Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 766 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 816 866 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6735

    Please PM me her digits.

    I have a few to share in Gainesville and Tampa I'm interested. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been out of the loop the last month or so. She texted me tonight to tell me she had a room at a safe motel in the Altamonte area. I scooted over there quick as can be to partake of that lovely. She looked so frickin hot tonight and the service was up to her usual standards. Always a great time with Cassie.

    She only gets into town once in a great while anymore. This means you need to get busy and make that appt with her or it could be another month or so before she's available, if she's available. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Move quickly, my friends.

  2. #6734
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify that those pics are of her? I would assume anyone who's been with her would know. Good for information purposes! Thanks all!!
    That would be her.

  3. #6733
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    The stunning Cassie has a motel room until Tuesday.

    I know she has been out of the loop the last month or so. She texted me tonight to tell me she had a room at a safe motel in the Altamonte area. I scooted over there quick as can be to partake of that lovely. She looked so frickin hot tonight and the service was up to her usual standards. Always a great time with Cassie.

    She only gets into town once in a great while anymore. This means you need to get busy and make that appt with her or it could be another month or so before she's available, if she's available. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Move quickly, my friends.
    Thanks Vino! I just got done seeing Cassie and she looked smoking hot as usual! At 5'9" and 126 pounds she looks like a fucking model (see pic below that I took of her earlier this year that she authorized me to post).

    Started with BBBJ while I fingered her ultratight pussy, then some amazing K9 while lightly spanking her perfect "10" ass, then finished in Mish with her long legs wrapped around me, just incredible! Will repeat obviously!

    SYM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG956420.jpg‎  

  4. #6732

    The stunning Cassie has a motel room until Tuesday.

    I know she has been out of the loop the last month or so. She texted me tonight to tell me she had a room at a safe motel in the Altamonte area. I scooted over there quick as can be to partake of that lovely. She looked so frickin hot tonight and the service was up to her usual standards. Always a great time with Cassie.

    She only gets into town once in a great while anymore. This means you need to get busy and make that appt with her or it could be another month or so before she's available, if she's available. As always, tenured members can PM me for digits and info. Move quickly, my friends.

  5. #6731

    Maitland Mom Sarah

    Ues, that is definitele her. I would know that burr and kitty anywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify that those pics are of



    her? I would assume anyone who's been with her would know. Good for information purposes! Thanks all!!

  6. #6730

    Pics

    Not to make a big deal, but I do think it's a positive that there are some new pics released, Thankyou! It's been awhile and it's time some updated pics got out and around. The ones I've seen have no face etc so would assume they are of the provider atleast. Stay safe and keep eachother safe.

  7. #6729

    Is that really her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Can anyone verify that those pics are of her? I would assume anyone who's been with her would know. Good for information purposes! Thanks all!!

  8. #6728

    Thank you love

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    I saw scar about a week ago, and not much more that needs to be said about her. She is the best IMO, and my ATF at the moment. Other than her amazing service, I really appreciate her always being on time to the minute. Hope to see her a couple times more before the new year.
    Is always my pleasure to dee you baby.

  9. #6727

    Scar

    I saw scar about a week ago, and not much more that needs to be said about her. She is the best IMO, and my ATF at the moment. Other than her amazing service, I really appreciate her always being on time to the minute. Hope to see her a couple times more before the new year.

  10. #6726

    Sarah's Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info for her?
    I can give them, but you got to PM me.

  11. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.

    She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.

    She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.

    I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.

    Definitely will repeat.
    Do you have contact info for her?

  12. #6724

    Wow

    I was looking online into making plans for an upcoming Orlando work trip I've got next weekend and I tumbled onto this UTR forum from USASG. Just wanted to say how impressed and envious I am, as the USASG board up where I live in New England has nothing like it. UTR providers have always been a bit of a favorite for me and we've got nothing like it where I live. Or at least, not that I've been able to find after 8 or 9 years of hobbying.

    I realize this is a bit of a closed group, where you have to pay your dues and SM's are here mainly help each other out to keep the community safe and working well. But if anyone is feeling generous. I dunno, in a happy, post-turkey-coma "feeling the holiday spirit" or sort of "pay it forward" frame of mind with goodwill to your fellow monger. And you want to let me know if there are any UTR ladies who might be willing to meet with someone new, feel free to reach out to me by PM. I'd be happy to do what I can to support your UTR community when I'm in town later next week. Seriously, I'd also be happy to re-assure any of you in any way you'd like I try to be exactly the sort of date these ladies prefer. Personable, undemanding, easy-going, and respectful. I just like UTR ladies 'cause the few dates I've had over the years with them tended to have been more genuine and mutually fun experiences. And that's a huge draw for me. Any UTR ladies who read this forum, feel free to reach out to me too by PM and let me know what sort of screening you'd prefer. I'll be in town Sat through next Wed with large amounts of downtime each day and evening.

    OK, I've hijacked you guys' forum enough for my own selfish needs. But again. Damn! This is a great board.

    Mike.

  13. #6723
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Damn no condom just like with Ashley, you crazy LOL. Hopefully they are clean. What's her digits or handle?

  14. #6722

    Thank you love.

    Quote Originally Posted by GcFantasy93  [View Original Post]
    She just absolutely never fails. She just scream sex. OMG you'll never regret dreaming Of this girl. I would go through details but it's the came your hearing from every other person below me she is just amazing. If you haven't you got to LOL!
    Thank you for passing by papi, I enjoy seeing you and I hope to see you soon. Kisses!

  15. #6721

    It was amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Nuff Said. Had a great time as usual.
    I'm happy that you could come mi amor, I had an amazing time with you papi. I hope to see you again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape