The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 338 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1155

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnInLA  [View Original Post]
    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Isn't her contact number on her ad? Look again.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  2. #1154

    Does Anyone Have Contact Information for this girl?

    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1f3a3a2335697ed0464c7f404107763b_f.jpg‎   3d78eb09f4fff0242608abc1acd27a66_f.jpg‎  

  3. #1153
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  4. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.
    Seems like it sigh, I'm sure some are willing to bend their rules but that's annoying chancing it.

    I could go on SA and the girls seem a lot hotter in this area than where I used to be at, but I've never invited them directly to my place and always started with a public meet.

    Seems like Humaniplex is the wave over here? WTF is that website and how does it work? The interface is a bit confusing to me. I signed up and browsed a bit, it seems like at lifetime $25 membership fee is needed to access everything?

  5. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I represent a girl on PD in a legal matter. I would not fuck her with tjinla's dick. It is shit site I think I have been blacklisted, some girl told me that I have bad reviews because I threatened to call the po po on a girl.

    It is pathetic.
    You wouldn't do what with who's dick LOL.

  6. #1150
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private disappointments

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.
    I represent a girl on PD in a legal matter. I would not fuck her with tjinla's dick. It is shit site I think I have been blacklisted, some girl told me that I have bad reviews because I threatened to call the po po on a girl.

    It is pathetic.

  7. #1149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    PrivateDelights dot ch

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    What's best website to look for BBBJ for around 100-200? Back home listcrawler seems to be the best site for those rates. Listcrawler here seems ok, but looks less active. I noticed PrivateDelights has a ton more girls in this area, they look prettier in general, but it looks like so many only do CBJ? I don't know if there are any other better website, or if California is just a bit pricier and have to search harder.
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.

  8. #1148

    LA Recommendations

    Hey all,

    I'm visiting LA this week. Will be there from Tuesday to Friday. My hotel is in Downtown LA. Any recommendations for providers who host in that area?

  9. #1147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by YehDawg  [View Original Post]
    What's TER for a new monger?
    Worthless website as far as LA county. 99% are nothing but fake reviews of fake Asian chicks and fake Asian agencies. I mean honestly how can you submit honest reviews of hookers whose pics are all fake?

  10. #1146
    What's best website to look for BBBJ for around 100-200? Back home listcrawler seems to be the best site for those rates. Listcrawler here seems ok, but looks less active.

    I noticed PrivateDelights has a ton more girls in this area, they look prettier in general, but it looks like so many only do CBJ?

    I don't know if there are any other better website, or if California is just a bit pricier and have to search harder.

  11. #1145
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?
    Of course it's a SCAM!

    The lady says give me the # on card and 4 digit pin. Than you will never here from her again.

  12. #1144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet. Any experience or input?
    Some morbidly obese dude eating Doritos while living in his mother's basement is hoping you would advance him cash for the promise of meeting a hot chick whose Instagram pics he lifted off the internet. Is that clear enough for you?

  13. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by VanAlden  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?
    They will make up excuses at the last minute asking you to send the card no. Over the phone. You can't do that with cash.

  14. #1142

    What's with the request for a VISA gift card for payment rather than cash?

    Sounds like a scam to me but don't know how unless they ask for serial number off card before the meet.

    Any experience or input?

  15. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparkla23  [View Original Post]
    Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
    Damn it! It's been so long, I've forgotten my Username, password, or even which email I used. Fml.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape