Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5068
-
01-29-20 13:58 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 1223OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 12:13 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 1223Stasia is Prettylittlenell on HX, her previous handle is AngelChanel. She is well reviewed on this site so you will get a ton of intel if you dig a little. She is expensive.
Originally Posted by Brutus57
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 09:58 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 85Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-20 07:04 #1165Banned Member

Posts: 2Anyone met Stasia?
She looks good! .
http://sexycourtesan.com/stasia/
-
01-29-20 02:58 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 345Here ya go: TER I'd: 346645.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
And also: https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...36767415c2dd0d.
Apparently she gives you 15 minutes and then if you haven't cum she tells you to get the fuck out. One thing is certain she is extremely rude.
-
01-28-20 23:52 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 1223Guys who don't balk already signed up for it. Guys who balk still talk about it. It's only $25 Bro.
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 20:36 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 7266Twenty five is nothing. Have you eaten at a nice restaurant and said that was a wasted meal. Hx gives you almost 6 mths messaging for the 25 and can see all the pics.
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
Learn the ropes and sit back and see how hx works while still navigating the site.
YOu don't need to be in a HX location to have it! Use it as working monger tool.
-
01-28-20 11:20 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 1223Naughty Nadya
What is her TER number? I tried doing a wide search on either Nadya or Naughty Nadya within a 50 mile radius of the LA area and the only reviews I found were 14-16 years old.
Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 11:15 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 345LOL, a year or so I was barebacking this fat asian, had to can her but was curious to see what she's up to lately.
Hmmm. She's got a seeking profile for anyone who's interested in barebacking a fat viet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3379e...9-62cf450ecc51
Ahahahaha she's also got a talent page too.
https://www.exploretalent.com/profile/acting/10659436/
Good at sucking dick LMAO! She will also try to scam you after she's fucked you a few times and so you must let her go.
-
01-28-20 10:50 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 345I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 19:29 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 28Info on Nadya
I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247
-
01-27-20 16:29 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 85Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
-
01-27-20 12:13 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 1223Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.
Originally Posted by AppleSauce87
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 08:29 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 2000Contact Info
Isn't her contact number on her ad? Look again.
Originally Posted by JohnInLA
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM.
-
01-27-20 02:01 #1154Regular Member

Posts: 2Does Anyone Have Contact Information for this girl?
This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/










Reply With Quote






