Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 472 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2011

    FEC and SDAG

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Aside from Matchless, what other agencies operate here in SD that require extensive verification (I. E. Work information)?
    Fareastcuties and San Diego Asian Girls require extensive verification.

  2. #2010

    Agencies in SD

    Aside from Matchless, what other agencies operate here in SD that require extensive verification (I. E. Work information)?

  3. #2009

    Reagan

    Hey all, anyone know if Reagan still active? Does email work or anyone got contact? Thanks.

  4. #2008

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JajasOnlu  [View Original Post]
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
    Yah I hear you. Always so tempted to hit her up, maybe one of these days!

  5. #2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.
    Felicity is meh. Saw her a while ago. Pics are deceiving and she wasn't really into and rushed me out the door. She does have a twin though.

  6. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.
    Kara doesn't have the thin waist as seen in her pictures. But she's thick and a freak. I wouldn't mind going again with her.

  7. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.
    Here's the correct link for Hazel:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

  8. #2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rualone  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Visiting this week. Any info about Aaliyah Rose that anyone can share?

    Https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Aaliyahrose
    I was able to see Aaliyah late at night at her incall. Screening was pretty easy as I've seen a few other girls on private delights. She is for sure the girl in the pictures. I saw her with very light makeup and she is super cute and a nice little spinner body. Parking in her community can be tricky and accessing her secured unit was a tiny hassle but should be easy after the first time. I only opted for a hhr since it was a first meeting standard CBJ / CFS. For $2. 5, I would say it wss worth it for her exotic background. A nice change of pace from the Asian hotties you pay $2 for.

  9. #2003
    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    She's legit, nothing mind blowing but go with confidence.

  10. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JajasOnlu  [View Original Post]
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.
    Mind sharing your experience?

  11. #2001
    Lurker mostly but finally one where I can give back. I saw felicity last summer, she's legit. She scratched the itch I had for a nice booty and is very nice in person. 2 step screen. Upcharge for msog, even for an hour, which left a bad taste imo. It was a slightly mechanical experience and I haven't repeated, even though she was nice and is legit.

    She seems to know that she's going to get clients regardless and doesn't make much of an effort to earn a repeat visit, which was a downer for me but I'm sure is a common theme in this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDogg99  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

  12. #2000

    Visiting in a few weeks. Any info?

    I'll be in town in a few weeks, and wanted to see if you all had any feedback on some local talent.

    Erica.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...latina-118100/

    Seems like she's been posting for a while, and looks legit. Just wondering if anyone has dreamed with her before?

    Felicity.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44548442/

    Tried to link up with her on my last trip, but schedules didn't work out.

    Hazel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44735366/

    Another one that looks like she has good posting history, but I've seen multiple numbers listed, and that makes me nervous. I saw in the past that she was milking, and that's always been a fetish of mine, so I'd like to give her a try!

    Karmella.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/44490446/

    I'm curious about this one, as she states no FS, but that may or may not be the case. She has a huge ass, but if I can't get behind it, it's a no go for me.

    Last time I was in the area, I saw Kara, https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...018/6193597862, which was a good time! I'm hoping to expand more during this visit!

    Any help is appreciated fellas!

  13. #1999

    That booty is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    But, on PD she has A lot of reviews. Which makes me wonder, having a handful of reviews is helpful (to see if she is legit), but what is too much?
    I lurk. But I can't turn down that booty. She has one of the nicest booty I've seen and felt.

  14. #1998

    I haven't

    But, on PD she has A lot of reviews. Which makes me wonder, having a handful of reviews is helpful (to see if she is legit), but what is too much? Only thinking health risk wise for myself which makes me gun-shy.

  15. #1997

    Anyone been with this one before?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape