Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 8287
-
02-05-20 12:47 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 379No kidding about the constant texting. I just blocked her ass, and unblock her when I need to. Last time I saw her, her pussy stank, so I kept Junior far away from it. Had to wash my hands 10 times just to get rid of the smell LOL.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 23:13 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 235This is the saddest yet most truthful thing ever written LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-20 20:47 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 444Nova Regular
Next time just wait. She'll become available once we're done.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
And if you really want to see her, ask the waitress to send her your way.
-
02-03-20 15:40 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 61Get ushed
Use hushed and give them that number. I have used it for years. If she gets to be a good regular then I can give out my real number. If not then I kill that number and get a new one.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 02:59 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 371That's not really new, dancers at several clubs attempt the 30 regular, 40 topless pricing. Usually they spend most of the night standing around while the competitively priced dancers stay busy.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
I also have Luna's number but I'd advise against contacting her. Once she has your number she'll send frequent texts asking you to come in. It's kind of annoying. She miscounted dances last time so I haven't been seeing her lately. I hate getting ripped off.
Kittens is great for that back area. It's so much more private than Pandoras. Pandoras has so many weirdo customers that watch while others are getting dances that it's kind of creepy.
-
02-02-20 02:20 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 371LOL, I saw her, your description is accurate. She's pretty good looking, and her body is certainly nice. Wish her fake tits were softer. I hope she stops making body modifications, the lips are okay I guess, I've seen worse.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
Compared to the rest of the crew she has one of the better bodies.
-
02-02-20 01:35 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 371It was probably a regular that walked in. I used to have her number and message her when I'd arrive. She'd come right over.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
Age, skin color, physical attributes, none of that matters to dancers. It's just business.
-
02-01-20 22:04 #1755Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Pandy Handy
Thank you for taking me on this wild ride.
Originally Posted by MickRichards
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 15:54 #1754Banned Member

Posts: 127Nova at Pandoras.
I have always wanted to see Nova but she has never given me the time of day.
Recently I went back to the back with another dancer.
Nova came back with an AA man. I was crushed that she would never see me but grabbed him as soon as he came in. As I was getting my dances it was clear she was getting the time of her life as this AA man proceeded to pound her real hard. They weren't to concerned if anyone else could tell.
It made me realize that she really wouldn't enjoy me like she did him.
What confirmed it was when I mentioned it to my dancer she mentioned he had a huge black cock.
That is when I came in her hand.
-
01-31-20 15:26 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 1019The pics are better than real life and the pics are awful.
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 15:26 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 1019& she was old then.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-20 13:20 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 45Friday Evening Strip Club
A good friend is in town and wants to visit a Seattle strip club, he is used to Vancouver Canada, and Portland. OR strip clubs. He is into the accommodating girls, I first thought of Pandora's but the music is awful and it's full of regulars. Anyone have other recommendations for him. The Devil's Triangle is way to expensive and the girls smoking hot, but are by the book, so absolutely not. PM preferred. Thanks.
-
01-31-20 00:05 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 444Carrington
Wasn't worth it two decades ago.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 09:22 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 541Avoid. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 00:36 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 39Nice are the pics close at all or are they old?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





