Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 500 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5636

    Amanda

    Well I was heading home and cut through Lowell. Thank god I did. Driving by Jays and say a ridiculous looking brunette walking. Sort of got a look but wasn't sure. Looked around and she was gone. One more loop and she is coming out of Jays. Back around and get another look. I didn't think she was working because she was that good looking. Well. She was. Picked her up and it was Amanda who had been reviewed here. 12 on the SW scale. Great eyes. Great lips. Incredible ass and small tits. BBBJ was great. She is very cautious and only will go with regulars. I plan on picking her up if I get to see her again. But she is ridiculously hot. No digits.

  2. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I know ling ' any photos?

    I was thinking michaela.
    If you guys pick michaela. Lmk. I'd love to video tape the action. If she is ok with it?. Ill kick her some money. Just to tape it. All you guys can brown bag your face to stay anonymous.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-27-13-06-22.jpg‎  

  3. #5634
    I am down to be part of the gangbangs pm me.

  4. #5633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    I don't think I know ling ' any photos?

    I was thinking michaela.

  5. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by CyJim666  [View Original Post]
    Did you have any in mind? I have been kidding around with Ling about it, too. I think she might, do it if she gets paid enough! Haha.
    I'd be down. How about we get 2 girls so there isn't a lot of standing around.

  6. #5631
    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in setting up a gang bang?

    1 Get a room.

    2 Pick a favorite.

    3 Bring Party supplies.

    DM me.
    Did you have any in mind? I have been kidding around with Ling about it, too. I think she might, do it if she gets paid enough! Haha.

  7. #5630

    Gang bang

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in setting up a gang bang?

    1 Get a room.

    2 Pick a favorite.

    3 Bring Party supplies.

    DM me.
    I am definitely up for doing this! There are a couple of girls who will do it for cheap money too.

  8. #5629

    Gangbang

    I am down to do this dm me the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by D6916  [View Original Post]
    Anybody interested in setting up a gang bang?

    1 Get a room.

    2 Pick a favorite.

    3 Bring Party supplies.

    DM me.

  9. #5628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Gang bang

    Anybody interested in setting up a gang bang?

    1 Get a room.

    2 Pick a favorite.

    3 Bring Party supplies.

    DM me.

  10. #5627

    Lol

    Anybody see hep Hollie premium snap? She really swallowing them bbc LOL.

    Saw Kristen porn vid on xhamster last night. Damn Cynthia Amy Kristen Shannon and all these girls dedicated to the sex game. They love being on cam LOL.

    Took a ride last night. Was barren thru my travels. Ho ho ho Merry Christmas LOL.

    https://soundcloud.com/reggierebel/s...r-hit-acapella
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03A7D125-19E9-4AF8-8910-FFAF6F886BCF.jpg‎   E2D39DF7-AC30-47C1-A47C-1815CA54AB7C.jpg‎   91116F5A-CA81-4AD6-8E39-DF22732F0209.jpeg‎  

  11. #5626

    Monday

    Took a ride Monday and a few were out.

    Aicitel (faded blue hair), nice little body and good skill, just acts a little crazy sometimes. She was out behind Jays.

    Jasmine (cute black girl) was out front of Jays.

    Gabby was out front Jays as well, looking pretty street worn.

    Would anyone happen to have any useless information about Cynthia or pics of her. Hahahahaha!

  12. #5625

    Amy

    Has a sex tape too. Just seen it today. It was kind of disgusting with open sores on her forehead. Took a ride earlier and picked up a WSW who will remain nameless because she's heard about this site and I'm respecting her wishes because she did an excellent job. Cynthia was supposed to be coming back but nobody donated to her mom go fund me saying Cynthia is pregnant with twins and in dv relationship. Just like they both claimed each other was dead trying to run scams LOL. You can only cry wolf a certain amount of times. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Z3Qq2C8k happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 68363F9E-1A9E-4CAC-B0C0-2FC5B9DE79C4.jpg‎   61CE2800-AEE5-4F3D-A440-C81A819D0254.jpg‎  

  13. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    When did it happen? She has not been a SW in a few years (her pic was stolen off Facebook). Never ever heard of her ripping anyone off though, could be her, you never know.

    Wednesday.

    Took a ride today and a few girls were out.

    Stevie was out on Westford St.

    Lauren and baby Nikki were out front of Jays.

    Nothing worth picking up, will take another shot later today.
    Pm me her Facebook. Hope all is well.

  14. #5623

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks like a blonde that ripped me off in Lowell and then I guess she ordered a pizza and puncheded the delivery guy in the face. And ended up getting arrested. I could be wrong but it looks just like her. Was in the newspaper.
    Her name is Kaitlyn and I wouldn't doubt it. All these hoes steal and lie especially Cynthia. She's the grimiest of them all that's why she got jumped 3 times in a year from other street walkers because she's grimy even by their standards. She even steals from the government doing ssdi fraud LOL and Kaitlyn still works. Once a ho always a ho even though some johns turn them into housewives them hoes do dates on the side using Facebook LOL.

    Took a cruise and saw some out but didn't indulge. About to go see my snow bunny stripper. We're supposed to be making a movie tonight lmao. It's going to be fun. Happy hunting Eskimo bruthas LOL.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZFhd5EAIDg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39E7D327-CD76-4575-9484-974A4D7EE2C0.jpg‎   9C6D8AD8-843C-426D-9869-4D0170204F42.jpg‎   F2D83571-3067-4691-B58F-7C443B573085.jpg‎   325EF350-A7A8-42D5-8B4A-8D29CFC8412F.jpg‎   1B17293F-6737-4911-8E65-4F633FBBBAA5.jpg‎  


  15. #5622

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks like a blonde that ripped me off in Lowell and then I guess she ordered a pizza and puncheded the delivery guy in the face. And ended up getting arrested. I could be wrong but it looks just like her. Was in the newspaper.
    When did it happen? She has not been a SW in a few years (her pic was stolen off Facebook). Never ever heard of her ripping anyone off though, could be her, you never know.

    Wednesday.

    Took a ride today and a few girls were out.

    Stevie was out on Westford St.

    Lauren and baby Nikki were out front of Jays.

    Nothing worth picking up, will take another shot later today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape