Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 368 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44  [View Original Post]
    Maybe if you click on the "call me" button you would find it. It's right there towards the bottom.
    Real funny! Forgot to laugh. I thought the ad looked fake!

  2. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    There were a few rip off reports about her. She changed her pictures recently. There is better out there.

    Safety first,

    Ben.
    I wondered about her. Thanks for the feedback. I won't be seeing her. Is it just me, or they too stupid to realize that, they'd make more by being nice, non rushed, don't play games, steal and all the above like that? They're just screwing themselves over! There loss, saves us.

  3. #1001

  4. #1000

  5. #999

    Pixie

    Nice review, Brother. She sounds delightful.

    I plan to see her soon.

    H2O.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClivesMutt  [View Original Post]
    After trying several times over the past year or so, in spite of some of the reviews that were less than stellar, was finally able to connect with Pixie and had a great time with her overall. Communication was smooth this time, first by text and a call once I got to her location. Pros: She looked great to me, clean, face was clear, and she had a nice disposition, with a stellar ass and tits on her tiny petite frame. She was friendly and easy enough to talk to and it did not take long to get down to business. The in-call was nice, clean and bright and things felt comfortable. I did not see signs of heavy drug use, and she didn't seem spaced out. After some small talk we got into it, light kissing, CBJ, and cfs, first mish followed by more BJ and then doggie, oh that ass looked gorgeous as I was fucking her very tight little kitty and that sweet little booty felt awesome to grab on to and lightly spank, when I wasn't kneading those perfect handful sized titties. She was into it enough for me, and she added a little dirty talk as we finished things up. Never felt rushed or uncomfortable during the visit. Cons: CBJ, no DATY, and only closed mouth kissing. Would prefer a more open menu but this won't prevent me from trying to see her again where I will try to get her to loosen things up. As long as her in-call location is comfortable and she is looking as good as she did today, I can live with a few rules to connect with this little hottie.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...l/304102829477

  6. #998

    Not worth the time!

    Recently had a dream with Lacy. Met at her incall she shares with a friend for other that living purposes. Agreed. 8 for nude massage with a HE. Don't waste your time. She couldn't get you the door fast enough and the massage ended up being a little baby oil and a chest caress only. Horrible. Would never repeat.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...g/140289826769

  7. #997

    Rip off

    There were a few rip off reports about her. She changed her pictures recently. There is better out there.

    Safety first,

    Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by SelfDon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Exchanged some messages and she seems sane.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/361999244181

  8. #996

    Looking for info

    Anyone seen this one? Exchanged some messages and she seems sane.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...e/361999244181

  9. #995

    Pixie. Finally

    After trying several times over the past year or so, in spite of some of the reviews that were less than stellar, was finally able to connect with Pixie and had a great time with her overall. Communication was smooth this time, first by text and a call once I got to her location. Pros: She looked great to me, clean, face was clear, and she had a nice disposition, with a stellar ass and tits on her tiny petite frame. She was friendly and easy enough to talk to and it did not take long to get down to business. The in-call was nice, clean and bright and things felt comfortable. I did not see signs of heavy drug use, and she didn't seem spaced out. After some small talk we got into it, light kissing, CBJ, and cfs, first mish followed by more BJ and then doggie, oh that ass looked gorgeous as I was fucking her very tight little kitty and that sweet little booty felt awesome to grab on to and lightly spank, when I wasn't kneading those perfect handful sized titties. She was into it enough for me, and she added a little dirty talk as we finished things up. Never felt rushed or uncomfortable during the visit. Cons: CBJ, no DATY, and only closed mouth kissing. Would prefer a more open menu but this won't prevent me from trying to see her again where I will try to get her to loosen things up. As long as her in-call location is comfortable and she is looking as good as she did today, I can live with a few rules to connect with this little hottie.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...l/304102829477

  10. #994

    Search TFF

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good, anyone have experience?

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...t/410578235101
    Past reports are negative, RTFF. BB12.

  11. #993

    Agree not worth the risk

    Agree with DS, was good but shaky set up now, late for appt. Not worth the risk v cost IMHO. BB12.

  12. #992

    Been tested?

    Sounds good, anyone have experience?

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...t/410578235101

  13. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Ds2016  [View Original Post]
    Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Met this one a while back. Experience wasnt bad. Fast forward 6 months and all the bad that can happen to a good girl in this line of work did.

    Heavy user, smelled like a ymca gym, and more craters on her face than the moon. I got out without wasting my donation.

    Look at the last pic she has a meth / crack pipe in the pic. Damn shame but that comes with the life I guess.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...w/754589838765
    Used to be the house cleaning girl.

  14. #990
    Most of them eventually either find a sugar daddy, or go down the drug rabbit hole. After 40 years watching this shit, it makes me kinda sad to think of some of the sweethearts I've met over the year eventually succomb to the dark side and disappear.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    I had one experience with her. Can't say it was horrible but not worth repeating. Had some of the same as others have noted. Was not shower fresh, smelled of food / smoke, pics not recent as she is much chubbier at least a few months ago when I saw her, she was not very into it, immediately went to her phone when finished.

    Pros. Hotel was nice 3 star place and rate was Reasonable after soft negotiation.

    But her reviews have been all over the map and I almost wonder if she had a twin as her fave looks similar to the pic but her shape does not.

    But she is not the "take care of this one we are so lucky to have" girl. IMHO.

  15. #989

    Yes I did

    Quote Originally Posted by MidTown  [View Original Post]
    So did you pay a deposit then? She requests a deposit every time I have contacted her.
    Yeah I paid the deposit, small head was overriding the big one. Figured if I lost $20 it wasn't that big of a deal because that was all she was asking for. Luckily it worked out and I was able to see her. Hell, those fun bags alone would have been worth the $20, they are amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape