Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7848
-
02-16-20 12:24 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 28Can I get a pm on her contact info to. Wanted to contact her then the incident happened.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 11:15 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 82LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
*whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!
-
02-16-20 10:42 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 476Xina
Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-20 06:11 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 199Xina
Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.
Originally Posted by Johnson918
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 17:40 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 18Xina
Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.
-
02-15-20 17:40 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 51Demons win again
Hey BB,
Unfortunately, since I wrote the positive reviews for her (one of which she still uses in her ad), she's skidded off the rails. Saw her a few times after that which were still good but then she ghosted me twice and was pretty incoherent in texts. Found out from another helpful monger that her addiction has taken over and she is in a very bad downward spiral. Advise against seeing her unless you're into witnessing the dangers of crack firsthand and making friends with her pimp. Its a very sad story because she really had it together for a while and was a great provider.
Originally Posted by BuyerBeware
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-20 16:15 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 24Xina
She had an air mattress? Every time I've seen her she had a standard mattress. Also if anyone has any info on her please share with me. Xina was my favorite!
Originally Posted by GEvt123
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 19:41 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 28Can I get a pm to. Saw the pics, the student part in her ad and school girl outfit felt like I missed out.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 16:54 #1885Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
02-12-20 23:23 #1884Regular Member

Posts: 5Xena
Could you Pm me also.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 23:14 #1883Regular Member

Posts: 5Xena
Can you PM me also. I seen her a few times, expensive but safe location so it was worth every penny to me. Just wish she would have had a real bed. Air mattress suck.
Originally Posted by Landmark1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 22:41 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 96Could you PM me a brief rundown on her too? I've been corresponding with her.
Originally Posted by SergeG
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 19:40 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 61She's Dancing
I saw her dancing last year at Keepers in Milford and more recently at Scruples in Bridgeport. I haven't seen her there in a month or so. Not sure if she's still providing but I got a few good dances from her.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 19:32 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 224Lots going on. Will PM.
Originally Posted by BuyerBeware
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 19:16 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 254Squirter
Like your name implies, beware. She's into the dark arts.
Originally Posted by BuyerBeware
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





