Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 13305
-
12-20-19 22:03 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 616Mandy
Had the pleasure of meeting Mandy - https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553.
Good customer service. Chatty, everything safe. Above area rates. I would repeat. As always, YMMV.
Only con, for me, was that I am not a fan of big fake eyelashes. LOL.
-
12-20-19 20:56 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 46No one even close
No one else out there nearly as accommodating as Ella. There are a few also rans that are cute for spunges but no one that plays the game like Ella.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 10:08 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 242So is she full service ? Her ad sounds more like Nuru fun. LOL.
Originally Posted by Daniel9171
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 17:11 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 266Does she BBBJ com?
Cause that's what I'm about. If no, anyone know who to call?
Originally Posted by Daniel9171
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 12:31 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 650Carmen
Plenty of reviews on her, just use the search function to see them. The other one you requested about also has a few reviews, but since she doesn't use a name you would have to go back a few pages to find them and see if the links match.
Originally Posted by Mp777
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 11:44 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 519Ella
Glad she "WAS" back out. Seems to be "back in" trouble this past Tuesday with LE for a little Weed. Hopefully she will not be in long at the Gray Bar Inn. Any other suggestions for Ella types out there (mid twenty's / spinner / decent communication). Play safe and watch yourself, HC.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 23:55 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 46Carmen
Hey guys, anyone had the pleasure of dreaming with Carmen in Greenville?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/857973121259
Thanks,
MP.
-
12-18-19 23:26 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 46Greenville / Anderson Area
Anyone have any info on this one? New to this and don't have any reviews yet to pass along but looking forward to one of these day's. Thanks in advance.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/213843403875
-
12-18-19 13:31 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 450Male ads
Wow, what's with all the men posting on STG on the W4 M section?
-
12-18-19 00:16 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 595Theresa
Thanks for the report Professor and good to see a gem visit GreenVegas.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
With the Holiday Season here and all that goes with it I won't be able to see her this trip. Hopefully Miss Theresa will come back for a revisit and I can obtain a pass.
Happy Holidays,
L2 p.
-
12-17-19 22:44 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 81She looks good but not $280 good. There used to be so many good ones. Shit even the bad ones are better than most of what's around here now.
Originally Posted by CtGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 22:37 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 81It wasn't bad. It duplex not an apartment. She oils you up and rubs all over you. BJ was ok. Chats a lot. I'll probably see her again just because she was friendly and didn't flake.
Originally Posted by DogRunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 22:17 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 1656Theresa
Damm she is nice love her in that black dress sexy & classy.
Originally Posted by Theresa
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:18 #3437Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11Thank you! Was a pleasure meeting you.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:08 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 3Thoroughly enjoyed Mandy
After reading a review on Mandy, I decided to make the call and set up an appointment. I texted first and she responded quickly. After a few back and forth texts, we set up a time.
I arrived about 30 minutes early due traffic wasn't as bad I thought it would be. I texted her from the parking lot to let her know I was there. She responded quickly. Told me she needed a few minutes more. No worries as I was extremely early.
She texted me the room number of her upscale hotel. When I got to the room, I was greeted by very sweet lady. Her pictures are accurate and her demeanor is wonderful.
After a little small talk we proceeded to the main attraction. After the fun, we laid on the bed and talked for a good bit. This my friends is a keeper. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time. She is very easy to talk to and has a rocking body. She is all woman and has a wonderfully pleasant attitude. She is a welcome sight in the Upstate as the pickings have become somewhat undesirable. I just hope she stays around and doesn't move on.
No sign of demons. Clean room and she smelled wonderful. Soft, smooth skin and and her nails were done. She takes extreme pride in her appearance.
Gentlemen, let's treat this one good.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/407377786553










Reply With Quote





