Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 18215
-
12-03-19 17:37 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 198Maitland mom Sarah
I got the chance to see Sarah a couple weeks ago. I'm not really into tats but after meeting her at Geneva I must say it was a great experience. I'm not sure I can explain it but sometimes it takes me a while to finish but she did this thing with her mouth that made me finish in under 5 minutes. It was great. We talked for a few and she got junior going again. We did the normal line up mish, CG, rcg and my favorite doggie where I finished. She actually seemed to have a great time too. I will definitely be repeating. This is my first post here and I will do my best. A board member I ran into when I first got to town told me about this place 6 months ago. So glad I've had this.
-
12-03-19 10:42 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 2060You're welcome.
I'm glad you two were able to hook up. I know that's been a long time in coming.
Originally Posted by Jetdog
[View Original Post]
Today is Cassie's last day of having a motel room. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and details.
-
12-03-19 07:26 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 67Caribbean Scar
I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful woman named above yesterday afternoon.
So much has been said of Caribbean that are all true.
What I will add is she is a warm, passionate, and soft spoken woman with a welcoming smile.
She was kind and generous enough to comment that my body looked great, which guys if you have eclipsed the.
Half century mark like me being 51 that alone is worth the price of admission.
Thank you again Caribbean for a wonderful time I hope you will allow me to experience again.
-
12-02-19 15:36 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 53Cassie!
A big Thank you to Vino! Cassie is an awesome chick. We became friends today and it was a great holiday treat for us both!
-
12-02-19 11:23 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 2964Scar
No, no, thank YOU! Amazing time, sorry it took me so long to see you in the first place and hoping for a return trip! If you ever make it to Melbourne, I'll be waiting in the hotel lobby for your arrival!
Originally Posted by CaribbeanScar
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 02:30 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 53Please PM me her digits.
I have a few to share in Gainesville and Tampa I'm interested. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 01:24 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 532That would be her.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 23:33 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks Vino! I just got done seeing Cassie and she looked smoking hot as usual! At 5'9" and 126 pounds she looks like a fucking model (see pic below that I took of her earlier this year that she authorized me to post).
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
Started with BBBJ while I fingered her ultratight pussy, then some amazing K9 while lightly spanking her perfect "10" ass, then finished in Mish with her long legs wrapped around me, just incredible! Will repeat obviously!
SYM
-
12-01-19 20:49 #6732Senior Member

Posts: 2060The stunning Cassie has a motel room until Tuesday.
I know she has been out of the loop the last month or so. She texted me tonight to tell me she had a room at a safe motel in the Altamonte area. I scooted over there quick as can be to partake of that lovely. She looked so frickin hot tonight and the service was up to her usual standards. Always a great time with Cassie.
She only gets into town once in a great while anymore. This means you need to get busy and make that appt with her or it could be another month or so before she's available, if she's available. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Move quickly, my friends.
-
12-01-19 20:09 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 93Maitland Mom Sarah
Ues, that is definitele her. I would know that burr and kitty anywhere.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 19:10 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 327Pics
Not to make a big deal, but I do think it's a positive that there are some new pics released, Thankyou! It's been awhile and it's time some updated pics got out and around. The ones I've seen have no face etc so would assume they are of the provider atleast. Stay safe and keep eachother safe.
-
12-01-19 19:07 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 327Is that really her?
Can anyone verify that those pics are of her? I would assume anyone who's been with her would know. Good for information purposes! Thanks all!!
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 11:41 #6728Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you love
Is always my pleasure to dee you baby.
Originally Posted by JamesJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 22:54 #6727Senior Member

Posts: 120Scar
I saw scar about a week ago, and not much more that needs to be said about her. She is the best IMO, and my ATF at the moment. Other than her amazing service, I really appreciate her always being on time to the minute. Hope to see her a couple times more before the new year.
-
11-30-19 22:52 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 317Sarah's Digits
I can give them, but you got to PM me.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





