Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7860

    What did you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith1013  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Yvette at her apartment in the university area. Contacted via text and she said her qv rate was 80. Met with her and received a lackluster CBJ for a minute and then quickly to cfs. Did not consider it a good experience since it felt rushed and would not repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/914007388520
    You went for a QUICK visit. Those are going to go QUICK. The idea is to get you off as fast as she can and out the door.

  2. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. Please stop playing "Doctor" on an internet BB about ******.
    It's true. Any reputable OBGYN would give you that feedback.

  3. #7858
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    The more you ejaculate, the less sperm there is that builds up.
    That's not true. Please stop playing "Doctor" on an internet BB about ******.

  4. #7857
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Might be worth starting another thread. DATY on ladies that openly take creampies. Seems to be enough of a community here to support that. I'd be happy to let folks know who I've recently dumped in to get the dining started.
    I like to read about solid experiences with providers I may want to try. I try to contribute factual information. That seems most helpful to mongers.

  5. #7856

    Rough Friendly

    Suggestions for provider who allow getting rough. Slap her, spit on her, call her names during session.

  6. #7855
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    Bad advice! When I was trying to have a child with my x we were encouraged to have daily sexy and or that I masterbate to keep sprerm fresh and active.
    The more you ejaculate, the less sperm there is that builds up.

  7. #7854
    He may have something on the drug use thing though those are the gals I try to avoid. Even if you don't knock one up there are other issues that come with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeeksAreLarge  [View Original Post]
    Bad advice! When I was trying to have a child with my x we were encouraged to have daily sexy and or that I masterbate to keep sprerm fresh and active.

  8. #7853

    New to site

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    Just type Rose in the search box.
    Just learned there was a "Search" function.

  9. #7852
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    If you beat off every day or every other day the chances of you knocking a chick up are pretty low.

    Alot of these girls are on drugs so they can't get pregnant.

    Our food supply is also poisoned and sperm counts are down for men in the west. Its possible, but its improbable. There is an industry around helping couples get pregnant.
    Bad advice! When I was trying to have a child with my x we were encouraged to have daily sexy and or that I masterbate to keep sprerm fresh and active.

  10. #7851

    Yvette

    Recently saw Yvette at her apartment in the university area. Contacted via text and she said her qv rate was 80. Met with her and received a lackluster CBJ for a minute and then quickly to cfs. Did not consider it a good experience since it felt rushed and would not repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/914007388520

  11. #7850

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly she was offering a half for 80 bucks a couple of years ago. If her hour is that then I would bet her half now would be 150 or 160?
    Charges 50 additional for a trip to Greece.

  12. #7849
    If you beat off every day or every other day the chances of you knocking a chick up are pretty low.

    Alot of these girls are on drugs so they can't get pregnant.

    Our food supply is also poisoned and sperm counts are down for men in the west. Its possible, but its improbable. There is an industry around helping couples get pregnant.

  13. #7848

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Cali Girl a couple of weeks ago. Bigger girl than I thought but she's easy to talk to and is very enthusiastic. Nice BBBJ, all positions available and she's not a clock watcher. Hr was 220. I will likely Repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/507330375901
    I've seen her twice, a year ago. It was $ for Hhr. Her prices seem to be creeping up.

  14. #7847

    She's been reviewed many times here

    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Just type Rose in the search box.

  15. #7846

    Cali

    If I remember correctly she was offering a half for 80 bucks a couple of years ago. If her hour is that then I would bet her half now would be 150 or 160?

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython  [View Original Post]
    But quoted me 240 first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape