Thread: The Sugar Thread: Intel / Reviews / Contacts
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7193
-
12-07-19 14:28 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 805Dknight1
Damn that's a shame.
Originally Posted by DogBark
[View Original Post]
Yeah that's not happening.
And she's been on there a while and frequently see her so I'm guessing she hasn't found that either.
She's in the wrong city for that LOL.
-
12-06-19 21:23 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 156Allowance for Dknight1
She quoted me 2 to 4 K per month. Which includes up to two visits per week. No rules. There's just too many $250 girls out there to throw that sort of money around.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 18:41 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 805Cutienjax
Goriila.
Originally Posted by Gorilla2525
[View Original Post]
Can you share further info on Cutienjax. I met her for a drink earlier this year sometime and rate was a little beyond my comfort level.
Was wondering if things have changed with her etc. What was donation, any review info etc.
Thanks for any intel.
-
12-05-19 18:15 #3755Senior Member

Posts: 62Haha she's a really cool chick. Really fucking kinky and actually got into it. She's kind of a nympho lots of rough play. She quoted me $$, but then she ended up not charging me and instead took my house plant with her saying that's all the payment she needed.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
She also doesn't like protection so BBFS is definitely on the table. The pics might be a little older she gained a little weight it seems but not much. Never ended up repeating since she lives kinda far in Green Cove.
-
12-05-19 16:12 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 1054LOL, and finally, for the last time. She is the real deal.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 09:18 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 805Without question
Oh trust me. I'm right there with you on this.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
I have with a select few done this same and they've always been worth every penny. One I have even mentioned in this thread. And I'd love to see her every week LOL.
But straight out the gate like this one. Yeah there would have to conversation and a meet to make sure she's legit and will deliver and we have that vibe that will be worth the extra Mario coins.
But I suspected fake pics as well with this one. And those pics have been around for at least 3-4 yrs because I've seen her on there before.
All good points Sparkish. And I follow this same game plan.
-
12-05-19 09:01 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 628GPS and paying the piper
I have, on rare occasions, coughed up numbers in that range. It's relatively rare and I'm not speaking of this girl in particular, with whom I have no experience. But when chicks throw out those numbers, if I have reason to believe they are possibly something special, I go ahead and offer to buy them coffee or lunch or a drink. If they don't bite on that, then the conversation is over. I'm certainly not going to commit to that much on a girl I can't get a good sense of. But in a few cases over the past couple years, I've found girls in this price range who are worth every penny. Girls who are solid 9's or even 10's, who are really into it (or do a passable imitation. Which why the fuck do I care if it's an imitation?), participate in whatever wacky thing I'm in the mood for, go for multiple rounds, give me 2 or more hours of their time without complaint or rushing off, bask in the afterglow with me for a little while, and are genuinely fun to be around. To my mind, that's worth the extra. I can't afford to do that every week or even every month; and for sure, if you just want to dump your man mayo in a warm wet cavity of some kind and GTFO, then by all means, shop at the dollar general. Likewise, if you don't have the cash, then I get that - been there. I'm just saying that I've invested a little effort in the girls that hit me the right way., even when they ask for what sometimes feels like an exorbitant sum and I have felt well-served by that effort. If you are purely buying on price, you'll miss some great finds.
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 07:36 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 149She quoted me that too. As hot as she is, I suspected fake pics so I asked for one giving me a thumbs up and haven't heard from her since, LOL. Definitely fake pics.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 05:03 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 805Dknight1
https://www.seeking.com/member/1aa17...4-7b31c38b81d7
I remember speaking with her last time I was on SA and I think I also had interaction with her on WYP.
I messaged her a few days ago and got a brief response early this morning.
Anyone have any intel or interaction with her.
I have a feeling she's going to be looking for a big investment. Just seeing if any intel before I make a pitch.
-
12-04-19 21:06 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 1054I seen her. Good stuff.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 14:10 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 215She finally responded to me. Wanted $$.
Originally Posted by Gene485
[View Original Post]
Responded with 1. 5 (just negotiating as I was comfortable with 2. But I never take the first offer). Didn't counter offer. And no response since. They're just not as serious on SA. Letting my membership lapse and taking a month off. Still haven't met anyone off the site although I had a few good conversations.
-
12-04-19 13:50 #3747Regular Member

Posts: 4Valereeeelovee
I was quoted $$$ too and wanted me to get a room as well as I can't host. She took $$ and I got a room.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
She was fairly aggressive with the text negotiations. But once I met her, she was friendly and accommodating. She won't be a regular thing for me at that rate.
-
12-03-19 23:57 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 443What was the damage?
She quoted me $$$ several months ago. But was very aggressive about meeting that day while she was in Jax. I had my son with me so it wasn't a possibility. She kinda blew up like I was a time waster. Wasn't real, etc. I realize these girls have to put up with as many fakes / scams, etc as we doo so I didn't really take it personally. But your review and a few others on here that have seen her have me thinking about taking another shot at it.
Originally Posted by Captain904
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 20:21 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 156Hope (for $450) springs eternal!
Given this intel. I contacted her. She got back to me surprisingly quickly. I returned her message saying "Can we skip the next 12 dancing-around-the-subject message and get to price-discovery portion of the evening?" She quoted me $450 also. Her reason being "two other long-term arrangements paid her $450 - until they felt comfortable with one another. " I advised she look those dolts back up, I mean, why'd you break up with idiots like that anyway? Not only is she tilted hard to GOLDEN PUSSY SYNDROME. She's actually under the impression she's going to get paid while she wastes my time?
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 20:16 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 156HappHourLover88
https://www.seeking.com/member/2ea32...0-e320e237dd1c
Another "true love" alert. Take note of the profile sentence "If you are a Christian. " - OMG. I guess she means "please be a church going ***** monger?" She's ungodly beautiful this much is true. If your favorite indoor sport is endless text messaging and dancing around the purpose you're a paying member on the site. Go for it. I gave up after endless chatter #12. The cleavage photo and the alternate photo where she appears to be cumming aside my guess is she's the worst kind of time waster. A "tourist". Then again. You're a pig for being on a site where women sell sexual their services!
Woof.










Reply With Quote





