Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7844

    Julie Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Far far away. Druggie and will rob you.
    Julie Pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j1.jpg‎   j2.jpg‎   j3.jpg‎   j4.jpg‎   j5.jpg‎  

    j6.jpg‎   j7.jpg‎   j8.jpg‎  

  2. #7843

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Might be worth starting another thread. DATY on ladies that openly take creampies. Seems to be enough of a community here to support that. I'd be happy to let folks know who I've recently dumped in to get the dining started.
    Dude. No LOL.

  3. #7842

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
    Stay away. Far far away. Druggie and will rob you.

  4. #7841

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    I have commented on her before. Bad experience was stoned both times I went. Tries to act nice and GFE teasing, but once in the bedroom, all pro to pop and get you out of her life. Points to the door when finished and says Bye. Rude and what was worse was her vj smells bad. Not worth the time of day IMHO, but YMMV.

    The pics are her and she does have a pretty face for a mid fifty's MILF.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2911326
    Agreed. Looks 55-60 with a big gut. Cooch smells like the Ganges.

    I left a nut in her years ago due to a busted cover. She was super mad at me. I decided to take a shower to get the old tuna smell off me and she's sitting next to me on the toilet trying to get my man chum out of her stank slit saying she's got one of her regulars coming over next and I'm messing with her business.

    So just to get this straight, I busted her cover while pumping her after paying her required entry fee. And now I'm the a-hole? So I laughed it off. Got dressed and left. Way to my car I pass a 60-70 year old gentleman making a beeline to her door like the lord himself is behind it to bring him to the pearly gates. I decided to stop him and let him know all of the details of my recent experience with his ATF. Needless to say he was appalled and we both drove away at the same time unsatisfied. But at least he didn't pay for the disappointment!

    So nasty. Take a pass on this one.

  5. #7840

    Chum train

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    It's actually quite good. Pleasant aroma and flavor for daty. I laid serious pipe in that thang and the release was enchanting.
    Might be worth starting another thread. DATY on ladies that openly take creampies. Seems to be enough of a community here to support that. I'd be happy to let folks know who I've recently dumped in to get the dining started.

  6. #7839

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    It's actually quite good. Pleasant aroma and flavor for daty. I laid serious pipe in that thang and the release was enchanting.
    Thanks! I'll definitely be dreaming of her soon.

  7. #7838

    Hold On.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwils122  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you search for Rose here and also under BBFS forum. She has been reviewed a lot.
    A fellow monger said she was possibly burning dudes awhile back so I'd use caution.

  8. #7837

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
    She has lots of older reviews on TER. Overall almost a 5 on 10 point scale.

  9. #7836
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MyCity  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFSCIP on the table?
    It's actually quite good. Pleasant aroma and flavor for daty. I laid serious pipe in that thang and the release was enchanting.

  10. #7835

    Re Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you search for Rose here and also under BBFS forum. She has been reviewed a lot.

  11. #7834

    Cali

    She has been mentioned on the BBFS thread. It has been on the table.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyCity  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFSCIP on the table?

  12. #7833

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by QCFreak1  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about paying Julie a visit but didn't know if worth it. Love y'alls thoughts on it.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/997003272905
    Remember reading she is Trouble. Arrests, Demons e. T. c.

    Search the forum.

  13. #7832

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she is bumping her prices up too?
    But quoted me 240 first.

  14. #7831

    Bbfscip

    Quote Originally Posted by MyCity  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFSCIP on the table?
    I didn't ask but don't think so.

  15. #7830
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Not usually a fan of this much ink but she is sexy.

    Anyone?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1704481
    I haven't seen her but did text back and forth a bit. She seems legit. Says she offers DATY. I know her tattoo artist.

    Let us know if you take the plunge. I myself love an inked up girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape