Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7068
-
02-09-20 10:28 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 132Sd agencies
Oops! Should've checked before I posted, but I meant that do NOT require verification? Thanks for the reply jitmarc!
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 23:05 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 240Kierra
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/45000186/
Went to see Kierra today. Very attractive girl. Curvy (my type). Everything was covered. No DATY, which was very, very unfortunate because she looked so yummy. CBJ and then mostly mish just because I couldn't get my hands off those beautiful tits. She's either a very good actress or she really enjoyed the sex.
She hosts from her place, which is a very cozy house less than 5 minutes from the highway. Unfortunately for me, I'm coming from North County but it's a straight shot and took only about 1/2 hour to get there.
For some reason I thought I had seen her ad for some time but turns out she's a newbie. Started last fall. She has quite a few pics on her page, maybe that's what threw me off.
Will probably visit her again because of location, service and just a very, very sexy and beautiful woman! I recommend.
-
02-08-20 22:54 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 186FEC and SDAG
Fareastcuties and San Diego Asian Girls require extensive verification.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-20 12:11 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 132Agencies in SD
Aside from Matchless, what other agencies operate here in SD that require extensive verification (I. E. Work information)?
-
02-08-20 02:58 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 44Reagan
Hey all, anyone know if Reagan still active? Does email work or anyone got contact? Thanks.
-
02-07-20 20:33 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 132Agreed
Yah I hear you. Always so tempted to hit her up, maybe one of these days!
Originally Posted by JajasOnlu
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:05 #2007Regular Member

Posts: 3Felicity is meh. Saw her a while ago. Pics are deceiving and she wasn't really into and rushed me out the door. She does have a twin though.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:06 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 394Kara doesn't have the thin waist as seen in her pictures. But she's thick and a freak. I wouldn't mind going again with her.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 13:35 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 174Here's the correct link for Hazel:
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
-
02-06-20 12:02 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 226I was able to see Aaliyah late at night at her incall. Screening was pretty easy as I've seen a few other girls on private delights. She is for sure the girl in the pictures. I saw her with very light makeup and she is super cute and a nice little spinner body. Parking in her community can be tricky and accessing her secured unit was a tiny hassle but should be easy after the first time. I only opted for a hhr since it was a first meeting standard CBJ / CFS. For $2. 5, I would say it wss worth it for her exotic background. A nice change of pace from the Asian hotties you pay $2 for.
Originally Posted by Rualone
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 10:39 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 162Hazel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!
She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.
-
02-05-20 23:16 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 394Mind sharing your experience?
Originally Posted by JajasOnlu
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 17:52 #2001Regular Member

Posts: 3Lurker mostly but finally one where I can give back. I saw felicity last summer, she's legit. She scratched the itch I had for a nice booty and is very nice in person. 2 step screen. Upcharge for msog, even for an hour, which left a bad taste imo. It was a slightly mechanical experience and I haven't repeated, even though she was nice and is legit.
She seems to know that she's going to get clients regardless and doesn't make much of an effort to earn a repeat visit, which was a downer for me but I'm sure is a common theme in this game.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 17:07 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 70Visiting in a few weeks. Any info?
I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.
Erica.
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/
Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?
Felicity.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/
Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.
Hazel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!
Karmella.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44490446/
I'm curious about this one, as she states no FS, but that may or may not be the case. She has a huge ass, but if I can't get behind it, it's a no go for me.
Last time I was in the area, I saw Kara, https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...018/6193597862, which was a good time! I'm hoping to expand more during this visit!
Any help is appreciated fellas!
-
02-05-20 09:59 #1999Regular Member

Posts: 5That booty is legit.
I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



