Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 18216
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Could you shoot me digits?

  2. #6710

    Sarah Maitland Mom Sucks

    My cock so goooood. Saw Maitland Mom today to get one in before my no sex Thanksgiving with the wife! Sarah of course never disappoints. If you like a nice spinner girl she is the one. Started with some DATY then Bbj 69 then doggie on here stomach on her back. Till the grand finally. She took every inch like a champ. I think she has changed my name to "Oh God" that's what she called me anyways. Here are some pics of the fun! She has a handle on here now you can message her directly. Go see her for Black Friday. She said something about running some specials Friday. So after your no sex Thursday with the wife go see Sarah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F58936AC-B55A-4FE4-B2A3-29E0548D8AB7.jpeg‎   CBFE4CFF-B1B1-492A-BD45-5108D0049603.jpeg‎   26F16135-82BA-44C5-B398-FE97DA7560AC.jpeg‎   2635B07B-DA27-4B24-8BCC-66437F525206.jpeg‎  

  3. #6709

    Michele 1 l

    I have been trying to see her for almost a yr now finally I was able to see her it was amazing she is by far one of best in the area she had me in ecstasy for hrs I am hooked and I will repeat.

  4. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
    No knock. Thanks for pointing out the other review. I did not see it. I usually only visit the board when I am going to be in the Orlando area. I appreciate all the posts you guys make.

  5. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine also. I felt great the minute she walked in and of course it only got better from there.

  6. #6706

    Yep, and there is also this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
    She cancelled on me the morning of our scheduled rendezvous saying she didn't want to see guys who post on the forum. Said she read my posts, but it was clear she hadn't (said I saw SW and did car dates). Had my last car date when I was 16, and don't play in the streets. But whatever. Just be aware that she may flake on you. She looks great and both reports on her have been good.

  7. #6705

    Amelia Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Found this very attractive UTR recenyly.

    She is an awesome GFE provider located in Curry Ford area of Orlando or she will drive to your location. Will try to post a pic but I don't have a lot of success with that. She is a petite (5', 110 lbs) mid 30's Latina who is in need of some help so she asked me to tell you guys that she is available for a while. I hope she will find that you guys treat her well and we can keep her around for a long time. She said there will be no QV, and her rates are 130/ HH or 200/ HR. We had an hour dream and it was one of the most fun first visits I've ever had. Maybe it really was a dream as I've already booked a 2nd visit just to make sure she is real. We pretty much covered the alphabet in our hour including DFK, DATY. BBBJCIMWS, MISH and K9. If interested, SM only with meaningful posts can get her contact info from me.

  8. #6704

    You set the bar very high sir

    Quote Originally Posted by SalRoyal  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Orlando often for business and wanted to share some info on a UTR AmeliaLynn is mid 30's and about 5'1 with nice natural b cup's. She is dahliaesque in looks just much more fit & toned. Those of you who have been around will know that Dahlia was a gem. She is very GFE, great kisser and really knows how to use those lips in every way. The usual letters of the alphabet but it was CFS.

    She came to my room and changed into lingerie and heels. I felt she was into me and my pleasure the entire visit. Not a clock watcher. Amelia is also smart and easy to talk to about variety of subjects.

    She is employed so she has limited availability and wants to stay under the radar. Screening was easy, gave her my handle and was off to the races. She mentioned she didn't want her number given out anymore by others.

    You can PM her directly at Amelialynn.
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.

  9. #6703

    Any help?

    I just got back to town for a week. All my regulars either moved, retired, or are seeing uncle. The trail was dead af. Can anyone hook me up with something good? Preferably that has trips to Greece?

  10. #6702

    So much fun

    You are so amazing, I always have so much fun with you and we play very well with each other. I always get excited when I see your name pop up on my phone Hehehe. Thank you so much for the kind words my love! I literally can not wait to see you again! Until then, XoXoX NikkiBaby25.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Got to see my go to girl Nikkibaby today after several weeks off the game. Like always she is the sweetest provider out there. Booked a qv and I just can't get over her head game, its still amazing everytime. Sloppy, wet, she loves giving attention to the boys and she can down the stick amazenly. I have definitly built a trust with her that's why she is alway my first call. She is moving to a moving to a new incall in altamonte today. SM can pm me.

  11. #6701

    Nikkibaby

    Got to see my go to girl Nikkibaby today after several weeks off the game. Like always she is the sweetest provider out there. Booked a qv and I just can't get over her head game, its still amazing everytime. Sloppy, wet, she loves giving attention to the boys and she can down the stick amazenly. I have definitly built a trust with her that's why she is alway my first call. She is moving to a moving to a new incall in altamonte today. SM can pm me.

  12. #6700

    Thank you for the fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.

    She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.

    She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.

    I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.

    Definitely will repeat.
    It was an amazing time. I can't wait to try it again.

  13. #6699

    I messaged you

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Cherisha Starr?
    Check your PM.

  14. #6698

    Amelialynn new UTR

    I travel to Orlando often for business and wanted to share some info on a UTR AmeliaLynn is mid 30's and about 5'1 with nice natural b cup's. She is dahliaesque in looks just much more fit & toned. Those of you who have been around will know that Dahlia was a gem. She is very GFE, great kisser and really knows how to use those lips in every way. The usual letters of the alphabet but it was CFS.

    She came to my room and changed into lingerie and heels. I felt she was into me and my pleasure the entire visit. Not a clock watcher. Amelia is also smart and easy to talk to about variety of subjects.

    She is employed so she has limited availability and wants to stay under the radar. Screening was easy, gave her my handle and was off to the races. She mentioned she didn't want her number given out anymore by others.

    You can PM her directly at Amelialynn.

  15. #6697

    Sarah maitland mom

    Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.

    She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.

    She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.

    I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.

    Definitely will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape