Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 18210
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6720

    Thank you baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Damn. Damn. This chick is sexy as hell! If you read this forum semi-regularly, you've read about her. About the only negative I can recall reading was it being tough to reach her or pass her screening or something like that. I can't speak to anyone else's situation but, for me, I reached out to her via PM, we chatted a bit, exchanged numbers and then texted back and forth. I'm in Melbourne while she's in Orlando so I had some logistical issues but we finally made it work. Damn glad I did! All the great stuff you've read is true, she is one sexy woman and I was instantly at ease when she greeted me at the door. I'd guess that we were naked and the BBBJ action was started within about a minute and a half of walking in the door. It's a bit of a drive for me, but I definitely plan on seeing her again. She absolutely has the JJ2 seal of approval!
    Thanks for coming love I appreciate it so much!

  2. #6719

    CarribeanScar Again

    She just absolutely never fails. She just scream sex. OMG you'll never regret dreaming Of this girl. I would go through details but it's the came your hearing from every other person below me she is just amazing. If you haven't you got to LOL!

  3. #6718
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    I know my photos have sparked some interest. It looks like BBFS but that was for just some pics. I don't know if she will do BBFS or not. I knew there hasn't been any pics of her on the board so I asked if I could take a few to post. As with all the girls we see YMMV.
    Ok, Sarah is very cool and of course any woman is YMMV, however 'my stick in the engine to see if there is oil for photos ' Image alone was stirred up a lot of interest. She may or may not, but imagine is worth a 1000 words. And damn you are lucky. Stay safe.

  4. #6717
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    I know my photos have sparked some interest. It looks like BBFS but that was for just some pics. I don't know if she will do BBFS or not. I knew there hasn't been any pics of her on the board so I asked if I could take a few to post. As with all the girls we see YMMV.

  5. #6716

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Nuff Said. Had a great time as usual.
    You scored big! Amazing job brother.

  6. #6715

    The Sexy Scar

    Nuff Said. Had a great time as usual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 88E0203F-4490-4F05-955B-47E19AB5D183.jpeg‎   DF06EA09-34B2-4A4C-9667-FC875391C6BB.jpeg‎  

  7. #6714
    Aah don't feel bad. We should respect what these ladies are doing for us. As stated by other monger, she has a job and we should respect. I sent her a msg to her handle. Hope she responds, my only concern is if she does out calls only then it will be my bad luck. I share my hotel so will broke to miss seeing her. Let's see if she responds.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    She cancelled on me the morning of our scheduled rendezvous saying she didn't want to see guys who post on the forum. Said she read my posts, but it was clear she hadn't (said I saw SW and did car dates). Had my last car date when I was 16, and don't play in the streets. But whatever. Just be aware that she may flake on you. She looks great and both reports on her have been good.

  8. #6713
    Damn bro, don't tell me you had BBFS. I will go broke and switch.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!

  9. #6712

    Caribbean Scar

    Damn. Damn. Damn. This chick is sexy as hell! If you read this forum semi-regularly, you've read about her. About the only negative I can recall reading was it being tough to reach her or pass her screening or something like that. I can't speak to anyone else's situation but, for me, I reached out to her via PM, we chatted a bit, exchanged numbers and then texted back and forth. I'm in Melbourne while she's in Orlando so I had some logistical issues but we finally made it work. Damn glad I did! All the great stuff you've read is true, she is one sexy woman and I was instantly at ease when she greeted me at the door. I'd guess that we were naked and the BBBJ action was started within about a minute and a half of walking in the door. It's a bit of a drive for me, but I definitely plan on seeing her again. She absolutely has the JJ2 seal of approval!

  10. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Could you shoot me digits?

  11. #6710

    Sarah Maitland Mom Sucks

    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F58936AC-B55A-4FE4-B2A3-29E0548D8AB7.jpeg‎   CBFE4CFF-B1B1-492A-BD45-5108D0049603.jpeg‎   26F16135-82BA-44C5-B398-FE97DA7560AC.jpeg‎   2635B07B-DA27-4B24-8BCC-66437F525206.jpeg‎  

  12. #6709

    Michele 1 l

    I have been trying to see her for almost a yr now finally I was able to see her it was amazing she is by far one of best in the area she had me in ecstasy for hrs I am hooked and I will repeat.

  13. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
    No knock. Thanks for pointing out the other review. I did not see it. I usually only visit the board when I am going to be in the Orlando area. I appreciate all the posts you guys make.

  14. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine also. I felt great the minute she walked in and of course it only got better from there.

  15. #6706

    Yep, and there is also this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
    She cancelled on me the morning of our scheduled rendezvous saying she didn't want to see guys who post on the forum. Said she read my posts, but it was clear she hadn't (said I saw SW and did car dates). Had my last car date when I was 16, and don't play in the streets. But whatever. Just be aware that she may flake on you. She looks great and both reports on her have been good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape