Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 500 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5664

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you are saying.
    Cynthia is a Ho who used to work in Lowell, she fled across the country because SOMEONE was staking her! She is gross and the videos he wants you to watch are horrible. She is a fat drugged out mess. But pictures are posted everyday because she broke someone's heart and he wants revenge. Hahahahaha.

    The fat ugly girl in the videos for Marie are actually Cynthia.

    Went out Monday and not much out.

    Baby Nikki was out front of Jays.

    Aicitel (faded blue hair) crazy Spanish girl, good BBBJCIM.

    Gabby has been texting everyday but has been looking real rough lately! Sweet girl, good BBBJCIM and FS is great.

    Nothing worth picking up but will try again today (Tuesday).

  2. #5663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Like the porn with Cynthia aka hep Hollie in it?

    About to upload vid with me and snow bunny stripper.

    If you want to see it help Hollie get more views. She and her fat handler are only at 2 likes. Get them up to 100 and I will share the link of snow bunny. LOL.

    But if not it's okay the sun will still come out tomorrow gw.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75oxlljjfJw
    I don't know what you are saying.

  3. #5662

    Cynthia

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Like the porn with Cynthia aka hep Hollie in it?

    About to upload vid with me and snow bunny stripper.

    If you want to see it help Hollie get more views. She and her fat handler are only at 2 likes. Get them up to 100 and I will share the link of snow bunny. LOL.

    But if not it's okay the sun will still come out tomorrow gw.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75oxlljjfJw
    I see the Marie films but there is no Cynthia to be found.

  4. #5661

    Everybody

    Like the porn with Cynthia aka hep Hollie in it?

    About to upload vid with me and snow bunny stripper.

    If you want to see it help Hollie get more views. She and her fat handler are only at 2 likes. Get them up to 100 and I will share the link of snow bunny. LOL.

    But if not it's okay the sun will still come out tomorrow gw.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=75oxlljjfJw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7C0B0687-23ED-4570-ACF8-9FFDEA1E757E.jpg‎   96EC2D3F-26D4-4B98-9AB2-D847E5A8D34F.jpeg‎   034F93D4-141E-4237-B221-0A32962EB0C8.jpg‎   1D365110-2271-47FF-994F-177DED1275C6.jpg‎   6F5A2C96-C24B-4EA5-884D-04DD83EADFAF.jpg‎  

    2CC44FA5-B703-4453-84F0-116000C8C299.jpg‎   CED7C36F-30D2-4EF8-A06B-90D5A5F556C3.jpg‎   D427BD4C-FDD0-4FE8-AEBC-B3A519049325.jpg‎  

  5. #5660

    No mas


  6. #5659

    Here it is

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Nobody reported it, you're on moderation for posting dumb shit like this.

    A2

  7. #5658
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Somebody's mad. But I'm about to go and get some food from Athenia or whatever that restaurant is downtown. I keep my ear to the streets but some peeps grew up with silver spoons in their mouth and never walked in the ghetto.

    Can't wait to go to Greece in July. I used to be intrigued by Greek mythology until I learned they invented homo sex LOL. Plus they stole from Egyptians. I want to go to the panahop island and slap box for fun.

    Anyways if you haven't seen hep Hollie new vid lmk I will send you the link. You can see her fat belly and ass with bumps and crust over it. Very entertaining LOL I prefer Anna belle peaks porn tho. She know how to work it tho. And remember mongers when these hoes try to play you you tell them I ain't the one LOL.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA
    I've tried pm you numerous times. You block every one from pm you. I'm actually a fan of your you tube videos. Very entertaining. Grew up watching yo mtv raps. With ed lover. Dr dre. Anyways. Would love to see cynthias vids.

    I have internet on my big TV in my bedroom. I go on all the porn channels and I still haven't found any of Cynthia videos on porn hub. And other ametuer porn sites.

  8. #5657

    Lol

    Somebody's mad. But I'm about to go and get some food from Athenia or whatever that restaurant is downtown. I keep my ear to the streets but some peeps grew up with silver spoons in their mouth and never walked in the ghetto.

    Can't wait to go to Greece in July. I used to be intrigued by Greek mythology until I learned they invented homo sex LOL. Plus they stole from Egyptians. I want to go to the panahop island and slap box for fun.

    Anyways if you haven't seen hep Hollie new vid lmk I will send you the link. You can see her fat belly and ass with bumps and crust over it. Very entertaining LOL I prefer Anna belle peaks porn tho. She know how to work it tho. And remember mongers when these hoes try to play you you tell them I ain't the one LOL.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DDA5AE6C-58DA-493D-8B9D-90D950C9E01C.jpg‎   741239D4-74F5-4811-BDB0-713FC2ED334D.jpeg‎   7EC66BB8-D5C0-4FAE-AFD7-963930B80532.jpg‎  

  9. #5656

    Bianca

    Knows how to use that tongue ring (a lot more skills with it than hep hollie) and she rides better than a professional equestrian LOL.

    Cynthia has new video wearing dusty looking purple wig and you can see mad bumps on her ass as she gets pounded doggy style by some fat black dude with crazy tattoos and gold grills on his teeth LOL had me ROTFLMAO they need to step up the video production if they are going to make any money on pornhub LOL maybe she is pregnant because she got fat. I remember fucking prego pussy mad warm and wet inside.

    Have an appointment with HSW I met in Lawrence last night. She's down with filming a movie. We will see how it goes. Cheers.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qycP4HLyA3k
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 78E90B6D-A1AD-4325-9B16-2C67DB57C1F9.jpeg‎   6F66D3DA-7879-4AE4-A570-DD4C0E48AD27.jpg‎   044C1B68-F321-49E3-918F-211F5DBDF31C.jpg‎   EC66BD7E-00FE-4616-BCC9-B8C3FF1EC1EB.jpg‎  

  10. #5655

    Jules

    Jules texted me other day so I met up. Looked good but when pants came off WOW. Pretended phone call and told her had to go apologized and gave her 10. Seriously almost puked. Worst part is she had hotel room so no reason for smelly cooch. LOL have her dig if anyone wants. I'm good.

  11. #5654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    I know that pussy anywhere that's deff Michaela's.

    I'll play guess that pussy. Guess who.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-0HbCzJWwr2J.jpg‎   IMG_20191229_191046_50.jpg‎   imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-QlWNMwWBhlRV9PG.jpg‎  

  12. #5653

    Michaela?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    If you guys pick michaela. Lmk. I'd love to video tape the action. If she is ok with it?. Ill kick her some money. Just to tape it. All you guys can brown bag your face to stay anonymous.
    Who's that pussy in the pic belong too? I still think it is Michaela, looks just like her pussy, I could be wrong though.

  13. #5652
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    I recommend these 2 in the pic. Mother daughter team. They work together and have the same johns but are really competitive with each other so things would really get wild for all present plus they do anything for party favors. Plus they are the cheapest around. And the youngest is everybody fave on here. She's already been in gang bangs for just a gram of meth and went a week straight doing dates with no sleep. Just my opinion. Happy hunting.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI
    No one. It is that big bump on her lip?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A6D5D17E-FF63-4632-BCAE-55C5C8729B4F.jpeg‎  

  14. #5651
    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Guess that owner.
    It looks more like a cut than a sore. It also doesn't look like Michaela's based upon the hair color in that region.

  15. #5650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    New game -NAME THAT SORE

    Guess that owner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-27-13-06-22.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape