiny I've seen a few soso experiences posted about her on here but I've seen her a handful of times and I've never had anything less than optimal.
As far as a riskier one that almost meets your criteria I'm not sure if she's still around but when I lived in new haven I used to meet with Ivy girl got demons and is always late and if it weren't for those two things shed be my number one.
-
02-19-20 02:24 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 43It's more the price of what you're paying vs what you get I'm not saying don't go to her if she's your style and I don't disagree with you it is business BUT for the price she charged per hour which from what I remember was something like 245-260 she was pulling the same act as a *** with demons that charges 125/ hr, once you reach a certain threshold of payment no matter what business you're in you are paying extra for the experience and presentation as well as the service but that's just my opinion, for me once you reach the 200+ mark you are stepping into luxury territory and with luxury territory the client should be granted slight amenities especially if they repeat and I'm not saying like outlandish shit I mean like the bare minimum, decent conversation, friendliness, and not rushing you out the door on god I met with her I noticed this and called her out on it I arrived at 630 donated for the hour her phone alarm went off at 705/710 ish didn't finish yet and after she saw I wasn't letting her slide for nothing she let me play till 730.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
Again she does a great job on the service but only that.
Just saying I've had better accommodations and experiences with crackheads with equal levels of service just my two cents.
-
02-18-20 23:03 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 207If you have any suggestions I'm all ears.
Seriously I would take any suggestions for someone with as good performance, punctuality, and cleanliness. I never had a problem with her attitude, this is a business after all. It's truly difficult to find someone who acts professionally yet dirty enough to suit everyone. LOL.
Originally Posted by SixSixty
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 22:07 #1902Senior Member

Posts: 59You're right to a degree. The price only went up by like 20-30 dollars from what she was charging before. I think it was just that most of us in general are not willing to pay 120 for qv. And there are similar skills BJ wise for less, but the looks of most of these girls can't do it for me. Just the look and skill thing was what kept me going back. That and she wasn't a zombie trying to steal my funds. Never left not nutting or robbed and those are my two main concerns aside from not getting burnt.
Originally Posted by SixSixty
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 20:25 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 43If her prices are the same she ain't worth it, she rushes cuts time and just overall has a shitty attitude not my favorite provider, that being said I've seen her like twice and she gives a mean BBBJ but you can likely find the same service with a better attitude for a fraction of her donation.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 20:24 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 59Xina
So true dude! Sad thing is none of us will probably ever see her as a provider again. I'd just watch as everyone was like oh she hot but it's too expensive. Granted she did get busted, but early on the location was relatively safe and the head and FS was among the best I've had to this day! I was lucky enough to see her pre and post bee bop implant and she was approaching a new level right before shit hit the fan. Crying shame. I'm just about ready to retire as a monger until she returns. I'll just crease my own meat to her memory LOL! All the rest are dark artists. She had her limits too, but I don't really eat snatch like that anyway or like kissing if I'm just there to fuck. Her tiny body and big boobs with a nice round not too big butt were the stuff that dreams are made of. I hope she makes a grand resurgence some day.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 19:45 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 494I don't think I was a member at that time yet (still lurking) but I remember almost everyone that saw her gave her a bad review. Don't even get me started of when her rates when up because of her new tits and everyone was saying upsell LOL. Anyways that's the end of my little rant, and if anyone has digits you can add me to that list too LOL.
Originally Posted by Dickcheney
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 16:53 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 487Possible scam
I noticed two ads with same picture. The first is a girl I saw and reviewed months ago.
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...n/818094519161
The second ad has only one picture (same as first ad) and different number.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/706185367043
I noticed how the girl in the first ad is now imprinting her number on all the pics. She must know someone is using her pics.
Not sure if it's a scam, but don't want anyone to get jammed up.
As I said, I saw the girl in first ad. Reviewed her in wtby section. Nice girl, good time.
Stay safe.
-
02-18-20 11:51 #1897Senior Member

Posts: 207Xina
Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.
Add me to the list if anyone has her number.
-
02-17-20 19:48 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 487Any info. Seems like same ad, different girl
The pics and phone are different but the ad description is the same.
Any info would be appreciated.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/018711424633
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/632574528137
-
02-17-20 05:15 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 169Apparently no one has Xena's contact info anymore. My inbox has been awfully quiet.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 16:11 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 59Xena
I'd like her digits too if anyone has them please pm me! Top 5 head game for sure. Honestly don't recall better in the last 5 years in the game.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 12:24 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 28Can I get a pm on her contact info to. Wanted to contact her then the incident happened.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 11:15 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 82LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
*whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!
-
02-16-20 10:42 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina
Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





