Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6706

    Yep, and there is also this.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
    She cancelled on me the morning of our scheduled rendezvous saying she didn't want to see guys who post on the forum. Said she read my posts, but it was clear she hadn't (said I saw SW and did car dates). Had my last car date when I was 16, and don't play in the streets. But whatever. Just be aware that she may flake on you. She looks great and both reports on her have been good.

  2. #6705

    Amelia Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.
    Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:

    Quote Originally Posted by HeWolf47  [View Original Post]
    Found this very attractive UTR recenyly.

    She is an awesome GFE provider located in Curry Ford area of Orlando or she will drive to your location. Will try to post a pic but I don't have a lot of success with that. She is a petite (5', 110 lbs) mid 30's Latina who is in need of some help so she asked me to tell you guys that she is available for a while. I hope she will find that you guys treat her well and we can keep her around for a long time. She said there will be no QV, and her rates are 130/ HH or 200/ HR. We had an hour dream and it was one of the most fun first visits I've ever had. Maybe it really was a dream as I've already booked a 2nd visit just to make sure she is real. We pretty much covered the alphabet in our hour including DFK, DATY. BBBJCIMWS, MISH and K9. If interested, SM only with meaningful posts can get her contact info from me.

  3. #6704

    You set the bar very high sir

    Quote Originally Posted by SalRoyal  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Orlando often for business and wanted to share some info on a UTR AmeliaLynn is mid 30's and about 5'1 with nice natural b cup's. She is dahliaesque in looks just much more fit & toned. Those of you who have been around will know that Dahlia was a gem. She is very GFE, great kisser and really knows how to use those lips in every way. The usual letters of the alphabet but it was CFS.

    She came to my room and changed into lingerie and heels. I felt she was into me and my pleasure the entire visit. Not a clock watcher. Amelia is also smart and easy to talk to about variety of subjects.

    She is employed so she has limited availability and wants to stay under the radar. Screening was easy, gave her my handle and was off to the races. She mentioned she didn't want her number given out anymore by others.

    You can PM her directly at Amelialynn.
    Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.

    OO.

  4. #6703

    Any help?

    I just got back to town for a week. All my regulars either moved, retired, or are seeing uncle. The trail was dead af. Can anyone hook me up with something good? Preferably that has trips to Greece?

  5. #6702

    So much fun

    You are so amazing, I always have so much fun with you and we play very well with each other. I always get excited when I see your name pop up on my phone Hehehe. Thank you so much for the kind words my love! I literally can not wait to see you again! Until then, XoXoX NikkiBaby25.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Got to see my go to girl Nikkibaby today after several weeks off the game. Like always she is the sweetest provider out there. Booked a qv and I just can't get over her head game, its still amazing everytime. Sloppy, wet, she loves giving attention to the boys and she can down the stick amazenly. I have definitly built a trust with her that's why she is alway my first call. She is moving to a moving to a new incall in altamonte today. SM can pm me.

  6. #6701

    Nikkibaby

    Got to see my go to girl Nikkibaby today after several weeks off the game. Like always she is the sweetest provider out there. Booked a qv and I just can't get over her head game, its still amazing everytime. Sloppy, wet, she loves giving attention to the boys and she can down the stick amazenly. I have definitly built a trust with her that's why she is alway my first call. She is moving to a moving to a new incall in altamonte today. SM can pm me.

  7. #6700

    Thank you for the fun

    Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.

    She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.

    She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.

    I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.

    Definitely will repeat.
    It was an amazing time. I can't wait to try it again.

  8. #6699

    I messaged you

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Cherisha Starr?
    Check your PM.

  9. #6698

    Amelialynn new UTR

    I travel to Orlando often for business and wanted to share some info on a UTR AmeliaLynn is mid 30's and about 5'1 with nice natural b cup's. She is dahliaesque in looks just much more fit & toned. Those of you who have been around will know that Dahlia was a gem. She is very GFE, great kisser and really knows how to use those lips in every way. The usual letters of the alphabet but it was CFS.

    She came to my room and changed into lingerie and heels. I felt she was into me and my pleasure the entire visit. Not a clock watcher. Amelia is also smart and easy to talk to about variety of subjects.

    She is employed so she has limited availability and wants to stay under the radar. Screening was easy, gave her my handle and was off to the races. She mentioned she didn't want her number given out anymore by others.

    You can PM her directly at Amelialynn.

  10. #6697

    Sarah maitland mom

    Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.

    She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.

    She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.

    I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.

    Definitely will repeat.

  11. #6696

    Sophia

    I dreamt of Sophia after weeks of trying to find a mutual time for an appt. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked younger than I expected, as the reviews led me to believe she was mature with a 20 yo body. She greeted me at the door with sexy lingerie and dfk with mutual roaming. I requested a little lapdance and eventually turned into an amazing BBBJ with teasing, tounge gliding and eye contact. After some sweet daty, we shared a little bit of mutual masturbation and she had the most seductive stare that got me going even more than I already was. Favorite position of the night was getting a BBBJ, kneeling by the side of her head, while she was lying on her back playing with kitty. It seemed to make her more into the BJ. Jay finally went on then Cg, mish then to doggy where it is impossible to not finish in that view with her.

  12. #6695

    I too had the pleasure of M1 L company recently

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I was able to see Michele1L in those new so-called "panties" that she just featured on her snapchat. They might just be the sexiest panties ever made in the history of the world, LOL.

    At my request she sat on my back in those panties and gave my back a thorough and deep massage. She gives an excellent backrub which I needed. After the backrub I flipped over and asked her to sit on my face while wearing those sexy panties. I enjoyed her DATY and while still sitting on my face she reached back to stroke my cock. Some of the best DATY I've ever enjoyed.

    Next she commenced a slobbery DTBBBJ from the left side of the bed while I FIV'd her. It was an amazing DTBBBJ with lots of spitting and swirling of her tongue around the head of my cock in both directions. Then she would take me in balls deep to tickle her tonsils. This girl has amazing oratory skills!

    She almost made me blow my load in her mouth but I managed to hang on for some fucking. I told her to stay in the exact same position so I could fuck her in K9 from the left side of the bed. She had her left leg on the ground with her right leg on the bed as I mounted her from behind.

    I played with her hair and spanked her oh-so-cute butt cheeks as I fucked her. As the pace quickened she started to moan with pleasure and say "Fuck me!". She put her right leg on the ground together with her left so she now had both her legs between mine. This enabled her to fuck me back while I rode her harder.

    I continued pounding her from behind with everything I had while I stroked her shoulders and back. My hour was nearly up and I couldn't take it any more so I pulled out and fertilized the entire length of her back. It was a cumshot Peter North would have been proud of with several wads flying all the way to her shoulder blades, LOL.

    I've seen M1L dozens of times and she keeps getting better and better. Will repeat!

    SYM
    I had not managed to see her in almost 6 months. But finally managed to get my schedule synched up with hers. She opened the door and I immediately said to myself, "Why did I wait so long?

    She is a beautiful young woman. And sexier than you could reasonably hope for. I am so comfortable with her, our time together drifts from hugging to kissing to DATY to BBBJ to. Well honestly, she usually finishes me right there. I have NEVER experienced her combined sensuality and sexuality in one session with anyone else. She presses all my buttons despite the fact that I have been seeing her for over 5 years. That to me is amazing!

  13. #6694
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I see an amazing former porn star when she comes to Orlando Have seen her for years.
    Cherisha Starr?

  14. #6693
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime  [View Original Post]
    I see an amazing former porn star when she comes to Orlando Have seen her for years.
    I would love to see her.

  15. #6692
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I was able to see Michele1L in those new so-called "panties" that she just featured on her snapchat. They might just be the sexiest panties ever made in the history of the world, LOL.

    At my request she sat on my back in those panties and gave my back a thorough and deep massage. She gives an excellent backrub which I needed. After the backrub I flipped over and asked her to sit on my face while wearing those sexy panties. I enjoyed her DATY and while still sitting on my face she reached back to stroke my cock. Some of the best DATY I've ever enjoyed.

    Next she commenced a slobbery DTBBBJ from the left side of the bed while I FIV'd her. It was an amazing DTBBBJ with lots of spitting and swirling of her tongue around the head of my cock in both directions. Then she would take me in balls deep to tickle her tonsils. This girl has amazing oratory skills!

    She almost made me blow my load in her mouth but I managed to hang on for some fucking. I told her to stay in the exact same position so I could fuck her in K9 from the left side of the bed. She had her left leg on the ground with her right leg on the bed as I mounted her from behind.

    I played with her hair and spanked her oh-so-cute butt cheeks as I fucked her. As the pace quickened she started to moan with pleasure and say "Fuck me!". She put her right leg on the ground together with her left so she now had both her legs between mine. This enabled her to fuck me back while I rode her harder.

    I continued pounding her from behind with everything I had while I stroked her shoulders and back. My hour was nearly up and I couldn't take it any more so I pulled out and fertilized the entire length of her back. It was a cumshot Peter North would have been proud of with several wads flying all the way to her shoulder blades, LOL.

    I've seen M1L dozens of times and she keeps getting better and better. Will repeat!

    SYM
    Awesome review.

    Do you have contact info and pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape