Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 553 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    That's not really new, dancers at several clubs attempt the 30 regular, 40 topless pricing. Usually they spend most of the night standing around while the competitively priced dancers stay busy.

    I also have Luna's number but I'd advise against contacting her. Once she has your number she'll send frequent texts asking you to come in. It's kind of annoying. She miscounted dances last time so I haven't been seeing her lately. I hate getting ripped off.

    Kittens is great for that back area. It's so much more private than Pandoras. Pandoras has so many weirdo customers that watch while others are getting dances that it's kind of creepy.
    No kidding about the constant texting. I just blocked her ass, and unblock her when I need to. Last time I saw her, her pussy stank, so I kept Junior far away from it. Had to wash my hands 10 times just to get rid of the smell LOL.

  2. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Next time just wait. She'll become available once we're done.
    This is the saddest yet most truthful thing ever written LOL.

  3. #1760

    Nova Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    It was probably a regular that walked in. I used to have her number and message her when I'd arrive. She'd come right over.

    Age, skin color, physical attributes, none of that matters to dancers. It's just business.
    Next time just wait. She'll become available once we're done.

    And if you really want to see her, ask the waitress to send her your way.

  4. #1759

    Get ushed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    That's not really new, dancers at several clubs attempt the 30 regular, 40 topless pricing. Usually they spend most of the night standing around while the competitively priced dancers stay busy.

    I also have Luna's number but I'd advise against contacting her. Once she has your number she'll send frequent texts asking you to come in. It's kind of annoying. She miscounted dances last time so I haven't been seeing her lately. I hate getting ripped off.

    Kittens is great for that back area. It's so much more private than Pandoras. Pandoras has so many weirdo customers that watch while others are getting dances that it's kind of creepy.
    Use hushed and give them that number. I have used it for years. If she gets to be a good regular then I can give out my real number. If not then I kill that number and get a new one.

  5. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Went to kittens last Thursday afternoon, seems this is the place to go after not having much luck at Pandora's lately. Met Luna and took her backstage, sweet girl, spinner with a long blonde wig, plenty of roaming and grabbed my junk without me even trying and no upcharge. Plenty of fiv and touching both ways.
    All the girls that approached me straight up told me a lot of touching is allowed backstage.

    I'm tired of the new business model at Pandora's "30 regular, 40 topless" so I'll probably migrate to kittens for a while.

    BTW Luna gave me her digits, she's probably open for much more if you're into that. The only bad thing is she said she doesn't have a set schedule.
    That's not really new, dancers at several clubs attempt the 30 regular, 40 topless pricing. Usually they spend most of the night standing around while the competitively priced dancers stay busy.

    I also have Luna's number but I'd advise against contacting her. Once she has your number she'll send frequent texts asking you to come in. It's kind of annoying. She miscounted dances last time so I haven't been seeing her lately. I hate getting ripped off.

    Kittens is great for that back area. It's so much more private than Pandoras. Pandoras has so many weirdo customers that watch while others are getting dances that it's kind of creepy.

  6. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.

    Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.
    LOL, I saw her, your description is accurate. She's pretty good looking, and her body is certainly nice. Wish her fake tits were softer. I hope she stops making body modifications, the lips are okay I guess, I've seen worse.

    Compared to the rest of the crew she has one of the better bodies.

  7. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to see Nova but she has never given me the time of day.
    It was probably a regular that walked in. I used to have her number and message her when I'd arrive. She'd come right over.

    Age, skin color, physical attributes, none of that matters to dancers. It's just business.

  8. #1755
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Pandy Handy

    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I have always wanted to see Nova but she has never given me the time of day.

    Recently I went back to the back with another dancer.

    Nova came back with an AA man. I was crushed that she would never see me but grabbed him as soon as he came in. As I was getting my dances it was clear she was getting the time of her life as this AA man proceeded to pound her real hard. They weren't to concerned if anyone else could tell.

    It made me realize that she really wouldn't enjoy me like she did him.

    What confirmed it was when I mentioned it to my dancer she mentioned he had a huge black cock.

    That is when I came in her hand.
    Thank you for taking me on this wild ride.

  9. #1754

    Nova at Pandoras.

    I have always wanted to see Nova but she has never given me the time of day.

    Recently I went back to the back with another dancer.

    Nova came back with an AA man. I was crushed that she would never see me but grabbed him as soon as he came in. As I was getting my dances it was clear she was getting the time of her life as this AA man proceeded to pound her real hard. They weren't to concerned if anyone else could tell.

    It made me realize that she really wouldn't enjoy me like she did him.

    What confirmed it was when I mentioned it to my dancer she mentioned he had a huge black cock.

    That is when I came in her hand.

  10. #1753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Nice are the pics close at all or are they old?
    The pics are better than real life and the pics are awful.

  11. #1752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't worth it two decades ago.
    & she was old then.

  12. #1751

    Friday Evening Strip Club

    A good friend is in town and wants to visit a Seattle strip club, he is used to Vancouver Canada, and Portland. OR strip clubs. He is into the accommodating girls, I first thought of Pandora's but the music is awful and it's full of regulars. Anyone have other recommendations for him. The Devil's Triangle is way to expensive and the girls smoking hot, but are by the book, so absolutely not. PM preferred. Thanks.

  13. #1750

    Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Not worth it.
    Wasn't worth it two decades ago.

  14. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Is the Carrington here in tna the same as the one mentioned in this thread? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington.
    Avoid. Not worth it.

  15. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her.
    Nice are the pics close at all or are they old?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape