Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5518
-
01-28-20 14:41 #1003Banned Member

Posts: 129Real funny! Forgot to laugh. I thought the ad looked fake!
Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 14:23 #1002Banned Member

Posts: 129I wondered about her. Thanks for the feedback. I won't be seeing her. Is it just me, or they too stupid to realize that, they'd make more by being nice, non rushed, don't play games, steal and all the above like that? They're just screwing themselves over! There loss, saves us.
Originally Posted by Benjamin99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 13:36 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this the same Tay?
-
01-28-20 13:30 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 58Is this the Same Tay?
-
01-28-20 13:20 #999Regular Member

Posts: 5Pixie
Nice review, Brother. She sounds delightful.
I plan to see her soon.
H2O.
Originally Posted by ClivesMutt
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-20 11:45 #998Senior Member

Posts: 58Not worth the time!
Recently had a dream with Lacy. Met at her incall she shares with a friend for other that living purposes. Agreed. 8 for nude massage with a HE. Don't waste your time. She couldn't get you the door fast enough and the massage ended up being a little baby oil and a chest caress only. Horrible. Would never repeat.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...g/140289826769
-
01-28-20 10:34 #997Senior Member

Posts: 400Rip off
There were a few rip off reports about her. She changed her pictures recently. There is better out there.
Safety first,
Ben.
Originally Posted by SelfDon
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 23:22 #996Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for info
Anyone seen this one? Exchanged some messages and she seems sane.
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/361999244181
-
01-27-20 23:08 #995Regular Member

Posts: 21Pixie. Finally
After trying several times over the past year or so, in spite of some of the reviews that were less than stellar, was finally able to connect with Pixie and had a great time with her overall. Communication was smooth this time, first by text and a call once I got to her location. Pros: She looked great to me, clean, face was clear, and she had a nice disposition, with a stellar ass and tits on her tiny petite frame. She was friendly and easy enough to talk to and it did not take long to get down to business. The in-call was nice, clean and bright and things felt comfortable. I did not see signs of heavy drug use, and she didn't seem spaced out. After some small talk we got into it, light kissing, CBJ, and cfs, first mish followed by more BJ and then doggie, oh that ass looked gorgeous as I was fucking her very tight little kitty and that sweet little booty felt awesome to grab on to and lightly spank, when I wasn't kneading those perfect handful sized titties. She was into it enough for me, and she added a little dirty talk as we finished things up. Never felt rushed or uncomfortable during the visit. Cons: CBJ, no DATY, and only closed mouth kissing. Would prefer a more open menu but this won't prevent me from trying to see her again where I will try to get her to loosen things up. As long as her in-call location is comfortable and she is looking as good as she did today, I can live with a few rules to connect with this little hottie.
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...l/304102829477
-
01-27-20 15:49 #994Senior Member

Posts: 175Search TFF
Past reports are negative, RTFF. BB12.
Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:47 #993Senior Member

Posts: 175Agree not worth the risk
Agree with DS, was good but shaky set up now, late for appt. Not worth the risk v cost IMHO. BB12.
Originally Posted by Ds2016
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-20 15:27 #992Senior Member

Posts: 94Been tested?
Sounds good, anyone have experience?
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...t/410578235101
-
01-26-20 09:57 #991Senior Member

Posts: 157Used to be the house cleaning girl.
Originally Posted by Ds2016
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 22:48 #990Senior Member

Posts: 332Most of them eventually either find a sugar daddy, or go down the drug rabbit hole. After 40 years watching this shit, it makes me kinda sad to think of some of the sweethearts I've met over the year eventually succomb to the dark side and disappear.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-20 18:23 #989Senior Member

Posts: 26Yes I did
Yeah I paid the deposit, small head was overriding the big one. Figured if I lost $20 it wasn't that big of a deal because that was all she was asking for. Luckily it worked out and I was able to see her. Hell, those fun bags alone would have been worth the $20, they are amazing.
Originally Posted by MidTown
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






