Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper672  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-563

    Her ad makes it sound like she's hosting from her home which sort of made me cautious, so I was wondering if anyone had good experiences with her.
    Keywords Chinatown and dungeon to me mean it is a commercial building with several girls hired to work there. Use those words as search terms on rubratings and ill bet you find her or the agency.

  2. #11297

    Emma

    Anyone seen this girl before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-563

    Her ad makes it sound like she's hosting from her home which sort of made me cautious, so I was wondering if anyone had good experiences with her.

  3. #11296
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbler  [View Original Post]
    That used to be VinoVixen from SA and she used to accept 200 a visit.
    Is she hot? Worth it?

  4. #11295

    Latina

    Hi I will be visting in a few weeks. Any latinas that provide a good service and no bs??

  5. #11294

    Also Julie / Julia?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kate from the old EEC. Check out the one pix with her wearing cut off jeans and white top.
    Did she also go by Julie or Julia with them? I never saw her but wanted to.

  6. #11293

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    She says she offers bare everything sounds tgtb. I asked for bbj and BBFS and she said yes. Did you ask?
    I did get BBBJ but she did make me cover up for CFS.

  7. #11292
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    That's Brooke's, only 22 she's been at it for years. Can say she's quite fun. Bring her roses and she's all yours.
    Any links on this lady?

  8. #11291

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookshelf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Kate Join or know more about her? https://tryst.link/escort/katejoin.

    She tours regularly, and I guess was in the Chicago area as recently Sept 23rd. Her reviews on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/Katejoin look good, but hard to know if those are legit.
    Looks like Kate from the old EEC. Check out the one pix with her wearing cut off jeans and white top.

  9. #11290

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but I haven't seen her mentioned here before. That Tryst ad also hasn't been active since September. Hopefully she's still around and we can get some intel on her!
    She was fun. No Kissing. Down to business. Makes you get the room then shows up. Kind of flighty. Smoking hot body. Haven't been back.

  10. #11289
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    She says she offers bare everything sounds tgtb. I asked for bbj and BBFS and she said yes. Did you ask?
    That used to be VinoVixen from SA and she used to accept 200 a visit.

  11. #11288

    Not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    She see guys. There was a monger on here promoting her back around then. She says he no longer sees her and that she's looking for a new daddy. PM me for more info.
    I've tried her e-mail and txt without response last week.

  12. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666

    Hit her up for a meeting at her downtown incall. Damage was $500 & worth every penny. It's an hourly rate but she's not a clockwatcher and I was with her maybe 90 minutes.

    This girl is gorgeous. Beautiful face though it's not shown in the pictures. Perfectly toned body, natural A cups with nice nipples. Nice ass, tight pussy.

    Full GFE with lfk that led to dfk. She tasted great. Moved down to a perfectly executed BBBJ. I covered up and she rode me hard both directions until I nutted hard. We talked for 20 minutes. She's a great conversationalist. She stroked and blew junior to attention for round 2. Doggy, mish and I blew hard again. This girl is in great shape and willing, she was ready for round 3 but I was drained.

    Talked some more, relaxed atmosphere no rush. Had a great time and will repeat when I can get downtown.
    She says she offers bare everything sounds tgtb. I asked for bbj and BBFS and she said yes. Did you ask?

  13. #11286

    Under the Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist256  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but I haven't seen her mentioned here before. That Tryst ad also hasn't been active since September. Hopefully she's still around and we can get some intel on her!
    She see guys. There was a monger on here promoting her back around then. She says he no longer sees her and that she's looking for a new daddy. PM me for more info.

  14. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but I haven't seen her mentioned here before. That Tryst ad also hasn't been active since September. Hopefully she's still around and we can get some intel on her!

  15. #11284

    Kate Join?

    Has anyone visited Kate Join or know more about her? https://tryst.link/escort/katejoin.

    She tours regularly, and I guess was in the Chicago area as recently Sept 23rd. Her reviews on https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/Katejoin look good, but hard to know if those are legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape