Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 7494
-
01-07-20 09:03 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 193Cynthia
Cynthia is a Ho who used to work in Lowell, she fled across the country because SOMEONE was staking her! She is gross and the videos he wants you to watch are horrible. She is a fat drugged out mess. But pictures are posted everyday because she broke someone's heart and he wants revenge. Hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
The fat ugly girl in the videos for Marie are actually Cynthia.
Went out Monday and not much out.
Baby Nikki was out front of Jays.
Aicitel (faded blue hair) crazy Spanish girl, good BBBJCIM.
Gabby has been texting everyday but has been looking real rough lately! Sweet girl, good BBBJCIM and FS is great.
Nothing worth picking up but will try again today (Tuesday).
-
01-06-20 21:27 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 4543I don't know what you are saying.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 20:27 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 278Cynthia
I see the Marie films but there is no Cynthia to be found.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-20 10:34 #5661Banned Member

Posts: 307Everybody
Like the porn with Cynthia aka hep Hollie in it?
About to upload vid with me and snow bunny stripper.
If you want to see it help Hollie get more views. She and her fat handler are only at 2 likes. Get them up to 100 and I will share the link of snow bunny. LOL.
But if not it's okay the sun will still come out tomorrow gw.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75oxlljjfJw
-
01-05-20 03:24 #5660Banned Member

Posts: 307No mas
https://www.xvideos.com/video53062565/marie_and_me
Happy hunting.
No mas.
Ghost.
-
01-04-20 15:05 #5659Banned Member

Posts: 307Here it is
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Nobody reported it, you're on moderation for posting dumb shit like this.
A2
-
01-04-20 12:53 #5658Banned Member

Posts: 942I've tried pm you numerous times. You block every one from pm you. I'm actually a fan of your you tube videos. Very entertaining. Grew up watching yo mtv raps. With ed lover. Dr dre. Anyways. Would love to see cynthias vids.
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
I have internet on my big TV in my bedroom. I go on all the porn channels and I still haven't found any of Cynthia videos on porn hub. And other ametuer porn sites.
-
01-04-20 11:41 #5657Banned Member

Posts: 307Lol
Somebody's mad. But I'm about to go and get some food from Athenia or whatever that restaurant is downtown. I keep my ear to the streets but some peeps grew up with silver spoons in their mouth and never walked in the ghetto.
Can't wait to go to Greece in July. I used to be intrigued by Greek mythology until I learned they invented homo sex LOL. Plus they stole from Egyptians. I want to go to the panahop island and slap box for fun.
Anyways if you haven't seen hep Hollie new vid lmk I will send you the link. You can see her fat belly and ass with bumps and crust over it. Very entertaining LOL I prefer Anna belle peaks porn tho. She know how to work it tho. And remember mongers when these hoes try to play you you tell them I ain't the one LOL.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA
-
01-04-20 07:09 #5656Banned Member

Posts: 307Bianca
Knows how to use that tongue ring (a lot more skills with it than hep hollie) and she rides better than a professional equestrian LOL.
Cynthia has new video wearing dusty looking purple wig and you can see mad bumps on her ass as she gets pounded doggy style by some fat black dude with crazy tattoos and gold grills on his teeth LOL had me ROTFLMAO they need to step up the video production if they are going to make any money on pornhub LOL maybe she is pregnant because she got fat. I remember fucking prego pussy mad warm and wet inside.
Have an appointment with HSW I met in Lawrence last night. She's down with filming a movie. We will see how it goes. Cheers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qycP4HLyA3k
-
01-03-20 16:58 #5655Banned Member

Posts: 79Jules
Jules texted me other day so I met up. Looked good but when pants came off WOW. Pretended phone call and told her had to go apologized and gave her 10. Seriously almost puked. Worst part is she had hotel room so no reason for smelly cooch. LOL have her dig if anyone wants. I'm good.
-
12-30-19 03:46 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 191I know that pussy anywhere that's deff Michaela's.
I'll play guess that pussy. Guess who.
-
12-30-19 01:18 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 193Michaela?
Who's that pussy in the pic belong too? I still think it is Michaela, looks just like her pussy, I could be wrong though.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 23:55 #5652Regular Member

Posts: 24No one. It is that big bump on her lip?
Originally Posted by HubBat
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 23:30 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 39It looks more like a cut than a sore. It also doesn't look like Michaela's based upon the hair color in that region.
Originally Posted by D6916
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 16:18 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 138New game -NAME THAT SORE
Guess that owner.











Reply With Quote



