Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 232
-
01-26-20 12:44 #22Senior Member

Posts: 389Missy
Yeah she has that look. Suspect Meth. But she has a rocking body in her photos. On the fence.
Originally Posted by Joponn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:27 #21Senior Member

Posts: 389MAXINE Giamax
Here you go AKA Bruno.
https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/654928513153
-
11-06-19 15:02 #20Senior Member

Posts: 26Missy
I wasn't sure if I hat seen her before with a bad outcome.
Originally Posted by AkaBruno
[View Original Post]
But its all good I took the plunge and do not regret hat a very good pleasureful time .
-
11-06-19 11:27 #19Senior Member

Posts: 72For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.
Originally Posted by OneOldFuck
[View Original Post]
Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?
Originally Posted by Joponn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 13:11 #18Senior Member

Posts: 26Missy
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199
Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?
-
11-03-19 12:34 #17Senior Member

Posts: 389Ally??
Has anyone been here??
http://salem.skipthegames.com/female...y/702264516881
-
10-29-19 22:07 #16Senior Member

Posts: 389MAXINE Giamax
FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 19:58 #15Senior Member

Posts: 98Casey503
Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.
-
10-21-19 01:37 #14Regular Member

Posts: 12Similar
I tried to see her but she wanted me to get her a room for the night because she said her house had caught on fire (maybe all the smoking) I backed out.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 23:04 #13Senior Member

Posts: 389Deborah
I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.
Originally Posted by AkaBruno
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 15:46 #12Senior Member

Posts: 26Gina Massage only?
Any useful info, ?
http://portland.skipthegames.com/mas...e/279145974258
-
04-23-19 17:36 #11Senior Member

Posts: 153Agreed with Bruno
Saw her in the past- All that he said. Not really worth the time.
-
02-10-19 22:18 #10Senior Member

Posts: 389Giaax aka Maxine
She posts ads on Skip the Games, TNA and I THINK Escort Babylon. Just give her a phone call.
Originally Posted by Nbsjrn
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 13:43 #9Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:26 #8Senior Member

Posts: 72More options
Hey fellas,
Looking for some Salem ladies, most the of ads / posts lately are really sub par, unresponsive, or aren't my flavor. Looking for some regulars or UTR. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.













Reply With Quote




