Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 338 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.
    OMG. You are complaining about the limited HX user interface, but Hapa Boy was gracious enough to tell you that your UI is limited because you are in Quarantine, easily rectified by paying the $25 entry fee, thus making your active membership a valuable monger tool for navigating the site. If you are holding on to your 25 bucks this tight, maybe Hx isn't for you.

  2. #1167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus57  [View Original Post]
    Stasia is Prettylittlenell on HX, her previous handle is AngelChanel. She is well reviewed on this site so you will get a ton of intel if you dig a little. She is expensive.

  3. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Twenty five is nothing. Have you eaten at a nice restaurant and said that was a wasted meal. Hx gives you almost 6 mths messaging for the 25 and can see all the pics.

    Learn the ropes and sit back and see how hx works while still navigating the site.

    YOu don't need to be in a HX location to have it! Use it as working monger tool.
    Working monger tool? LOL what do you mean, I don't get why use it if I can't meetup with anyone yet.

  4. #1165

    Anyone met Stasia?

    She looks good! .

    http://sexycourtesan.com/stasia/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎  

  5. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    What is her TER number? I tried doing a wide search on either Nadya or Naughty Nadya within a 50 mile radius of the LA area and the only reviews I found were 14-16 years old.
    Here ya go: TER I'd: 346645.

    And also: https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...36767415c2dd0d.

    Apparently she gives you 15 minutes and then if you haven't cum she tells you to get the fuck out. One thing is certain she is extremely rude.

  6. #1163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership? The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
    Guys who don't balk already signed up for it. Guys who balk still talk about it. It's only $25 Bro.

  7. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?

    The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.
    Twenty five is nothing. Have you eaten at a nice restaurant and said that was a wasted meal. Hx gives you almost 6 mths messaging for the 25 and can see all the pics.

    Learn the ropes and sit back and see how hx works while still navigating the site.

    YOu don't need to be in a HX location to have it! Use it as working monger tool.

  8. #1161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Naughty Nadya

    Quote Originally Posted by HowdyDoody32  [View Original Post]
    I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.
    What is her TER number? I tried doing a wide search on either Nadya or Naughty Nadya within a 50 mile radius of the LA area and the only reviews I found were 14-16 years old.

  9. #1160
    LOL, a year or so I was barebacking this fat asian, had to can her but was curious to see what she's up to lately.

    Hmmm. She's got a seeking profile for anyone who's interested in barebacking a fat viet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3379e...9-62cf450ecc51

    Ahahahaha she's also got a talent page too.

    https://www.exploretalent.com/profile/acting/10659436/

    Good at sucking dick LMAO! She will also try to scam you after she's fucked you a few times and so you must let her go.

  10. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247
    I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.

  11. #1158

    Info on Nadya

    I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247

  12. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?

    The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.

  13. #1156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it sigh, I'm sure some are willing to bend their rules but that's annoying chancing it. I could go on SA and the girls seem a lot hotter in this area than where I used to be at, but I've never invited them directly to my place and always started with a public meet. Seems like Humaniplex is the wave over here? WTF is that website and how does it work? The interface is a bit confusing to me. I signed up and browsed a bit, it seems like at lifetime $25 membership fee is needed to access everything?
    Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.

  14. #1155

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnInLA  [View Original Post]
    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Isn't her contact number on her ad? Look again.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  15. #1154

    Does Anyone Have Contact Information for this girl?

    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1f3a3a2335697ed0464c7f404107763b_f.jpg‎   3d78eb09f4fff0242608abc1acd27a66_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape