Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3743

    New Begins

    https://www.seeking.com/member/757b4...3-2899828f70b6

    This another one looking for "true love. " OMG. At least she was upfront about her kryptonite. And this is a complete new one to me. She as "airborne gluten allergies. " Yes. Just walking into the wrong restaurant can mess her up. Of course. If she understood what SEEKING is about, she'd know restaurants aren't necessarily a part of a successful arrangement. But whatever. But I'm sure she's more than happy to take your money. To go nowhere and perform nothing. But hey. You're an animal for even knowing women have vaginas! Anyway. If you're up for a dietary white knighting. Look her up.

    Woof.

  2. #3742

    Petite goddess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0de6...7-7e7adc0a4f6e

    Another complete waste of time (and resources). This is the worst type of "sugar baby" - yes, even worse than the scammers. She's looking for "true love. " Of course, she posts pictures of herself in an I-dream-of-Jeanie outfit, and doubled over in yoga pants. But god help you if you mention sex. Can we all hold hands and say " MIXED MESSAGES! Anyway. After drinks and a "help yourself to the most expensive thing on the fucking menu" meet-up she asks what I'm looking for. So I tell her, dates like this, concerts and such and sex. She finishes up her wine and meal and I walk her out to her car. Then the ghost. She's still on seeking as though "Pretty Woman" was a documentary film.

    If you're in the white-knight mode. Here's your girl.

    Woof.

  3. #3741

    TooCute4 U_ (note the underbar)

    I don't have her link as she blocked me. This one caught me by surprise. She contacted me first. And said she is interested and provided her number. There's 11 messages I don't have to duck with. Yay! I contacted her and heard back from her almost immediately. Hmmmm. It turns out she can meet this afternoon. Close by. Sounding good. Then it goes south. She says it's $35 via paypal FOR A "CASUAL MEETING", $65 IF SHE WEARS "FORMAL ATTIRE" AND $100+ FOR SEXUAL ATTIRE. Of course. This is always pakistani scammer BS and I tell her so. I told her she'd see cash about the same time her panties hit the carpeting in my bedroom. Of course she was racing back to seeking to block me before I could report "her. " By the time I get back to my text messages she's offering to show up and hug me to prove she's real. Curiouser and curiouser. I'm still not sure if this chick is real or not. But anytime there's money up front. That's a HARD NOoooooooooooo!

    Anyway. Feel free to reach out to her just to fuck with her and waster "her" time.

    Woof.

  4. #3740

    ClaudiaCEO

    LOL.

    This one messaged me out of the blue and said we seemed like we'd be a good fit.

    Until she drops the ppm asking price of 4 and a half bills-- I told her at best would be 1/2 that which she promptly blocked me LOL.

    Smh. These girls be cra cra.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7bcdb...e-73ef7eaee9a4

  5. #3739

    Valerieelovee

    Took a chance with this one. After some back and forth negotiations, finally agreed to a time and location. Nice body, tight kitty. Just had a reduction surgery so no touching the fun bags.

    She had some blonde moments with finding where I was. BBBJ and DATY were on the menu. Head game was spot on. Will repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f6c...d-fba3fa23b889

  6. #3738

    Blondebabe2457

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99c2a...9-57e97d6ba865

    Waste of time. With me at least. Messaged a few times on site and exchanged numbers and text a few times.

    We were supposed to meet for a drink Saturday night. She said she was going to take a nap (this was around 3 pm. She just got off work) and would text me when she got up.

    I was on site around 530 pm and she was up at top of my search and online. Surprised never heard from her again that day.

    She text me next day claiming she didn't wake up until 11 pm from her nap (yawn. Yeah right).

    She was off yesterday and we were going to meet for lunch and she went comms dark again. But saw her online around 3 pm.

    Waste of time. Next.

  7. #3737

    Damage was reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I've had her number for at least a few months but she's hard to pin down plus her allowance is more than what I usually do. I would have invested alil more time and tried to negotiate alil more had I known. She sent about half a dozen pics and her ass looks amazing. I have a sugar baby that loves anal and into ass to mouth also. She loves to be dirty!
    We agreed to $$ each time. She tried asking for more but.

  8. #3736

    That's enough for me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    I posted a review on her. She isn't Latina, she is Albanian I think she said. Not her pic, she is chubby. Bright side is clean place in Bartram, nice rack and. Well that's about it. Won't repeat.
    I'll pass on her.

    Working on some others.

  9. #3735

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Biggest thing with this girl is she's flaky asf. Will make plans, then ghost you, then reappear days / weeks later with some lame excuse. So I stopped investing any time in her. But she does love anal w / o an upcharge and even let me go ass to mouth for the finish which was kinda hot.
    Wow. I've had her number for at least a few months but she's hard to pin down plus her allowance is more than what I usually do. I would have invested alil more time and tried to negotiate alil more had I known. She sent about half a dozen pics and her ass looks amazing. I have a sugar baby that loves anal and into ass to mouth also. She loves to be dirty!

  10. #3734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Man I was thinking it was just me. But same exact thing here.

    She sent a pic of her rack which was nice but other pics seems different or off or something. But she has my number and then messaged me on the site also.

    Then this morning not 10 minutes ago she favorited me LOL.

    Something is amiss here or she so high on candy she doesn't who is who LOL.

    Either way hard pass for me at this point.
    I posted a review on her. She isn't Latina, she is Albanian I think she said. Not her pic, she is chubby. Bright side is clean place in Bartram, nice rack and. Well that's about it. Won't repeat.

  11. #3733

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DogBark  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3c4e3...4-e982bf9a4993

    I was chatting with her (Monica) last month. She sent some extra pictures. Super cute. Then nothing. Nada.

    Then out of the blue last week I get a "Hey baby" on seeking. I fucking HATE two word emails. And she already has my number it's just a couple lines up in the conversation.

    Then nothing.

    Then "Hey baby. ".

    She finally texts me. We do all the usual "what are you looking for" bullshit. I tell her I like girls in glasses. She says "I don't wear glasses". Trouble is in all of her pics so far she's wearing glasses.

    I tell her to send some pics. She does. NONE of the pics are of the girl on seeking. Then she tells me her name is "Courtney. " When I call her on it she has she's using "her girl friend's" account.

    OK. Fuck no. In the 2nd set of pictures she sent she's fat, then's she skinny. White, then black-ish.

    Then she can't understand why I'm telling her to quit impersonating other people. Dumb shit.

    I'm sure there's even more to this story. But I don't want to find out the rest of the story with my "pants down. " Something is baaaad wrong.

    Stay away.

    Woof.
    Man I was thinking it was just me. But same exact thing here.

    She sent a pic of her rack which was nice but other pics seems different or off or something. But she has my number and then messaged me on the site also.

    Then this morning not 10 minutes ago she favorited me LOL.

    Something is amiss here or she so high on candy she doesn't who is who LOL.

    Either way hard pass for me at this point.

  12. #3732

    Nope didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    I think she's got a gorgeous face. Just scored her digits, haven't texted her yet. If she's real I might have to pursue.
    I had to do month end at work and finished later than anticipated and she had to pick her friend up from work at 3 pm yesterday so bad timing.

    But we agreed to try to meet up soon when our schedules line up.

    Still not sure what to think of her. Part of me seems like she was in a hurry to meet up then seemed like non chalant so who knows.

  13. #3731

    So did the meet and greet happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any comms or intel on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc01c...e-9ab4e0a30883

    Supposed to meet for coffee this afternoon. Says she's seeking ppm and would discuss details in person.

    Claims doesn't like small talk back and forth on site and prefers to meet and see if we click etc.

    Sense are a little heightened but she is supposed to text me this morning so I'll feel it out and go from there.
    I think she's got a gorgeous face. Just scored her digits, haven't texted her yet. If she's real I might have to pursue.

  14. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBbb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any input for this one.
    I reviewed her.

  15. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Biggest thing with this girl is she's flaky asf. Will make plans, then ghost you, then reappear days / weeks later with some lame excuse. So I stopped investing any time in her. But she does love anal w / o an upcharge and even let me go ass to mouth for the finish which was kinda hot.
    Welllll. I think I'll see her again. LOL. I had fun for sure but that info may get her on the rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape