Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13816
-
01-29-20 13:40 #4126Regular Member

Posts: 14Those weird Ads
So what is the deal with these weirdly creative adds on Adult Search? Examples are.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1758759
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1766852
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1758364
There's always a few up but they change around a lot. Are they too good to be true or are they real and one mamasan just has too much time on her hands? A+ for effort on the adds though they're always entertaining.
-
01-29-20 13:25 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 39Amanda
She's here till the 15th.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 19:25 #4124Regular Member

Posts: 3Re: Pinky
I saw Pinky, the photo isn't her. I was looking for areolas like pictured, but hers aren't nearly as large.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
She's nice, and I had a good time, but I wouldn't have seen her if I had known.
-
01-28-20 11:55 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 86Amanda
Amanda is too good to be true!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 06:03 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 958Thinking about trying Friday, I'll update if I do. I just wish Amanda wasn't at Lakeview as it's the most difficult to get to for me and she is outstanding.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
01-27-20 19:56 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 86Pinky
Anyone seen pinky at KP? Looks like fun.
-
01-27-20 16:06 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 56There is usually two, sometimes three. They use upstairs of building as well.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 14:26 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 93635th
So I was just there on Friday. It was my first time there. Saw Bobo. 35 or so. Nice body. Fun personality. I had actually texted a number in Naperville but didn't want to go out that far and he set it up for me. Was a good time for 140. I'll probably repeat. Do they usually have more than one girl there?
Originally Posted by Wolf5150
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 23:01 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 109Screening issues
Pretty simple: find someone else.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 14:52 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 69Diana
Tried to set up with Diana but her screening process is not for me. She needs some basic info plus a copy of the dL sent to her. Deal breaker for me. She doesn't accept or is not willing to shell out moneys for rs 2 k verification. Anyone here have a similar issue and know how to navigate this?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6933201.htm
-
01-26-20 13:19 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 56Something is off. My regular, for the last 7 years, has not replied back to me as of last week. However, I do get texts from a new number (773-8xxxxxx), "new nice one just been here". Which is what the operator of 35th would routinely send. It's possible they relocated.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 09:33 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 24435th
That's funny! Number must have changed or location is now compromised. Don't you think?
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 09:15 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 692I love this forum for all the help I get. But you must do some of your own homework.
Originally Posted by Gol333
[View Original Post]
In this case, Google "Nicha escort Chicago" and ta-the!
-
01-26-20 08:37 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 91Everything is okay at 17** W. 35th
I figured it out. Everything is okay at 17** W. 35th. I had texted their old number (which had always been reliable). For some reason, they gave up their old number, 773-242- and now someone else owns that number, and he has been getting texts from customers. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT 773-242- Use the new numbers they are posting on adultsearch. Why would they give up a number their clients had been using for years? If they don't want to use it, that's fine, but hold onto it instead of giving it up so someone else gets it!
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 23:49 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 286Nah
I would not call her BBW. But she isn't small no but not in a fat way. Plus she is great at her job but yes she tends to talk too much.
Originally Posted by DolemiteJim
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




