Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 922 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4111

    17** W. 35th

    Have there been any problems at 17** W. 35th? I just texted them to ask who is available, and I got a text back saying "Your mom. ".

  2. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    She is borderline bbw and will not stfu ever while you're with her.
    No waybos she a bbw, small waist a d 36 c breasts. She does like to talk but she is a real sweetie and a great lover imo.

  3. #4109

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDog65  [View Original Post]
    No doubts, she is simply gorgeous, sexy and hot as hell.
    She is borderline bbw and will not stfu ever while you're with her.

  4. #4108

    Nicha

    Hi. Do you have Nicha Contact info please?

  5. #4107

    Nicha is the best

    No doubts, she is simply gorgeous, sexy and hot as hell.

  6. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm trying to prioritize who to see of these lovely ladies and was wondering if anyone had a firm opinion on the best option of these two if I'm valuing DFK, BBBJ, and CIM above all.

    Thanks!
    Nicha: Personal touch. Dolls up well. Shows great interest to begin with and tapers off towards the end. Talks a lot post-release. LFK, normal BBBJ. Allows trip lo island with\without upcharge. Curvy. YMMV.

    Diana: petite, hardly LFK CBJ allows rimming. Little business like. YMMV.

    Nina: I would like to know about her as well!

  7. #4105

    North

    Too bad I have to wait for my funds to recharge. Slutty Jenna addition to north location. Going back, can't find her mentioned.

  8. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Only saw Nicha twice and its been at least 2 years now. Be nice to have the bare service and probably anal on top of that. If it wasn't for the endless talking and the business ideas she has. Who the heck is seeing Diana so much that she's raising her rates and VIP on eros. Give me a break. She was so non-GFE for her original price or YMMV but she seemed like she's all business all the time. Saw megan. She seemed slightly older but very sexy, just not as GFE as I'd hoped. Just a vibe but she seemed like she'd warm up more if we met again. They should switch the girl's location halfway through the month that way it would make it convenient to see jessica.
    LOL, yes, Nicha is quite the aspiring entrepreneur. She invited me to get in on a real estate deal a few years ago. Thought about it for 2 seconds, said no, our current arrangement is all I'm interested in.

  9. #4103

    Around the horn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf5150  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Nina, Diana is very good, Nicha is amazing. Nicha's attitude is very sensual and as close to "girlfriend" as any of these girls can be. The clock is non-existent, she goes at your pace. YMMV, each time I've seen her I have benefited from all bare service and CIP. Yeah. Nicha for the win.
    Only saw Nicha twice and its been at least 2 years now. Be nice to have the bare service and probably anal on top of that. If it wasn't for the endless talking and the business ideas she has. Who the heck is seeing Diana so much that she's raising her rates and VIP on eros. Give me a break. She was so non-GFE for her original price or YMMV but she seemed like she's all business all the time. Saw megan. She seemed slightly older but very sexy, just not as GFE as I'd hoped. Just a vibe but she seemed like she'd warm up more if we met again. They should switch the girl's location halfway through the month that way it would make it convenient to see jessica.

  10. #4102

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if my standards are high or yours are low, but I went to see this girl and the only good thing I can say is that she's at least under 40 years old. No to small tits. Chubby (not bbw). Was nice but very vanilla. Won't repeat or recommend.
    I saw her as well.

    Definitely not worth it.

    She's not ugly, just not very attractive. She has no ass and very droopy tits.

    Might as well drop an extra $80 on Jessica.

  11. #4101

    Not so good

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Can you share cost and what you got for it? Thanks!
    I don't know if my standards are high or yours are low, but I went to see this girl and the only good thing I can say is that she's at least under 40 years old. No to small tits. Chubby (not bbw). Was nice but very vanilla. Won't repeat or recommend.

  12. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm trying to prioritize who to see of these lovely ladies and was wondering if anyone had a firm opinion on the best option of these two if I'm valuing DFK, BBBJ, and CIM above all.

    Thanks!
    Never seen Nina, Diana is very good, Nicha is amazing. Nicha's attitude is very sensual and as close to "girlfriend" as any of these girls can be. The clock is non-existent, she goes at your pace. YMMV, each time I've seen her I have benefited from all bare service and CIP. Yeah. Nicha for the win.

  13. #4099

    1st post

    Hi all this my 1st post been looking through this thread and decided it's finally time to share. I saw Emily that has been discussed here before. I have to admit the is very sexy and has a rocking body. Stayed for half the hour and was well worth it. Our session was even longer LOL BBBJ was included in my session and and dfk. She treated me well. Man she was wearing a sexy set. Have to stop by and see her again.

  14. #4098

    Nicha vs. Nina vs. Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm trying to prioritize who to see of these lovely ladies and was wondering if anyone had a firm opinion on the best option of these two if I'm valuing DFK, BBBJ, and CIM above all.

    Thanks!
    I assume you are referring to Diana on EROS. https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6933201.htm.

    YMMV but I did not receive DFK from either Diana or Nicha, and I did not ever see Nina. While I didn't attempt to get CIM from them, I highly doubt they would do that either. But BBBJ is certainly there.

    I loved Diana's skin and boobs and her slight break in price vs. Nicha. (At the time, Diana was 260 and Nicha had gone up to 300. I see now that it is 280 vs. 300, not a big diff.) But I loved Nicha's personal attention to spoiling me with help dressing / undressing and drying me after my shower and starting right in with the BBBJ from there. Nicha also gave LFK, very "L" but that was more than Diana offered. Both are strikingly hot sights.

    Personally, I give the edge to Diana for perfect boobs and for longer enjoyment of DATY, but many (probably the majority) prefer Nicha for a more sexy attitude and her servitude. And again, I don't know about Nina.

  15. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm trying to prioritize who to see of these lovely ladies and was wondering if anyone had a firm opinion on the best option of these two if I'm valuing DFK, BBBJ, and CIM above all.

    Thanks!
    Nicha would be the one to go to if you're into those, Diana didn't do dfk. Haven't seen Nina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape