Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8287
-
01-28-20 00:33 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 444RE: Carrington
Yes that's her.
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:57 #1746Senior Member

Posts: 39Is this a Carrington?
Is the Carrington here in tna the same as the one mentioned in this thread? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington.
-
01-27-20 18:48 #1745Senior Member

Posts: 371My favorite was the one from Ukraine I think, she danced swing shift at Pandoras several years ago.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Did everything and no upcharges at all. Fun gal. Never heard where she ended up.
-
01-26-20 22:08 #1744Senior Member

Posts: 216Nadia
The one I fucked today is a sexy Latina with big natural tits and a great ass to spank.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 15:24 #1743Senior Member

Posts: 379Kittens Luna
Went to kittens last Thursday afternoon, seems this is the place to go after not having much luck at Pandora's lately. Met Luna and took her backstage, sweet girl, spinner with a long blonde wig, plenty of roaming and grabbed my junk without me even trying and no upcharge. Plenty of fiv and touching both ways.
All the girls that approached me straight up told me a lot of touching is allowed backstage.
I'm tired of the new business model at Pandora's "30 regular, 40 topless" so I'll probably migrate to kittens for a while.
BTW Luna gave me her digits, she's probably open for much more if you're into that. The only bad thing is she said she doesn't have a set schedule.
-
01-21-20 20:37 #1742Senior Member

Posts: 256Nadia
In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.
Originally Posted by SangDrax
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-20 14:33 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 160I just saw her on Sunday, BBBJCIM and stripper slide, did not partake FS tho.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-20 23:44 #1740Regular Member

Posts: 10Where's this place?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-20 16:18 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 988WTF is the world coming to.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
Sad day.
-
01-19-20 15:03 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 124BBFS or BBBJCIM
I want to try BBFS or BBBJCIM with a Dancer.
I keep getting rejected.
The idea of convincing a dancer to break her own rules for me is so hot.
Any suggestions?
-
01-18-20 20:04 #1737Regular Member

Posts: 19Same Nadia from The VU in Lake City?
I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 13:41 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 124Monse told me everything covered.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-20 13:39 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 124Pandoras
My new favorite dancer is Nadia.
Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.
-
01-18-20 11:31 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 1019Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.
Originally Posted by TeaBagger206
[View Original Post]
Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.
-
01-16-20 12:10 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 37Camille
What ethnicity is Camille?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






