Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 18215
-
11-30-19 22:25 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 998Do you have contact info for her?
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-19 14:13 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 41Wow
I was looking online into making plans for an upcoming Orlando work trip I've got next weekend and I tumbled onto this UTR forum from USASG. Just wanted to say how impressed and envious I am, as the USASG board up where I live in New England has nothing like it. UTR providers have always been a bit of a favorite for me and we've got nothing like it where I live. Or at least, not that I've been able to find after 8 or 9 years of hobbying.
I realize this is a bit of a closed group, where you have to pay your dues and SM's are here mainly help each other out to keep the community safe and working well. But if anyone is feeling generous. I dunno, in a happy, post-turkey-coma "feeling the holiday spirit" or sort of "pay it forward" frame of mind with goodwill to your fellow monger. And you want to let me know if there are any UTR ladies who might be willing to meet with someone new, feel free to reach out to me by PM. I'd be happy to do what I can to support your UTR community when I'm in town later next week. Seriously, I'd also be happy to re-assure any of you in any way you'd like I try to be exactly the sort of date these ladies prefer. Personable, undemanding, easy-going, and respectful. I just like UTR ladies 'cause the few dates I've had over the years with them tended to have been more genuine and mutually fun experiences. And that's a huge draw for me. Any UTR ladies who read this forum, feel free to reach out to me too by PM and let me know what sort of screening you'd prefer. I'll be in town Sat through next Wed with large amounts of downtime each day and evening.
OK, I've hijacked you guys' forum enough for my own selfish needs. But again. Damn! This is a great board.
Mike.
-
11-30-19 02:23 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 88Damn no condom just like with Ashley, you crazy LOL. Hopefully they are clean. What's her digits or handle?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 11:10 #6722Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you love.
Thank you for passing by papi, I enjoy seeing you and I hope to see you soon. Kisses!
Originally Posted by GcFantasy93
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 11:09 #6721Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83It was amazing
I'm happy that you could come mi amor, I had an amazing time with you papi. I hope to see you again soon.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 11:08 #6720Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83Thank you baby
Thanks for coming love I appreciate it so much!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-19 00:36 #6719Senior Member

Posts: 86CarribeanScar Again
She just absolutely never fails. She just scream sex. OMG you'll never regret dreaming Of this girl. I would go through details but it's the came your hearing from every other person below me she is just amazing. If you haven't you got to LOL!
-
11-28-19 19:00 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 270Ok, Sarah is very cool and of course any woman is YMMV, however 'my stick in the engine to see if there is oil for photos ' Image alone was stirred up a lot of interest. She may or may not, but imagine is worth a 1000 words. And damn you are lucky. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 15:50 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 488I know my photos have sparked some interest. It looks like BBFS but that was for just some pics. I don't know if she will do BBFS or not. I knew there hasn't been any pics of her on the board so I asked if I could take a few to post. As with all the girls we see YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 09:52 #6716Senior Member

Posts: 548Damn!
You scored big! Amazing job brother.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 09:33 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 155The Sexy Scar
Nuff Said. Had a great time as usual.
-
11-27-19 17:16 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 968Aah don't feel bad. We should respect what these ladies are doing for us. As stated by other monger, she has a job and we should respect. I sent her a msg to her handle. Hope she responds, my only concern is if she does out calls only then it will be my bad luck. I share my hotel so will broke to miss seeing her. Let's see if she responds.
NB1.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 17:04 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 968Damn bro, don't tell me you had BBFS. I will go broke and switch.
NB1.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-19 16:33 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 2964Caribbean Scar
Damn. Damn. Damn. This chick is sexy as hell! If you read this forum semi-regularly, you've read about her. About the only negative I can recall reading was it being tough to reach her or pass her screening or something like that. I can't speak to anyone else's situation but, for me, I reached out to her via PM, we chatted a bit, exchanged numbers and then texted back and forth. I'm in Melbourne while she's in Orlando so I had some logistical issues but we finally made it work. Damn glad I did! All the great stuff you've read is true, she is one sexy woman and I was instantly at ease when she greeted me at the door. I'd guess that we were naked and the BBBJ action was started within about a minute and a half of walking in the door. It's a bit of a drive for me, but I definitely plan on seeing her again. She absolutely has the JJ2 seal of approval!
-
11-27-19 15:12 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 85Could you shoot me digits?
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




