Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by TomCat4871
  1. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on any of these. I have had or may have initial comms with them just seeing beforehand if anyone has any firsthand knowledge etc.

    Pennylane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4eed9...8-4c2afeba6812

    Queenp95.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb707...d-278025475cd7

    texted with her some. She seems down. Just not convinced to pull trigger yet for some reason.
    Penny Lane. Met months ago, nice body, very nice perky tits, not as sexy as she thinks she is, was 'ok' in the sack, never repeated.

    Queen P. She read my approach, but never replied, assuming she's not interested.

    Blondbabe2457 - replied after 3 months, and said, "Hey, I just seen this" LOL. Told her hey back, just to feel out the situation, and she never replied again.

    Eliseelaine. Said she was definitely interested, was busy with work, how about next week. Told her sure, and then never heard back. Hasn't been that long, I'll still try again.

    Domthefirebomb. I'm not interested.

    Sugarlips989 - Messaged me first, I replied hey back, haven't heard from her since. She did read my reply, but it was a simple, "Hello, how are you?" Don't think that would scare her off.

    Good luck!

  2. #3712

    Leah S

    Met this one last weekend. She lives in Brunswick.

    Had been talking for a while. We met 1/2 way and she was reasonably cute but lots of baby damage which was a turn off for me but she was nice and fun.

    Reasonable rate $$ and she stayed for about 2 1/2 hrs.

    Probably won't repeat due to baby damage and logistics but she was decently fun. Decent BBBJ and was super wet after giving that so she was into it.

    Claims she's a nurse.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fbfa...f-6dbe2710e981

  3. #3711

    Seeking intel on potential new prospects

    Anyone have any info on any of these. I have had or may have initial comms with them just seeing beforehand if anyone has any firsthand knowledge etc.

    Pennylane.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4eed9...8-4c2afeba6812

    Queenp95.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb707...d-278025475cd7

    texted with her some. She seems down. Just not convinced to pull trigger yet for some reason.

    Blondebabe2457.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/99c2a...9-57e97d6ba865

    few messages back and forth. Spotty comms. We both had 3 day weekend last weekend so I asked if she wanted to meet and she said she was down. Sent her.
    my digits, read it, but never texted me over weekend haha.

    Eliseelaine.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e7d98...7-d708ddd424e8

    think I remember chatting with her before. Her private pics look pretty good. Spotty comms.

    Domthefirebomb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c267...a-ce7dbf522612

    talked with her off and on. Claims new to game. Found out her boyfriend lives in same complex as me LOL. Have seen her going to from her car once or twice and
    we video chatted a while back so she's def very cute. But she vanished then reappeared. She may just be bored idk.

    Sugarlips989.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef9ff...7-332ba9dd06b4

    messaged and then texted. Seems very gps. Hit me up to help her get her tire fixed but wanted me to come help her in person so wasn't asking I send her money
    she sent me pic of sidewall split on her tire and wanted me to come help her at some tire shop on Normandy. Decent looking pics but very cautious here.

    Thanks for any info.

  4. #3710

    MickyGoodCoonchieS

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1ff0a...c-d8a29372e5e9

    Long time member, but I rarely post because I don't get the opportunity to partake often and I can rarely host. I was in the mood for something new over the weekend and wanted a thicker girl with big fun bags. Messaged Mickygood on SA after a few messages we moved to texting and over a couple days it looked like we we going to be able to meet. Then the sob story started, she was having a bad day, flat tire, no food for her kid and she asked me to send her some money via cashapp. I said no way, I don't send money before meeting. She sent me an address for apartments off of southside and I almost pulled the trigger and sent her some money but I was still thinking she was a scammer. I checked her profile again and it said she doesn't have any kids.

    I asked her, "how can I trust you?" She said she already sent me her address so I should trust her. Then I replied that her address didn't include the apartment number and asked her about the no kid thing on her profile. Of course she went comms dark after that. Glad I stuck to my guns and saved my money. Not sure if she is a 100% scam, but just some info for the board.

  5. #3709

    I've tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her a few days ago but no response yet.

    If she is as cute as her pics and into it. May be worth it to be Christmas present to myself LOL.
    Tried a few times months ago to contact this one. Never got one reply. I gave up and moved on.

  6. #3708

    No response from her yet

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyWhat  [View Original Post]
    Izzyizzy101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2679...d-75ff5807c90b

    Wants $$$ per meet.

    Bare.
    I messaged her a few days ago but no response yet.

    If she is as cute as her pics and into it. May be worth it to be Christmas present to myself LOL.

  7. #3707

    Candystriper93

    Another scammer on SA.

    Candystriper93.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/57cf0...f-532175eb4c1d

    Sent an intro message. She read it not long after.

    6 hrs later she sends this reply:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails candystriper93response.jpg‎   Candystriper93_SA_01.jpg‎   Candystriper93_SA_02.jpg‎   Candystriper93_SA_03.jpg‎   Candystriper93_SA_04.jpg‎  

    Candystriper93_SA_05.jpg‎   Candystriper93_SA_06.jpg‎  

  8. #3706

    So how was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyWhat  [View Original Post]
    Izzyizzy101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2679...d-75ff5807c90b

    Wants $$$ per meet.

    Bare.
    Need the 411 LOL. PM is fine.

  9. #3705
    Izzyizzy101.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2679...d-75ff5807c90b

    Wants $$$ per meet.

    Bare.

  10. #3704

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    We also exchanged a few messages but nothing serious. Every time I suggest we meet she goes comms dark. I'd pull the trigger if she would agree on a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89d33...7-40373043723c

    I was interested in this one because even though I prefer spinners I've been dying to ram and smack a phat ass lately. She quoted me 4. Which I thought was too high even by SB standards. I say what the hell, it may be worth it. After some small talk got her to send me a nude and whoa she was chunky. Horribly proportioned. Glad I passed. Still searching for something worthwhile on SA.
    She's just plain homely in person and has no intention of following through. Total waste of time. I usually save every pic I get; but I couldn't delete hers fast enough.

  11. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene485  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her at the time, I think it was 250 per meet all inclusive seemed like a sweet young lady at the time. Wasn't able to pull the trigger at the time due to a financal blunder on my part.

    Let me know what you find as I let my membership laspe.

    Gene.
    We also exchanged a few messages but nothing serious. Every time I suggest we meet she goes comms dark. I'd pull the trigger if she would agree on a meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/89d33...7-40373043723c

    I was interested in this one because even though I prefer spinners I've been dying to ram and smack a phat ass lately. She quoted me 4. Which I thought was too high even by SB standards. I say what the hell, it may be worth it. After some small talk got her to send me a nude and whoa she was chunky. Horribly proportioned. Glad I passed. Still searching for something worthwhile on SA.

  12. #3702

    Superpeach

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBbb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her / contacted before?
    I contacted her at the time, I think it was 250 per meet all inclusive seemed like a sweet young lady at the time. Wasn't able to pull the trigger at the time due to a financal blunder on my part.

    Let me know what you find as I let my membership laspe.

    Gene.

  13. #3701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Something Even Simplier

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    That's even simpler! (and therefore, better).
    I can't be a SD, bcuz I straight up tell them that I don't donate shit til service is rendered. So scammer or not, COD is the way to go for me. Part of the reason my playlist has dwindled down. Yes, I have fucked up in the past during actual meets.

  14. #3700

    Non-local scammer screener questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    I just ask the what part of 'town' they are in (not Jax, but town). The ones that avoid asking, or answer 'downtown' are probably bogus, or I wouldn't be interested in pursuing anyway.
    That's even simpler! (and therefore, better).

  15. #3699

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    I just ask the what part of 'town' they are in (not Jax, but town). The ones that avoid asking, or answer 'downtown' are probably bogus, or I wouldn't be interested in pursuing anyway.
    This is exactly how I phrase it as well and also know 'downtown' is almost always fake. Or as you said, you're not seeking 99.99847237589549 % of anyone who lives in downtown jax LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape