Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 339 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1160
    LOL, a year or so I was barebacking this fat asian, had to can her but was curious to see what she's up to lately.

    Hmmm. She's got a seeking profile for anyone who's interested in barebacking a fat viet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3379e...9-62cf450ecc51

    Ahahahaha she's also got a talent page too.

    https://www.exploretalent.com/profile/acting/10659436/

    Good at sucking dick LMAO! She will also try to scam you after she's fucked you a few times and so you must let her go.

  2. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247
    I would say don't. Just warning ya that she has a TER review, and it says "Services Delivered As Promised: No. ". She's also got a lot of bad reviews on other websites too.

  3. #1158

    Info on Nadya

    I was wondering has anybody this spinner Nadya:

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/tryme-...-lust-38633247

  4. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.
    Bro did I say I was balking at spending $25 for the website? I was just wondering how the website works, since I've never used it before. It doesn't seem to be active in any other state. If you take a look at my post again, it says I signed up for SA in the past. SA is like $90 per month. Why would I balk at $25 lifetime membership?

    The only reason why I haven't spent the membership is because I'm not even in the location yet.

  5. #1156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    Seems like it sigh, I'm sure some are willing to bend their rules but that's annoying chancing it. I could go on SA and the girls seem a lot hotter in this area than where I used to be at, but I've never invited them directly to my place and always started with a public meet. Seems like Humaniplex is the wave over here? WTF is that website and how does it work? The interface is a bit confusing to me. I signed up and browsed a bit, it seems like at lifetime $25 membership fee is needed to access everything?
    Could never understand why mongers are balking and recoiling at the mere thought of spending a measly $25 to join a website designed to give priceless intel on how to fuck cute hookers. Bet you spent more than that during your last trip to Starbucks. The present day entitlement mentality of Bernie Sanders "Everything is for FREE" seems to be prevalent and insidious. Hobbying is expensive. You have to invest something to get something.

  6. #1155

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnInLA  [View Original Post]
    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Isn't her contact number on her ad? Look again.

    Cheers.

    TM.

  7. #1154

    Does Anyone Have Contact Information for this girl?

    This is my ATF. Haven't been able to find her. She used to live in the Sacramento area and work there and occasionally in L. A. She said her sister was in the business also. If anyone could help me with updated contact information, I will do whatever I can to pay you back. TIA!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/36195581/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1f3a3a2335697ed0464c7f404107763b_f.jpg‎   3d78eb09f4fff0242608abc1acd27a66_f.jpg‎  

  8. #1153
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  9. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.
    Seems like it sigh, I'm sure some are willing to bend their rules but that's annoying chancing it.

    I could go on SA and the girls seem a lot hotter in this area than where I used to be at, but I've never invited them directly to my place and always started with a public meet.

    Seems like Humaniplex is the wave over here? WTF is that website and how does it work? The interface is a bit confusing to me. I signed up and browsed a bit, it seems like at lifetime $25 membership fee is needed to access everything?

  10. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I represent a girl on PD in a legal matter. I would not fuck her with tjinla's dick. It is shit site I think I have been blacklisted, some girl told me that I have bad reviews because I threatened to call the po po on a girl.

    It is pathetic.
    You wouldn't do what with who's dick LOL.

  11. #1150
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Private disappointments

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.
    I represent a girl on PD in a legal matter. I would not fuck her with tjinla's dick. It is shit site I think I have been blacklisted, some girl told me that I have bad reviews because I threatened to call the po po on a girl.

    It is pathetic.

  12. #1149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    PrivateDelights dot ch

    Quote Originally Posted by AppleSauce87  [View Original Post]
    What's best website to look for BBBJ for around 100-200? Back home listcrawler seems to be the best site for those rates. Listcrawler here seems ok, but looks less active. I noticed PrivateDelights has a ton more girls in this area, they look prettier in general, but it looks like so many only do CBJ? I don't know if there are any other better website, or if California is just a bit pricier and have to search harder.
    99% of the ads you will see on PD will state the following if you scroll down the girl's profile page:

    My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, CIM, LFK, Greek, FOV, FIV.

    If you think that sounds like a great date then PD will be your own PrivateDisneyland in SoCal.

  13. #1148

    LA Recommendations

    Hey all,

    I'm visiting LA this week. Will be there from Tuesday to Friday. My hotel is in Downtown LA. Any recommendations for providers who host in that area?

  14. #1147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by YehDawg  [View Original Post]
    What's TER for a new monger?
    Worthless website as far as LA county. 99% are nothing but fake reviews of fake Asian chicks and fake Asian agencies. I mean honestly how can you submit honest reviews of hookers whose pics are all fake?

  15. #1146
    What's best website to look for BBBJ for around 100-200? Back home listcrawler seems to be the best site for those rates. Listcrawler here seems ok, but looks less active.

    I noticed PrivateDelights has a ton more girls in this area, they look prettier in general, but it looks like so many only do CBJ?

    I don't know if there are any other better website, or if California is just a bit pricier and have to search harder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape