Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7064
-
02-08-20 02:58 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 44Reagan
Hey all, anyone know if Reagan still active? Does email work or anyone got contact? Thanks.
-
02-07-20 20:33 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 132Agreed
Yah I hear you. Always so tempted to hit her up, maybe one of these days!
Originally Posted by JajasOnlu
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-20 14:05 #2007Regular Member

Posts: 3Felicity is meh. Saw her a while ago. Pics are deceiving and she wasn't really into and rushed me out the door. She does have a twin though.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 21:06 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 392Kara doesn't have the thin waist as seen in her pictures. But she's thick and a freak. I wouldn't mind going again with her.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 13:35 #2005Senior Member

Posts: 174Here's the correct link for Hazel:
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
-
02-06-20 12:02 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 226I was able to see Aaliyah late at night at her incall. Screening was pretty easy as I've seen a few other girls on private delights. She is for sure the girl in the pictures. I saw her with very light makeup and she is super cute and a nice little spinner body. Parking in her community can be tricky and accessing her secured unit was a tiny hassle but should be easy after the first time. I only opted for a hhr since it was a first meeting standard CBJ / CFS. For $2. 5, I would say it wss worth it for her exotic background. A nice change of pace from the Asian hotties you pay $2 for.
Originally Posted by Rualone
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-20 10:39 #2003Senior Member

Posts: 162Hazel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!
She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.
-
02-05-20 23:16 #2002Senior Member

Posts: 392Mind sharing your experience?
Originally Posted by JajasOnlu
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 17:52 #2001Regular Member

Posts: 3Lurker mostly but finally one where I can give back. I saw felicity last summer, she's legit. She scratched the itch I had for a nice booty and is very nice in person. 2 step screen. Upcharge for msog, even for an hour, which left a bad taste imo. It was a slightly mechanical experience and I haven't repeated, even though she was nice and is legit.
She seems to know that she's going to get clients regardless and doesn't make much of an effort to earn a repeat visit, which was a downer for me but I'm sure is a common theme in this game.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-20 17:07 #2000Senior Member

Posts: 70Visiting in a few weeks. Any info?
I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.
Erica.
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/
Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?
Felicity.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/
Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.
Hazel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/
Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!
Karmella.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44490446/
I'm curious about this one, as she states no FS, but that may or may not be the case. She has a huge ass, but if I can't get behind it, it's a no go for me.
Last time I was in the area, I saw Kara, https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...018/6193597862, which was a good time! I'm hoping to expand more during this visit!
Any help is appreciated fellas!
-
02-05-20 09:59 #1999Regular Member

Posts: 5That booty is legit.
I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
Originally Posted by Relief
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 23:31 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 132I haven't
But, on PD she has A lot of reviews. Which makes me wonder, having a handful of reviews is helpful (to see if she is legit), but what is too much? Only thinking health risk wise for myself which makes me gun-shy.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-20 19:40 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 392Anyone been with this one before?
-
02-04-20 11:32 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah I have seen Fae a few times. Man a CBJ I always get a bbj. The cats are a turn off but I ignore them plus I like animals anyway. She can be fun some guys have said her kat smells and stuff but I go before 12 as I have seen her just wipe it clean. Mayne after I left she washed up because she usually walks me out and chit chats a bit. She is good for a qv.
.
Originally Posted by CapitanWoody
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 00:45 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 245She's around but I think she changed her name. Too bad you didn't post about her back in the day.
Originally Posted by BaBooze25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





