Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 338 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago and left disappointed. She had a ton of rules and she rushed me. Some of the rules included: no sucking on / touching nipples, and no RCG unless I paid for a full HR. Her CBJ lasted all of 45 seconds. She was also extremely paranoid. She made me call her once I parked and she was basically screaming at me not to say the room number out loud (which I wouldn't do anyway). She also made me turn my phone off when I got in the room, which is fine, but she double checked like five times to make sure it was off. She also blasted the worst and most annoying music I'd ever heard in my life during the session, and that was a turnoff for me.

    Overall, the pics are real, and if you are down to overpay to experience her pretty face and fantastic body in a very limited and rushed way, go for it. Otherwise, I do not recommend.
    I totally agree with this review. I saw her in Atlanta many years ago where she was listed as 24 or 25 years old. This was back in 2010 LOL. So don't believe the age. Such a let down of an experience. Barely any touching or interacting. I was happy when it was over.

  2. #1137

    I have seen her and I do not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick562  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.
    I saw her a couple years ago and left disappointed. She had a ton of rules and she rushed me. Some of the rules included: no sucking on / touching nipples, and no RCG unless I paid for a full HR. Her CBJ lasted all of 45 seconds. She was also extremely paranoid. She made me call her once I parked and she was basically screaming at me not to say the room number out loud (which I wouldn't do anyway). She also made me turn my phone off when I got in the room, which is fine, but she double checked like five times to make sure it was off. She also blasted the worst and most annoying music I'd ever heard in my life during the session, and that was a turnoff for me.

    Overall, the pics are real, and if you are down to overpay to experience her pretty face and fantastic body in a very limited and rushed way, go for it. Otherwise, I do not recommend.

  3. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    Yeah, hard to fault a guy when this shit happens. I cruise Fig at times and find some real beauties. But I always offer money AFTER the deed. Boy oh boy do the girls get pissed off. They tell me to drop them off where I picked them up. Ok, but what the fuck do you expect after mongers get ROB'd a few times? Hard to say what the hell the protocol is now a days. I usually offer half and the rest upon completion. Any ideas how to avoid this shit?

  4. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Santooki  [View Original Post]
    The erotic review.
    Holy sh*t TER is back? Godbless, I haven't checked for it in a while because I move in and out of mongering. If I hadn't seen this post I might not have ever known LOL. So much money to be saved.

  5. #1134

    Jessica Tiffanyy213

    Has anyone seen Jessica from Tiffanyy213? She looks hot.

  6. #1133

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick562  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Gigi kiss before? https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4047480076.
    She is great to look at but overpriced and unenthusiastic rushed session. But YMMV check her snapchat out first to see if you want to take that plunge.

  7. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    These type of girl that rob you, you should give them monger money.

  8. #1131

    January 18, 2020

    Hawthorne, CA.

    I didn't want to leave and didn't want to give up. I've texted with this sex worker before but never get to meet her. Thought I was getting BBBJ. In person said it was 70. Why did she said "Yup" through texting. Eerie place to be 4 in the morning. When I got there no response through text so I decided to call, she answer. I didn't know her room was right in front where I parked. The room next to her, door was open. Only a laptop was on one of the bed TV was on but did not see anybody. Hand prints all over the head rest of her bed. She said must've been her riding. It sounded like she was laughing or crying during session. When I walked to my car, I saw a whole bunch of what looked like check booklet receipts ripped into small pieces around the driver side of my car. Very weird.

    40 otd.

    CBJ. CFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzI2NTNkM2I3MjE0NzhlZDM5ZjA5ZjFhMzQyNzU1NzJiYzg2OQ.jpg‎   NDk0NTE1ZjYxODkzNjQ2YTFiMzczNmJmMjZlYzMwNzgzYjIzOA.jpg‎  

  9. #1130

    1/18/20

    Lynwood, CA.

    First ROB of the Year, Decade.

    We been texting a couple days prior to the meeting. I confirmed twice and didn't want to spoil it on the day of. 40 was good to go for what I was looking for. She walked over and wanted a car date right in the motel parking lot. I was fine with car date. From the beginning it sounded like she wanted to be at her room. She wanted the donation right away. After I handed it to her. She said this is not enough. I knew right away this will not go as planned. She try to say she has STds. She said she will go get condom from her friend in the room. I wasn't counting on it. The moment she walked out, black male collected money from her. She's a liar. Dishonest. When I hear stories of how sex worker get hurt or killed I just think of this.

    I waited 5-10 minutes in my car. Here's the response from her.

    Rocky Inn Motel LBB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2020-01-19-10-30-56.jpg‎   media_5e1f27b1d5d1e1.44422040_ae52141801529f11220a164ef1002d7d404105197d253fe89dc284b0a80f5650.jpg‎  

  10. #1129

    BabyK from Privatedelights.

    Avoid this girl at all costs. She looks gorgeous in her pics, but in real life, she looks run down, drugged out, and soulless. I went into the bathroom and saw a huge bag of rubber bands on the counter. Didn't think much of it in that moment. Went into the room, she put on the hat and got started with some CBJ. I noticed open sores all over her arms and legs. Hell no. I asked her if she uses needles and she denied it (of course). I ran for the hills and ate the donation, which I had mistakenly given to her when I arrived. AVOID. Why do I even deviate from k girls? I always regret it.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BabyK1996

  11. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by YehDawg  [View Original Post]
    What's TER for a new monger?
    The erotic review.

  12. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
    What's TER for a new monger?

  13. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase12  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Jada. Super cute and small; amazing BBBJ. Definitely will visit with again when I'm in the area next.
    Link? Numbers?

  14. #1125
    She a little pricey, 2 benjis for the half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/42236387/

    Anyone tried out this girl. I've been watching her ads for a couple weeks now. I've been searching for a cheap BBBJ and LC seems like there could be some hidden talent.

  15. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorn420  [View Original Post]
    I have. Idk about their current line-up but the girls I've seen from there have been solid. Plus the DTLA location is super convenient for me. One DASH bus ride and I'm already there.
    Interesting, I would avoid. Better agencies in LA, with better pricing / service and looks. Low screening requirement makes them attractive if you're new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape