High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 471 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7064
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2009

    Reagan

    Hey all, anyone know if Reagan still active? Does email work or anyone got contact? Thanks.

  2. #2008

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JajasOnlu  [View Original Post]
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
    Yah I hear you. Always so tempted to hit her up, maybe one of these days!

  3. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.
    Felicity is meh. Saw her a while ago. Pics are deceiving and she wasn't really into and rushed me out the door. She does have a twin though.

  4. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.
    Kara doesn't have the thin waist as seen in her pictures. But she's thick and a freak. I wouldn't mind going again with her.

  5. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.
    Here's the correct link for Hazel:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

  6. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rualone  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Visiting this week. Any info about Aaliyah Rose that anyone can share?

    Https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Aaliyahrose
    I was able to see Aaliyah late at night at her incall. Screening was pretty easy as I've seen a few other girls on private delights. She is for sure the girl in the pictures. I saw her with very light makeup and she is super cute and a nice little spinner body. Parking in her community can be tricky and accessing her secured unit was a tiny hassle but should be easy after the first time. I only opted for a hhr since it was a first meeting standard CBJ / CFS. For $2. 5, I would say it wss worth it for her exotic background. A nice change of pace from the Asian hotties you pay $2 for.

  7. #2003
    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.

  8. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JajasOnlu  [View Original Post]
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
    Mind sharing your experience?

  9. #2001
    Lurker mostly but finally one where I can give back. I saw felicity last summer, she's legit. She scratched the itch I had for a nice booty and is very nice in person. 2 step screen. Upcharge for msog, even for an hour, which left a bad taste imo. It was a slightly mechanical experience and I haven't repeated, even though she was nice and is legit.

    She seems to know that she's going to get clients regardless and doesn't make much of an effort to earn a repeat visit, which was a downer for me but I'm sure is a common theme in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

  10. #2000

    Visiting in a few weeks. Any info?

    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    Karmella.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44490446/

    I'm curious about this one, as she states no FS, but that may or may not be the case. She has a huge ass, but if I can't get behind it, it's a no go for me.

    Last time I was in the area, I saw Kara, https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...018/6193597862, which was a good time! I'm hoping to expand more during this visit!

    Any help is appreciated fellas!

  11. #1999

    That booty is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    But, on PD she has A lot of reviews. Which makes me wonder, having a handful of reviews is helpful (to see if she is legit), but what is too much?
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.

  12. #1998

    I haven't

    But, on PD she has A lot of reviews. Which makes me wonder, having a handful of reviews is helpful (to see if she is legit), but what is too much? Only thinking health risk wise for myself which makes me gun-shy.

  13. #1997

    Anyone been with this one before?


  14. #1996
    Yeah I have seen Fae a few times. Man a CBJ I always get a bbj. The cats are a turn off but I ignore them plus I like animals anyway. She can be fun some guys have said her kat smells and stuff but I go before 12 as I have seen her just wipe it clean. Mayne after I left she washed up because she usually walks me out and chit chats a bit. She is good for a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitanWoody  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Summmer

    Scheduling with Summer was a breeze, her location was clean and safe in a Mission Bay Hotel. This was my first time seeing her and I was really nervous not knowing what to expect. When she opened the door, I was struck by how beautiful she is. She uses real pictures and is even better in person. I politely asked if I could take a quick shower and she complied. When I got out of the shower she got undressed. Her body is perfect, her ass is somewhat huge. I opted for CFS. She laid me down in the bed and started playing with my little friend down there. We then switched to doggy and sad to say I didn't last long but it felt good the whole time. Her eye contact is on point. She was very nice and did not rush me. After we were done we had a small conversation and off I went. I can't wait to see her again! Don't walk to see her, run!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie

    I think she goes by Fae. I decided to see her that same night at her Hotel in Mission Valley. I went for a qv and just a CBJ. I have to say she wasn't having a good day. She said something about her roommate messing with her vehicle. What turned me off was that she had 4 cats and the place was kinda messy. I should had left honestly. Her service was meh but she did the job. Has a nice booty and she's cute. Maybe next time I'll pound it. But sure enough I won't return unless its an emergency LOL.
    .

  15. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by BaBooze25  [View Original Post]
    Aloha everyone, long time monger, short time reviewer.

    Does anyone remember a beautiful tatted snow bunny went by Jessica back in the day?

    Taking a trip back to SD soon and want to hit her up if she's still around.

    Pm if anything.

    Aloha mongers and be safe.
    She's around but I think she changed her name. Too bad you didn't post about her back in the day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape