Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 13318
-
12-17-19 13:59 #3448Regular Member

Posts: 24Nicole nuru
I've visited her a couple times. She had been staying in apartments north of Wade Hampton (Taylors area if I remember right) for some time but is now down on North St area. I haven't seen her at the new location. She's older than the pics let on. Body is less than stellar. She's very pleasant and easy to deal with. Her gig is massage with happy ending. The whole nuru where she oils both up and slides around isn't my cup of tea but she'll actually get in there and work your muscles; a legit massage albeit short. The finish varies. Sometimes very little oral and lots of hand, other times she's gobbling it down and finishing me on her face. It's a good time if that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by DogRunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 13:08 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 357Temptress Theresa
Just got home from a nice visit with https://www.temptresstheresa.net/about-me/. Pictures are accurate, service is excellent. She's just in town today and early Wed. Morning so if you have time to treat yourself to a high class girl. Go see her.
-
12-17-19 12:19 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 36Joy? Not so much
Contacted this one thru text. Quoted me $ including a trip to Greece. Gave good directions and responded when I arrived. Room was obviously lived in and she has a roommate but we were alone. She was safe but uninspired. She seemed to be high volume and wanted to her down to business. BBBJ was just OK and after a couple of minutes (junior still not fully awake) she turns around and bends over. Well, I asked about Greece and she starts to fumble thru her purse for some lubrication. She pulls out an empty bottle and hands it to me. Again, it was empty. I tried to squeeze out a drop but none was to be had. She said "just go for it". Well, I got the tip in but it was no fun dry! So, I slipped back into the vag and quickly got one out.
I wouldn't recommend due to the assembly line feeling and her lack of enthusiasm. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.
-
12-17-19 10:51 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 36Nichole
She's legit and provides a safe environment. Pics are old and she's about 30-40 pounds heavier now. Massage is ok, does a little BBBJ and finishes with handshake. Don't expect a full hour but she gets it done. Recommend? Yeah if you want to unload, she's clean and safe.
Originally Posted by DogRunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 10:45 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 36At least you saw her!
I contacted her via text. Light discussion about availability, donation and verified that Greek was an option. A couple more texts about when to arrive and where. I get there and silence. I'm waiting in the parking lot and she comes out wearing dark sunglasses and gets in the car. She pulls off! So, I leave and send another text. She claims that her rent was due and that she'd reschedule with me later.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
Seriously? is quiet the drive to be stood up and to hang around until she finishes with her errands. Complete waste of my time!
-
12-17-19 07:26 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 120Ella
In case anyone has concerns about Ella since here short stay with uncle, I can assure you all is well. Saw her yesterday. Thick in all the right places and super accommodating. Of course, her pics are out of date such that you might not be sure it's the same girl. She was mellow yesterday and had been smoking (and not camels). She's staying at a good hotel. No shady characters running around. Date was good. Started with daty and was super fresh and clean. Finished up with ride them cowgirl. Received a nice massage and had the pleasure of showering with her to clean up. Great visit. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say it was a solid 8.
-
12-17-19 01:11 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 28Nichols Nuru Message
Can anybody tell me about Nichols Nuru Massage out of Greenville? I recognize the apt complex in the pic and know it as a sketchy area.
-
12-16-19 17:33 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 224Lexi
I believe this is Lexi based on the face. I do not recommend. I saw her a while back. Those are her in the pictures, but they are very over-flattering. Had marks all over on her arms and legs from the demons. Pretty sure she was high during our visit too. Offered BBFS for the hh and h, but I opted to use the glove for safe measures. Did a 2 second BBBJ then went doggie. About 3 minutes in, started seeing her previous client's man sauce on the glove. I knew it wasn't her because she was drier than the Gobi dessert. That did it for me. Trying to be respectful I let her know that she might want to at least wash up between clients and she admitted that she lets anyone and everyone finish inside.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
P.S. Her friend was waiting downstairs who I think is Nicole who also posts occasionally. She's been reviewed on here as well.
Stay safe,
RM.
-
12-16-19 15:59 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone take this out for a spin?
Looks like a nice compact. Not much junk in the trunk. Could be fun. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/006255998134.
-
12-16-19 13:28 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 214Hate hearing this
I've seen Hailey a few times and had nothing but good experiences. I hope this is a YMMV situation and not a decline in her usual services. I have had several very acceptable BBBJ from her, but for my money her best feature is that she'll do greek for 40 extra. So I'm usually hitting the QV w / Greek for a hundo. That seems fair and I go to her because I don't want to chat, just play my game and move on. Hailey is my spinner of choice. If you're looking for something more "substantial" than a spinner though, that girl Mandy I posted about a few days ago is absolutely worth the $. It's a hundred for a QV from her, but if (let's be honest. When) I go back I'm going for a HH or HR at least. Mandy is the kind of girl that you want to take your time with and explore everything. Unfortunately. No greek for her from what she said.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
Be safe and Doe out.
-
12-16-19 11:57 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 244Taken a break!
Yeah I think I'm going to chill for a while. There just isn't any quality out here anymore other than maybe Ella. The rest are not worth my time and money.
-
12-16-19 11:38 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 367Haley
What a gem! Not only did she bring along Waldo but she chose to impress with a cigarette stuffed in her face and some other guy's spooge all over her tramp stamp. Hunt up "cheap wh#r*" in the urban dictionary and this will be the picture you'll see.
Originally Posted by RunDmc1972
[View Original Post]
Jeff.
-
12-15-19 13:33 #3436Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the intel!
Greenville has its share of garbage too. Thanks for the info. Some of these chicks seem like they are worth more and more each time too. A lot of them are not worth a repeat.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 12:36 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 450Fake post
Also if their weight is listed in Kg instead of pounds.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 09:51 #3434Senior Member

Posts: 324General rule. Anytime their location is "outcall" or "airport" or "nearby", anything that is not an actual city or road. It's fake.
Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





