Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 922 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4126
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Those weird Ads

    So what is the deal with these weirdly creative adds on Adult Search? Examples are.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1758759

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1766852

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1758364

    There's always a few up but they change around a lot. Are they too good to be true or are they real and one mamasan just has too much time on her hands? A+ for effort on the adds though they're always entertaining.

  2. #4125

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is too good to be true!
    She's here till the 15th.

  3. #4124

    Re: Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen pinky at KP? Looks like fun.
    I saw Pinky, the photo isn't her. I was looking for areolas like pictured, but hers aren't nearly as large.

    She's nice, and I had a good time, but I wouldn't have seen her if I had known.

  4. #4123

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying Friday, I'll update if I do. I just wish Amanda wasn't at Lakeview as it's the most difficult to get to for me and she is outstanding.

    -w.
    Amanda is too good to be true!

  5. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen pinky at KP? Looks like fun.
    Thinking about trying Friday, I'll update if I do. I just wish Amanda wasn't at Lakeview as it's the most difficult to get to for me and she is outstanding.

    -w.

  6. #4121

    Pinky

    Anyone seen pinky at KP? Looks like fun.

  7. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    So I was just there on Friday. It was my first time there. Saw Bobo. 35 or so. Nice body. Fun personality. I had actually texted a number in Naperville but didn't want to go out that far and he set it up for me. Was a good time for 140. I'll probably repeat. Do they usually have more than one girl there?
    There is usually two, sometimes three. They use upstairs of building as well.

  8. #4119

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf5150  [View Original Post]
    Something is off. My regular, for the last 7 years, has not replied back to me as of last week. However, I do get texts from a new number (773-8xxxxxx), "new nice one just been here". Which is what the operator of 35th would routinely send. It's possible they relocated.
    So I was just there on Friday. It was my first time there. Saw Bobo. 35 or so. Nice body. Fun personality. I had actually texted a number in Naperville but didn't want to go out that far and he set it up for me. Was a good time for 140. I'll probably repeat. Do they usually have more than one girl there?

  9. #4118

    Screening issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with Diana but her screening process is not for me. She needs some basic info plus a copy of the dL sent to her. Deal breaker for me. She doesn't accept or is not willing to shell out moneys for rs 2 k verification. Anyone here have a similar issue and know how to navigate this?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6933201.htm
    Pretty simple: find someone else.

  10. #4117

    Diana

    Tried to set up with Diana but her screening process is not for me. She needs some basic info plus a copy of the dL sent to her. Deal breaker for me. She doesn't accept or is not willing to shell out moneys for rs 2 k verification. Anyone here have a similar issue and know how to navigate this?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6933201.htm

  11. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any problems at 17** W. 35th? I just texted them to ask who is available, and I got a text back saying "Your mom. ".
    Something is off. My regular, for the last 7 years, has not replied back to me as of last week. However, I do get texts from a new number (773-8xxxxxx), "new nice one just been here". Which is what the operator of 35th would routinely send. It's possible they relocated.

  12. #4115

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any problems at 17** W. 35th? I just texted them to ask who is available, and I got a text back saying "Your mom. ".
    That's funny! Number must have changed or location is now compromised. Don't you think?

  13. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gol333  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Do you have Nicha Contact info please?
    I love this forum for all the help I get. But you must do some of your own homework.

    In this case, Google "Nicha escort Chicago" and ta-the!

  14. #4113

    Everything is okay at 17** W. 35th

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any problems at 17** W. 35th? I just texted them to ask who is available, and I got a text back saying "Your mom. ".
    I figured it out. Everything is okay at 17** W. 35th. I had texted their old number (which had always been reliable). For some reason, they gave up their old number, 773-242- and now someone else owns that number, and he has been getting texts from customers. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT 773-242- Use the new numbers they are posting on adultsearch. Why would they give up a number their clients had been using for years? If they don't want to use it, that's fine, but hold onto it instead of giving it up so someone else gets it!

  15. #4112

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    She is borderline bbw and will not stfu ever while you're with her.
    I would not call her BBW. But she isn't small no but not in a fat way. Plus she is great at her job but yes she tends to talk too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape