Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11244

    I live in river north

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this...... But Wanted to check if you would know best night clubs. Not the strip clubs but night clubs or disco to drink and dance with?? In my research I saw "Stereo Nightclub" was having good review. Another was Debonair club. Any others which seniors can suggest on similar lines to these places where we can find good lady crowd and booze.
    And I've never even heard of those places. Tao and Prysm come to mind. Sound bar is a notch below as is Tunnel but tunnel has Colombian night on sundays, which tends to be pretty good.

  2. #11243

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by GapMan69  [View Original Post]
    Do not date Elle Riley. She's unreliable. Her pictures look good but in person she's skinny and out of shape. Poor performance. Waste of money. Total flake.

    Twitter: at dateelleriley.

    Dateelleriley.com

    Tryst: dateelleriley.
    She says she has C cups? But it doesn't look that way at all. 700 seems highly ridiculous.

  3. #11242

    Dance / Night clubs in Chi-town

    Not sure where to post this...... But Wanted to check if you would know best night clubs. Not the strip clubs but night clubs or disco to drink and dance with?? In my research I saw "Stereo Nightclub" was having good review. Another was Debonair club. Any others which seniors can suggest on similar lines to these places where we can find good lady crowd and booze.

  4. #11241

    Chinese Running The Show

    Quote Originally Posted by MistralRider79  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing a lot of new ads with tons of different area codes. 3 That I tried to contact always come back with same reply 140 hh, and RU cop when all I'm asking for first is location? Anyone else noticing this, and searches always come up empty, not a good way to start 2020.
    Yes. A ton of ads on the usual sources. I've checked out a few of them and it's hit or miss. All the places are the same set up; nondescript house where two to three girls have room. All places have outside security cams set up and papasan doesn't seem to keep it a secret as his laptop is in plain view as you enter house (right next to his over flowing ashtray and empty beer cans). The papasan has standard neck tattoo. Girls are usually late 20's-30's, in good shape, and all decent looking. Communication is limited unless you know Mandarin. It is strictly business for them. They come to Chicago for a week or two from LA or NY and then rotated.

    I prefer to find girls working out of some kind of extended stay hotel; more private and service is a whole lot better to say nothing of not stinking of cigarette smoke.

    The price is right, no scams, and rooms are clean. Most offer shower as well.

    In my experience every place that says they are in Chinatown, Bridgeport, McKinley Park, Western Ave, etc are all the same.

  5. #11240

    From Michigan looking for fun?

    Me and my cousins in town for one more night of fun and looking for some beautiful women to have fun with. If you can help me please inbox me.

  6. #11239

    Hood rat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rihanna

    Hot as hell.

    Anyone have anything on her?
    She wants 300 hr for outcall even though her ads say 250 hr. If you want more than one pop she wants you to book her for 2 hours. Probably has a pimp working his black ghetto scam. No thanks.

  7. #11238

    Slim brunette

    A girl I see frequently is taking on new clients for tomorrow and Friday. Cute brunette -slim-b cup maybe small c.

    She asked I do not post her name or photos here. Message me for her contact info.

    I think she's doing a special for new clients.

  8. #11237

    Harlo and EFish

    Been seeing a lot of new ads with tons of different area codes. 3 That I tried to contact always come back with same reply 140 hh, and RU cop when all I'm asking for first is location? Anyone else noticing this, and searches always come up empty, not a good way to start 2020.

  9. #11236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Joliet Scammer

    I thought that I would confirm this before she has the comment deleted. The comment saying she is a scammer was not by me but I can confirm.

    She is def a tweeker and will try and leave with your money. Never pay upfront, and avoid this person. Pics are not real ether. Not even close.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/42016990/

  10. #11235

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Gapman69  [View Original Post]
    Do not date Elle Riley. She's unreliable. Her pictures look good but in person she's skinny and out of shape. Poor performance. Waste of money. Total flake.

    Twitter: at dateelleriley.

    Dateelleriley.com

    Tryst: dateelleriley.
    700?? You could buy a gaggle of eager bitches for that price.

  11. #11234

    Date Elle Riley

    Do not date Elle Riley. She's unreliable. Her pictures look good but in person she's skinny and out of shape. Poor performance. Waste of money. Total flake.

    Twitter: at dateelleriley.

    Dateelleriley.com

    Tryst: dateelleriley.

  12. #11233
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rihanna

    Hot as hell.

    Anyone have anything on her?
    Haven't seen her but found this with some reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/41999662/

  13. #11232

    Rihanna

    https://tryst.link/escort/rihanna

    Hot as hell.

    Anyone have anything on her?

  14. #11231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/emma-666

    Hit her up for a meeting at her downtown incall. Damage was $500 & worth every penny. It's an hourly rate but she's not a clockwatcher and I was with her maybe 90 minutes.

    This girl is gorgeous. Beautiful face though it's not shown in the pictures. Perfectly toned body, natural A cups with nice nipples. Nice ass, tight pussy.

    Full GFE with lfk that led to dfk. She tasted great. Moved down to a perfectly executed BBBJ. I covered up and she rode me hard both directions until I nutted hard. We talked for 20 minutes. She's a great conversationalist. She stroked and blew junior to attention for round 2. Doggy, mish and I blew hard again. This girl is in great shape and willing, she was ready for round 3 but I was drained.

    Talked some more, relaxed atmosphere no rush. Had a great time and will repeat when I can get downtown.
    She also advertises on Seeking Arrangements and was with MA briefly. Would be better if it was 300.

  15. #11230
    Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts


    Posts: 41

    Amanda

    Very beatifull girl's, great natural tt's, but she has a belly and not big rack. She was cool, clean and smile all the time, but everything was cover and she was rushing me.

    About price she's getting higher now asking for $3. She's pretty but I will not repeat, better options for that price.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...613/6802146918

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape