Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5075
-
01-28-20 11:15 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 347LOL, a year or so I was barebacking this fat asian, had to can her but was curious to see what she's up to lately.
Hmmm. She's got a seeking profile for anyone who's interested in barebacking a fat viet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3379e...9-62cf450ecc51
Ahahahaha she's also got a talent page too.
https://www.exploretalent.com/profile/acting/10659436/
Good at sucking dick LMAO! She will also try to scam you after she's fucked you a few times and so you must let her go.
-
01-28-20 10:50 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 347I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:29 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 28Info on Nadya
I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247
-
01-27-20 16:29 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 85Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
-
01-27-20 12:13 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 1223Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 08:29 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 2000Contact Info
Isn't her contact number on her ad? Look again.
Originally Posted by JohnInLA
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
01-27-20 02:01 #1154Regular Member

Posts: 2Does Anyone Have Contact Information for this girl?
This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
-
01-26-20 21:50 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 7266[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson
-
01-26-20 19:34 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 85Seems like it sigh, I'm sure some are willing to bend their rules but that's annoying chancing it.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
I could go on SA and the girls seem a lot hotter in this area than where I used to be at, but I've never invited them directly to my place and always started with a public meet.
Seems like Humaniplex is the wave over here? WTF is that website and how does it work? The interface is a bit confusing to me. I signed up and browsed a bit, it seems like at lifetime $25 membership fee is needed to access everything?
-
01-26-20 15:49 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 1657You wouldn't do what with who's dick LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-20 13:17 #1150Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Private disappointments
I represent a girl on PD in a legal matter. I would not fuck her with tjinla's dick. It is shit site I think I have been blacklisted, some girl told me that I have bad reviews because I threatened to call the po po on a girl.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
It is pathetic.
-
01-26-20 11:37 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 1223PrivateDelights dot ch
99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
My "No" List:
BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.
If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.
-
01-26-20 00:33 #1148Regular Member

Posts: 1LA Recommendations
Hey all,
I'm visiting LA this week. Will be there from Tuesday to Friday. My hotel is in Downtown LA. Any recommendations for providers who host in that area?
-
01-26-20 00:05 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 1223Ter
Worthless website as far as LA county. 99% are nothing but fake reviews of fake Asian chicks and fake Asian agencies. I mean honestly how can you submit honest reviews of hookers whose pics are all fake?
Originally Posted by YehDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 21:24 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 85What's best website to look for BBBJ for around 100-200? Back home listcrawler seems to be the best site for those rates. Listcrawler here seems ok, but looks less active.
I noticed PrivateDelights has a ton more girls in this area, they look prettier in general, but it looks like so many only do CBJ?
I don't know if there are any other better website, or if California is just a bit pricier and have to search harder.












Reply With Quote





