Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 368 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #988

    The tale of 2 Tays.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceCrusher  [View Original Post]
    I've never experienced any of these things with Taylor. I've seen her quite a bit over the last year or so and never had a bad experience. Definitely not white knighting, just giving my 2 cents worth.
    I had one experience with her. Can't say it was horrible but not worth repeating. Had some of the same as others have noted. Was not shower fresh, smelled of food / smoke, pics not recent as she is much chubbier at least a few months ago when I saw her, she was not very into it, immediately went to her phone when finished.

    Pros. Hotel was nice 3 star place and rate was Reasonable after soft negotiation.

    But her reviews have been all over the map and I almost wonder if she had a twin as her fave looks similar to the pic but her shape does not.

    But she is not the "take care of this one we are so lucky to have" girl. IMHO.

  2. #987

    Laughed Before I Cried

    Quote Originally Posted by Ds2016  [View Original Post]
    Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Met this one a while back. Experience wasnt bad. Fast forward 6 months and all the bad that can happen to a good girl in this line of work did.

    Heavy user, smelled like a ymca gym, and more craters on her face than the moon. I got out without wasting my donation.

    Look at the last pic she has a meth / crack pipe in the pic. Damn shame but that comes with the life I guess.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...w/754589838765
    Thanks so much for the heads-up before I headed to Miss Needajimmyhatsmellslikeagymmy--and for your clever description.

  3. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrisBullDog  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...o/374034999897

  4. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Ds2016  [View Original Post]
    I see her often enough to be a reg. Not proud of that by any means but she treats me well. I haven't experienced the vag smell everyone talks about maybe I'm early enough that everythings fresh out rhe shower. However. Her breath smells like garbage truck juice OMG. Its bad. So I never talk to her closely.

    Top is ok vag is tight and pretty. She's loosing weight not too happy about that. I like thick chicks but that's my preference.
    I've never experienced any of these things with Taylor. I've seen her quite a bit over the last year or so and never had a bad experience. Definitely not white knighting, just giving my 2 cents worth.

  5. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by Ds2016  [View Original Post]
    Whelp. The needle got her too. She used to be clean and fun. I've seen her about 5 times and everytime I do I'm more disappointed than the last.

    Guess I'm a feen chasing that orginal high. But I'm done now. Its too bad she was worth her donation at her height. Now she's a 50 donation all day. Oh side note her expensive ass donation is for a car date, cmon man.
    Who are you talking about?

  6. #983

    Another one bites the candy

    Whelp. The needle got her too. She used to be clean and fun. I've seen her about 5 times and everytime I do I'm more disappointed than the last.

    Guess I'm a feen chasing that orginal high. But I'm done now. Its too bad she was worth her donation at her height. Now she's a 50 donation all day. Oh side note her expensive ass donation is for a car date, cmon man.

  7. #982

    Not my in my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GitSome  [View Original Post]
    Ok Taylor's body has me wanting to see her but I would like to know the consensus on the VAG, is there odor or not 😂128514;.
    I see her often enough to be a reg. Not proud of that by any means but she treats me well. I haven't experienced the vag smell everyone talks about maybe I'm early enough that everythings fresh out rhe shower. However. Her breath smells like garbage truck juice OMG. Its bad. So I never talk to her closely.

    Top is ok vag is tight and pretty. She's loosing weight not too happy about that. I like thick chicks but that's my preference.

  8. #981

    Shell do

    I used to see her a long time ago before kids and when her hh was 180 and it was so worth it. Now ehhh in a pinch sure; body is whatever, incall is a dump which she lives in.

    Top CBJ game is still the best out there. 5 minutes and on the way.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...0/810711001469

  9. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOlBoy44  [View Original Post]
    Why would you want too.
    And the that's funny as hell award goes to.

  10. #979

    I can't make this ish up

    Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. Met this one a while back. Experience wasnt bad. Fast forward 6 months and all the bad that can happen to a good girl in this line of work did.

    Heavy user, smelled like a ymca gym, and more craters on her face than the moon. I got out without wasting my donation.

    Look at the last pic she has a meth / crack pipe in the pic. Damn shame but that comes with the life I guess.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...w/754589838765

  11. #978

    Taylor

    Pics look better than in person, but she is decent looking. Saw her once, there was a slight odor, enough to keep me from getting closer down below. She was definitely not fresh out of the shower. She was not that much into it, the TV was on and she jumped on her phone while I was getting dressed. The only good thing is better 3 star hotel, clean room and reasonable rates.

    I will not repeat.

    Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    Pics had me wanting to see her as well, but the actual product in person and the price afterward will make you feel other wise. Definately an oder when I seen her, enough where I went soft on her more than once. Definately not repeating.

  12. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by GitSome  [View Original Post]
    Ok Taylor's body has me wanting to see her but I would like to know the consensus on the VAG, is there odor or not 😂128514;.
    Pics had me wanting to see her as well, but the actual product in person and the price afterward will make you feel other wise. Definately an oder when I seen her, enough where I went soft on her more than once. Definately not repeating.

  13. #976

    Tay

    Ok Taylor's body has me wanting to see her but I would like to know the consensus on the VAG, is there odor or not 😂128514;.

  14. #975

    Classic!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    Total scam. Ad is posted in Lansing & Grand Rapids. I text from 2 different numbers within minutes of each other and she claimed to be in both cities at once. Quoted rates were also TGTBT, but I played along and asked which hotel. Pretended to drive then texted "I was close" and that's when she asked for the cash app deposit. I said I only had cash but would download a cash app in the parking lot. So I just kept leading her on and sending annoying texts asking her which app to download, how to use my smartphone, etc while I watched the Aaron Rodgers lose and drank beer from my couch.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...m/811391642266

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/980959042709
    Great work Private! We need more of this IMO. Karma's a B!

  15. #974

    Tori- Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDdy123  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tori last week. Incall looked a little lived in but it wasn't filthy or anything. Pictures were accurate, she could have been a little more enthusiastic and was a bit ditzy but overall I had a good time. Prices were reasonable, I'll likely repeat. YMMV I guess.
    So did you pay a deposit then? She requests a deposit every time I have contacted her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape