Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 500 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 7494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    That pussy belongs to Michaela. LOL.
    Hubbat said it was Ling.

  2. #5648

    Michaela

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too No need to zoom in that could be a zit maybe.

    Who is that?
    That pussy belongs to Michaela. LOL.

  3. #5647

    Sunday

    Took a quick ride around the loop and all I seen was Stevie standing out front of Jays.

  4. #5646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by TooRisky  [View Original Post]
    If you zoom in a little on the pic, it looks like a potential Herpes sore. I would be extremely careful because all you need is skin to skin contact and herpes is yours for life.
    I saw that too No need to zoom in that could be a zit maybe.

    Who is that?

  5. #5645

    Mickaela

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    If you guys pick michaela. Lmk. I'd love to video tape the action. If she is ok with it?. Ill kick her some money. Just to tape it. All you guys can brown bag your face to stay anonymous.
    If you zoom in a little on the pic, it looks like a potential Herpes sore. I would be extremely careful because all you need is skin to skin contact and herpes is yours for life.

  6. #5644

    Karen

    Picked up Karen this afternoon, long dark hair, dark eyes and a pretty face. A little thick but not fat, real good BBBJCIM FOR. 2.

  7. #5643

    Actually

    I don't have hep Hollie number but we chat on Facebook. These hoes communicate primarily on there and on Snapchat. She should be back next Saturday. Her Greek sugar daddy got her a ticket and she will be living under his roof. LOL. He's in love. So why'all can arrange that if you want to. It's up to you. Happy hunting.

    https://soundcloud.com/reggierebel/9a-1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0DA83AFE-F021-46F0-818E-74F3959DD01B.jpg‎   724CAD1E-91BB-4C96-B2FA-21E356F6879C.jpg‎  

  8. #5642

    Hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    DM me their numbers.
    He doesn't have any! Cynthia does not even live in this part of the country anymore. He just posts pics of her everyday, I guess she broke his heart?

    Michaela or Gabby would be a good choice though.

  9. #5641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Make sure there are 2 girls and make it a competition. These hoes say they love each other but they really jealous of each other and compete with each other so make it competitive with some type of prize. I have done it before when I had 2 room mate hoes sucking my dick. Made it into a contest and it was crazier than hep Hollie. Gave the winner a tip. Lmao. Just my 2 cents LOL take it or leave it. Have fun why'all.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fz3tQUNVk
    DM me their numbers.

  10. #5640

    Another idea

    Make sure there are 2 girls and make it a competition. These hoes say they love each other but they really jealous of each other and compete with each other so make it competitive with some type of prize. I have done it before when I had 2 room mate hoes sucking my dick. Made it into a contest and it was crazier than hep Hollie. Gave the winner a tip. Lmao. Just my 2 cents LOL take it or leave it. Have fun why'all.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fz3tQUNVk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F1C78204-EE9C-42EF-A2BF-90FAA10733ED.jpeg‎   2DA4E64B-28DB-4656-826E-1A7251957B20.jpg‎   49A87868-7DE3-4264-8330-00732D39108D.jpg‎  

  11. #5639

    My 2 cents

    I recommend these 2 in the pic. Mother daughter team. They work together and have the same johns but are really competitive with each other so things would really get wild for all present plus they do anything for party favors. Plus they are the cheapest around. And the youngest is everybody fave on here. She's already been in gang bangs for just a gram of meth and went a week straight doing dates with no sleep. Just my opinion. Happy hunting.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRr_kibOoI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8ABDA5D1-3109-4155-ADD9-5408C1282001.jpg‎   C46E0B40-C022-4136-9AB2-43098C1D63E2.jpg‎   C110E753-60CB-44CA-802B-ADE8488FDF2B.jpg‎  

  12. #5638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    I would be interested in just one g.

    If all doors are open no waiting.

    We need to find the right volunteer.

    And straight guys who are not freak out by incidental contact.

  13. #5637
    Quote Originally Posted by UrsusBaller  [View Original Post]
    I'd be down. How about we get 2 girls so there isn't a lot of standing around.
    I'd be down as well.

  14. #5636

    Amanda

    Well I was heading home and cut through Lowell. Thank god I did. Driving by Jays and say a ridiculous looking brunette walking. Sort of got a look but wasn't sure. Looked around and she was gone. One more loop and she is coming out of Jays. Back around and get another look. I didn't think she was working because she was that good looking. Well. She was. Picked her up and it was Amanda who had been reviewed here. 12 on the SW scale. Great eyes. Great lips. Incredible ass and small tits. BBBJ was great. She is very cautious and only will go with regulars. I plan on picking her up if I get to see her again. But she is ridiculously hot. No digits.

  15. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I know ling ' any photos?

    I was thinking michaela.
    If you guys pick michaela. Lmk. I'd love to video tape the action. If she is ok with it?. Ill kick her some money. Just to tape it. All you guys can brown bag your face to stay anonymous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-27-13-06-22.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape