Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6765

    NikkiSix

    Still with last 4 digits 9241?

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Nikki six ask me if I would mention she is available for out calls for the next few days. You can PM her nice girl and a lot of fun. Play safe gentlemen.

  2. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the fuss is. Looks way different than the pic she sends out. Not a bad time, but it's already been established the quality of of the women in Orlando is absolute shit. Unless you go the SB route. Which is far more lucrative in that there is some true UTR poon to be had there.
    She looked exactly like the pic she sent me. But you're right otherwise.

  3. #6763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Nikkisix

    Nikki six ask me if I would mention she is available for out calls for the next few days. You can PM her nice girl and a lot of fun. Play safe gentlemen.

  4. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Word. OTOH, if you're into tats and don't mind taking her to the Geneva, she's your girl.
    I don't know what the fuss is. Looks way different than the pic she sends out. Not a bad time, but it's already been established the quality of of the women in Orlando is absolute shit. Unless you go the SB route. Which is far more lucrative in that there is some true UTR poon to be had there.

  5. #6761

    Room

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Some discussion here about where to go with our UTR friends like MM / Sarah. I found an app / website for a chain of low end notels / hoetels called OYO.
    Rates are like 50 bucks, more than Geneva but not as obviously just for hookers. Might be good to use to bring one UTR on the first day and another the next morning.

    Anyone have experience? There are a couple on OBT, much to my surprise.
    Biggest issue I've had is deposit holds on room. Oyo is good but I use travel agency apps personally. Other than that its just picking a place close to commute at the best rate. Sometimes it's a motel & other times I might get a nice resort at same rate.

  6. #6760

    Oyo

    Some discussion here about where to go with our UTR friends like MM / Sarah. I found an app / website for a chain of low end notels / hoetels called OYO.

    Rates are like 50 bucks, more than Geneva but not as obviously just for hookers. Might be good to use to bring one UTR on the first day and another the next morning.

    Anyone have experience? There are a couple on OBT, much to my surprise.

  7. #6759

    Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Not for sure if there is any truth to it or not but there were reports of her robbing people.

    Stay safe.
    There's 1 good review on listcrawler & some questionable comments. I'll toftt & check her out.

  8. #6758

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful woman named above yesterday afternoon.

    So much has been said of Caribbean that are all true.

    What I will add is she is a warm, passionate, and soft spoken woman with a welcoming smile.

    She was kind and generous enough to comment that my body looked great, which guys if you have eclipsed the.

    Half century mark like me being 51 that alone is worth the price of admission.

    Thank you again Caribbean for a wonderful time I hope you will allow me to experience again.
    I hope to see you soon love. Kisses.

  9. #6757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Opinion. She's good but not the best.
    Word. OTOH, if you're into tats and don't mind taking her to the Geneva, she's your girl.

  10. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPlaying  [View Original Post]
    I understand she has us get a room. Accurate? If so any recommendations and toll?
    She used to get herself a room in the past, but too many no-shows and tire kickers ruined that fun. Now we have to take her to the Geneva (or get your own room).

  11. #6755

    Cassie

    Thank you Vino for sharing Cassie's digits. She is beautiful. Actually I correct myself, she is gorgeous! On top of that, she really likes to talk and is very easy going. I felt like we were old friends. She's a gem and I hope to see her as many times as I can!

  12. #6754

    Couples Massage

    Hey you guys know of any that offer couples massages?

  13. #6753

    Full inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful woman named above yesterday afternoon.

    So much has been said of Caribbean that are all true.

    What I will add is she is a warm, passionate, and soft spoken woman with a welcoming smile.

    She was kind and generous enough to comment that my body looked great, which guys if you have eclipsed the.

    Half century mark like me being 51 that alone is worth the price of admission.

    Thank you again Caribbean for a wonderful time I hope you will allow me to experience again.
    Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

  14. #6752

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    After receiving yet another PM from a newbie with minimal posting (majority of which are not after-action reports, but requests for contact info), I figured that I could save myself some PM response time by putting my personal philosophy in a report. UTRs chose to remain UTR for a variety of reasons (privacy, safety, etc) and rely on word of mouth among patrons. With that comes a responsibility on our part not to put them at risk of hooking up with some crazy. This forum allows us to do so by reviewing the posting history of others before deciding whether to share UTR info. As a rule, it benefits both us and the UTR ladies to share the information responsibly. A good example of how this can fail miserably was a recent incident involving Maitland Mom Sarah. Some A-hole, who got her number from another monger, virtually threatened her her pain and physical injury on the ride to the Geneva. He was saying shit like "I am going to fuck your ass until you bleed. " Upon arriving at the Geneva, she hopped from the car and sought refuge with the Geneva attendant who ran the A-hole off. So I will not share UTR info with unvetted newbies who have no street creds, so don't bother PMing me as I will ignore your request. Providers who advertise put the info in the public domain and are responsible for any hookups they choose to make. Streetwalkers put themselves in the open and are also responsible for the results. And that's my two cents worth.
    I agree, and I just gave her digits to a guy that I read lots of his posts, then sat on it for a day or 2, then looked again, then gave them. I really like Sarah, and want to be proactive in screening. I wish the UTR section at the top said "NO REGULAR MEMBERS" . I think they should fuck and report 6 ladies who advertise before they can be a senior, at least some of who respond back to the monger to double confirm he is real. I have a couple advertiser regulars that are as good as any UTR, what is special about UTR? Just my 2 cents! Yd.

  15. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She does not have a place to play. You can get a room at the geneva pretty cheap off Lee rd. I make other arrangements and uber her to me. Best pussy delivery service around.
    Opinion. She's good but not the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape