Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 227
-
11-03-19 12:34 #17Senior Member

Posts: 389Ally??
Has anyone been here??
http://salem.skipthegames.com/female...y/702264516881
-
10-29-19 22:07 #16Senior Member

Posts: 389MAXINE Giamax
FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-19 19:58 #15Senior Member

Posts: 98Casey503
Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.
-
10-21-19 01:37 #14Regular Member

Posts: 12Similar
I tried to see her but she wanted me to get her a room for the night because she said her house had caught on fire (maybe all the smoking) I backed out.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-19 23:04 #13Senior Member

Posts: 389Deborah
I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.
Originally Posted by AkaBruno
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 15:46 #12Senior Member

Posts: 26Gina Massage only?
Any useful info, ?
http://portland.skipthegames.com/mas...e/279145974258
-
04-23-19 17:36 #11Senior Member

Posts: 153Agreed with Bruno
Saw her in the past- All that he said. Not really worth the time.
-
02-10-19 22:18 #10Senior Member

Posts: 389Giaax aka Maxine
She posts ads on Skip the Games, TNA and I THINK Escort Babylon. Just give her a phone call.
Originally Posted by Nbsjrn
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 13:43 #9Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:26 #8Senior Member

Posts: 72More options
Hey fellas,
Looking for some Salem ladies, most the of ads / posts lately are really sub par, unresponsive, or aren't my flavor. Looking for some regulars or UTR. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.
-
01-03-19 20:02 #7Senior Member

Posts: 72Deborah
I've only seen her once, probably won't go because because being in there for 30 minutes had me coming out smelling like a straight ash tray. If you smoke, not so much of a big deal to you. If you like shorter thicker women she will be great for you! Encounter itself was ok. Has decent head game. But she was reluctant to do anything else I wanted. Overall I probably wouldn't go back purely because of the heaving indoor smoking.
Originally Posted by JogRan49
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 20:00 #6Regular Member

Posts: 4Deborah
Anyone has seen her and has some details to offer.
-
07-14-18 20:45 #5Senior Member

Posts: 389Maxine
Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
-
08-15-17 14:38 #4Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone got anything for ole salem?
-
08-02-16 15:30 #3Regular Member

Posts: 2Thh
Yes a very reliable source for my needs. So far in five years I've had 100% success rate with THH. The only down side is it's mostly Portland and very little Salem or Eugene.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy953
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





