Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 888 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3448

    Nicole nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me about Nichols Nuru Massage out of Greenville? I recognize the apt complex in the pic and know it as a sketchy area.
    I've visited her a couple times. She had been staying in apartments north of Wade Hampton (Taylors area if I remember right) for some time but is now down on North St area. I haven't seen her at the new location. She's older than the pics let on. Body is less than stellar. She's very pleasant and easy to deal with. Her gig is massage with happy ending. The whole nuru where she oils both up and slides around isn't my cup of tea but she'll actually get in there and work your muscles; a legit massage albeit short. The finish varies. Sometimes very little oral and lots of hand, other times she's gobbling it down and finishing me on her face. It's a good time if that's what you're looking for.

  2. #3447

    Temptress Theresa

    Just got home from a nice visit with https://www.temptresstheresa.net/about-me/. Pictures are accurate, service is excellent. She's just in town today and early Wed. Morning so if you have time to treat yourself to a high class girl. Go see her.

  3. #3446

    Joy? Not so much

    Contacted this one thru text. Quoted me $ including a trip to Greece. Gave good directions and responded when I arrived. Room was obviously lived in and she has a roommate but we were alone. She was safe but uninspired. She seemed to be high volume and wanted to her down to business. BBBJ was just OK and after a couple of minutes (junior still not fully awake) she turns around and bends over. Well, I asked about Greece and she starts to fumble thru her purse for some lubrication. She pulls out an empty bottle and hands it to me. Again, it was empty. I tried to squeeze out a drop but none was to be had. She said "just go for it". Well, I got the tip in but it was no fun dry! So, I slipped back into the vag and quickly got one out.

    I wouldn't recommend due to the assembly line feeling and her lack of enthusiasm. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

  4. #3445

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by DogRunner  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody tell me about Nichols Nuru Massage out of Greenville? I recognize the apt complex in the pic and know it as a sketchy area.
    She's legit and provides a safe environment. Pics are old and she's about 30-40 pounds heavier now. Massage is ok, does a little BBBJ and finishes with handshake. Don't expect a full hour but she gets it done. Recommend? Yeah if you want to unload, she's clean and safe.

  5. #3444

    At least you saw her!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Went for my secondary least you saw visit with hailey today. While my first visit did not blow me away. I thought I would give it another go with her. Let me just say the second trip was far worse!! She is quiet which is fine. But 15 minutes into our visit she starts to complain that I was "way" over on time. Mind you I paid for 30 minutes which we confirmed twice before we started. Also I should never have to imagine that I'm with someone else just to get off, but I had to with her after she completely killed the vibe! So once I was done and back to my car I went back thru our text just to confirm, and as I thought it had been exactly 26 minutes since I texted her that I had arrived, to that point! Needless to say I will not repeat!! I will stick with greenville. Anderson is full of garbage chicks!!
    I contacted her via text. Light discussion about availability, donation and verified that Greek was an option. A couple more texts about when to arrive and where. I get there and silence. I'm waiting in the parking lot and she comes out wearing dark sunglasses and gets in the car. She pulls off! So, I leave and send another text. She claims that her rent was due and that she'd reschedule with me later.

    Seriously? is quiet the drive to be stood up and to hang around until she finishes with her errands. Complete waste of my time!

  6. #3443

    Ella

    In case anyone has concerns about Ella since here short stay with uncle, I can assure you all is well. Saw her yesterday. Thick in all the right places and super accommodating. Of course, her pics are out of date such that you might not be sure it's the same girl. She was mellow yesterday and had been smoking (and not camels). She's staying at a good hotel. No shady characters running around. Date was good. Started with daty and was super fresh and clean. Finished up with ride them cowgirl. Received a nice massage and had the pleasure of showering with her to clean up. Great visit. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it was a solid 8.

  7. #3442

    Nichols Nuru Message

    Can anybody tell me about Nichols Nuru Massage out of Greenville? I recognize the apt complex in the pic and know it as a sketchy area.

  8. #3441

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a nice compact. Not much junk in the trunk. Could be fun. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/006255998134.
    I believe this is Lexi based on the face. I do not recommend. I saw her a while back. Those are her in the pictures, but they are very over-flattering. Had marks all over on her arms and legs from the demons. Pretty sure she was high during our visit too. Offered BBFS for the hh and h, but I opted to use the glove for safe measures. Did a 2 second BBBJ then went doggie. About 3 minutes in, started seeing her previous client's man sauce on the glove. I knew it wasn't her because she was drier than the Gobi dessert. That did it for me. Trying to be respectful I let her know that she might want to at least wash up between clients and she admitted that she lets anyone and everyone finish inside.

    P.S. Her friend was waiting downstairs who I think is Nicole who also posts occasionally. She's been reviewed on here as well.

    Stay safe,

    RM.

  9. #3440

    Anyone take this out for a spin?

    Looks like a nice compact. Not much junk in the trunk. Could be fun. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/006255998134.

  10. #3439

    Hate hearing this

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Went for my second visit with hailey today. While my first visit did not blow me away. I thought I would give it another go with her. Let me just say the second trip was far worse!! She is quiet which is fine. But 15 minutes into our visit she starts to complain that I was "way" over on time. Mind you I paid for 30 minutes which we confirmed twice before we started. Also I should never have to imagine that I'm with someone else just to get off, but I had to with her after she completely killed the vibe! So once I was done and back to my car I went back thru our text just to confirm, and as I thought it had been exactly 26 minutes since I texted her that I had arrived, to that point! Needless to say I will not repeat!! I will stick with greenville. Anderson is full of garbage chicks!!
    I've seen Hailey a few times and had nothing but good experiences. I hope this is a YMMV situation and not a decline in her usual services. I have had several very acceptable BBBJ from her, but for my money her best feature is that she'll do greek for 40 extra. So I'm usually hitting the QV w / Greek for a hundo. That seems fair and I go to her because I don't want to chat, just play my game and move on. Hailey is my spinner of choice. If you're looking for something more "substantial" than a spinner though, that girl Mandy I posted about a few days ago is absolutely worth the $. It's a hundred for a QV from her, but if (let's be honest. When) I go back I'm going for a HH or HR at least. Mandy is the kind of girl that you want to take your time with and explore everything. Unfortunately. No greek for her from what she said.

    Be safe and Doe out.

  11. #3438

    Taken a break!

    Yeah I think I'm going to chill for a while. There just isn't any quality out here anymore other than maybe Ella. The rest are not worth my time and money.

  12. #3437

    Haley

    What a gem! Not only did she bring along Waldo but she chose to impress with a cigarette stuffed in her face and some other guy's spooge all over her tramp stamp. Hunt up "cheap wh#r*" in the urban dictionary and this will be the picture you'll see.

    Jeff.

  13. #3436

    Thanks for the intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Went for my second visit with hailey today. While my first visit did not blow me away. I thought I would give it another go with her. Let me just say the second trip was far worse!! She is quiet which is fine. But 15 minutes into our visit she starts to complain that I was "way" over on time. Mind you I paid for 30 minutes which we confirmed twice before we started. Also I should never have to imagine that I'm with someone else just to get off, but I had to with her after she completely killed the vibe! So once I was done and back to my car I went back thru our text just to confirm, and as I thought it had been exactly 26 minutes since I texted her that I had arrived, to that point! Needless to say I will not repeat!! I will stick with greenville. Anderson is full of garbage chicks!!
    Greenville has its share of garbage too. Thanks for the info. Some of these chicks seem like they are worth more and more each time too. A lot of them are not worth a repeat.

  14. #3435

    Fake post

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    General rule. Anytime their location is "outcall" or "airport" or "nearby", anything that is not an actual city or road. It's fake.
    Also if their weight is listed in Kg instead of pounds.

  15. #3434
    General rule. Anytime their location is "outcall" or "airport" or "nearby", anything that is not an actual city or road. It's fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2  [View Original Post]
    Save you the closing costs. This is a fake and been used all over the place for a while now.

    Stay safe.

    Kilgor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape