Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 31140
-
02-13-20 14:43 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 202Sweet Melissa
I have commented on her before. Bad experience was stoned both times I went. Tries to act nice and GFE teasing, but once in the bedroom, all pro to pop and get you out of her life. Points to the door when finished and says Bye. Rude and what was worse was her vj smells bad. Not worth the time of day IMHO, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MongerRon
[View Original Post]
The pics are her and she does have a pretty face for a mid fifty's MILF.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2911326
-
02-13-20 13:45 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 252See my post last January #2356. IMO she is not in anyone's wheelhouse. Pics with her makeup are deceiving. Bad and forgetful experience for me.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 13:30 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 153Scam!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/326689929486
Should have known better, looks too good to be true it usually is. The old leave the donation somewhere and I will buzz you in trick. Man haven't fallen for that one in a long time. Be safe out there guys.
-
02-13-20 12:03 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 255Sweet melissa.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/670958160212
-
02-13-20 12:01 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 255I have but its been about a year, I don't remember every detail, I just remember I didn't enjoy myself to warrant a return visit.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 11:32 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 346I think there are aome negative reviews but I've never had a date with her.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Damn. How I wish this was legit:
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1642476
-
02-13-20 11:17 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 544Alexis
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/432863365641
Anyone seen her?
Looks like she works out of Airport area.
-
02-13-20 08:17 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 322You know. Not only would I NOT consider paying a deposit, I don't pay up-front when I arrive. Like any reputable work I get done, I pay when the job is complete. The two times I laid funds out in advance I got shortchanged. FWIW I don't hand the funds to them directly either but lay it someplace for them to pick up (dresser usually). In addition, paying in advance means a cash app or cc or something. That's a bad idea for several reasons. I knew a guy that got busted by his wife because she stumbled across his secret PP account and pw. She found out about all his activities and needless to say, it did not turn out well. Plus the reality is these ladies live a dangerous lifestyle. They could have some medical emergency, or suffer some physical abuse, or worse and you (or at least I) don't want anyone showing up or calling my residence asking questions about my relationship with them because they traced something back to me. Not married or in a relationship? You may be someday and you might not want her knowing about all your activities.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
But hey you do it how you want.
-
02-13-20 06:48 #7777Senior Member

Posts: 544Yup. Never take a risk, if you have slightest doubt.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
By the way, I thought craigslist stopped adult advertisements.
-
02-13-20 06:15 #7776Banned Member

Posts: 1148Kellee
Oh shit, tell us how you really feel. That's a 3rd degree.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-20 00:29 #7775Regular Member

Posts: 9I had a good experience with her very recently. A little heavier than her photos though.
Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 23:54 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 68Sweet Melissa?
Your link is broken. Are you talking about Sweet Melissa? If so, she is not worth what she charges.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 23:49 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 68Kat
She is the woman in the pictures. She doesn't look nearly as good in person (shocker) and her breasts are really bad. She is pretty rough and has been rode hard and put up wet. Ice lady with good service but I would never repeat. She typically stays in dumps so be prepared.
Originally Posted by HoldenPierson
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 21:13 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 42Seen this too
I came across something almost exactly like this on CL too. I also shut it down after that.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-20 20:50 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 719Who are you referencing? Link?
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





