Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 18208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    House keeper

    Not for sure if there is any truth to it or not but there were reports of her robbing people.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Was looking through listcrawler saw that she was posting again. I know she's not considered utr anymore but I do pm asking for her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....40285291/Greek

  2. #6747

    Utr 411

    After receiving yet another PM from a newbie with minimal posting (majority of which are not after-action reports, but requests for contact info), I figured that I could save myself some PM response time by putting my personal philosophy in a report. UTRs chose to remain UTR for a variety of reasons (privacy, safety, etc) and rely on word of mouth among patrons. With that comes a responsibility on our part not to put them at risk of hooking up with some crazy. This forum allows us to do so by reviewing the posting history of others before deciding whether to share UTR info. As a rule, it benefits both us and the UTR ladies to share the information responsibly. A good example of how this can fail miserably was a recent incident involving Maitland Mom Sarah. Some A-hole, who got her number from another monger, virtually threatened her her pain and physical injury on the ride to the Geneva. He was saying shit like "I am going to fuck your ass until you bleed. " Upon arriving at the Geneva, she hopped from the car and sought refuge with the Geneva attendant who ran the A-hole off. So I will not share UTR info with unvetted newbies who have no street creds, so don't bother PMing me as I will ignore your request. Providers who advertise put the info in the public domain and are responsible for any hookups they choose to make. Streetwalkers put themselves in the open and are also responsible for the results. And that's my two cents worth.

  3. #6746

    Housekeeper

    Was looking through listcrawler saw that she was posting again. I know she's not considered utr anymore but I do pm asking for her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....40285291/Greek

  4. #6745

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPlaying  [View Original Post]
    I understand she has us get a room. Accurate? If so any recommendations and toll?
    She does not have a place to play. You can get a room at the geneva pretty cheap off Lee rd. I make other arrangements and uber her to me. Best pussy delivery service around.

  5. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Sarah a couple weeks ago. I'm not really into tats but after meeting her at Geneva I must say it was a great experience. I'm not sure I can explain it but sometimes it takes me a while to finish but she did this thing with her mouth that made me finish in under 5 minutes. It was great. We talked for a few and she got junior going again. We did the normal line up mish, CG, rcg and my favorite doggie where I finished. She actually seemed to have a great time too. I will definitely be repeating. This is my first post here and I will do my best. A board member I ran into when I first got to town told me about this place 6 months ago. So glad I've had this.
    I understand she has us get a room. Accurate? If so any recommendations and toll?

  6. #6743

    Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Man she looks amazing.
    Yes, she does! If you like the pictures, trust me, you'll love seeing her in person!

  7. #6742

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Nuff Said. Had a great time as usual.
    Man she looks amazing.

  8. #6741

    MM Sara

    Guys anyone had a dream with maitland MILF this week. I know she is on the forum now. Msgd her and no response. Hope she is available.

    NB1.

  9. #6740

    Maitland mom Sarah

    I got the chance to see Sarah a couple weeks ago. I'm not really into tats but after meeting her at Geneva I must say it was a great experience. I'm not sure I can explain it but sometimes it takes me a while to finish but she did this thing with her mouth that made me finish in under 5 minutes. It was great. We talked for a few and she got junior going again. We did the normal line up mish, CG, rcg and my favorite doggie where I finished. She actually seemed to have a great time too. I will definitely be repeating. This is my first post here and I will do my best. A board member I ran into when I first got to town told me about this place 6 months ago. So glad I've had this.

  10. #6739

    You're welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdog  [View Original Post]
    A big Thank you to Vino! Cassie is an awesome chick. We became friends today and it was a great holiday treat for us both!
    I'm glad you two were able to hook up. I know that's been a long time in coming.

    Today is Cassie's last day of having a motel room. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.

  11. #6738

    Caribbean Scar

    I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful woman named above yesterday afternoon.

    So much has been said of Caribbean that are all true.

    What I will add is she is a warm, passionate, and soft spoken woman with a welcoming smile.

    She was kind and generous enough to comment that my body looked great, which guys if you have eclipsed the.

    Half century mark like me being 51 that alone is worth the price of admission.

    Thank you again Caribbean for a wonderful time I hope you will allow me to experience again.

  12. #6737

    Cassie!

    A big Thank you to Vino! Cassie is an awesome chick. We became friends today and it was a great holiday treat for us both!

  13. #6736

    Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for coming love I appreciate it so much!
    No, no, thank YOU! Amazing time, sorry it took me so long to see you in the first place and hoping for a return trip! If you ever make it to Melbourne, I'll be waiting in the hotel lobby for your arrival!

  14. #6735

    Please PM me her digits.

    I have a few to share in Gainesville and Tampa I'm interested. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been out of the loop the last month or so. She texted me tonight to tell me she had a room at a safe motel in the Altamonte area. I scooted over there quick as can be to partake of that lovely. She looked so frickin hot tonight and the service was up to her usual standards. Always a great time with Cassie.

    She only gets into town once in a great while anymore. This means you need to get busy and make that appt with her or it could be another month or so before she's available, if she's available. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Move quickly, my friends.

  15. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify that those pics are of her? I would assume anyone who's been with her would know. Good for information purposes! Thanks all!!
    That would be her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape